Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Russian GP: Practices & Qualifying

ahh damn i saw my boy Leclerc starting P7 and not P6, that sucks those hypers on his car are going to be a huge disadvantage tomorrow, P11 downwards starting on ultras and softs will have big advantage in the race over him, will be really insanely impressed if he can grab a point
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

This race will be exciting to watch tomorrow....more so from the back.

You got both RedBulls and Renaults working their way up to the front......but for sure the RedBulls working their way behind the Ferrari's or at least a P5 and P6 finish.....maybe double stack in the pits too.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Our development since post-silverstone has been garbage and the pitwall are like headless chickens
    You hate Ferrari and love Mercedes. We knew that all ready. We just don`t know why you are here, in this Ferrari forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    TBH thinking about closing the forum down as there is no point in having it anymore

Or maybe I will just keep supporting and believing in my team, tough choice.....
    Of course as a Ferrari fan, even I do the same till the race. 1st option is not the best one considering it will be interesting next season.

ahh damn i saw my boy Leclerc starting P7 and not P6, that sucks those hypers on his car are going to be a huge disadvantage tomorrow, P11 downwards starting on ultras and softs will have big advantage in the race over him, will be really insanely impressed if he can grab a point

Remember Singapore, Ericsson & Leclerc did 25+ laps each on HS tyres. Most by a team in that race.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    This race will be exciting to watch tomorrow....more so from the back.

You got both RedBulls and Renaults working their way up to the front......but for sure the RedBulls working their way behind the Ferrari's or at least a P5 and P6 finish.....maybe double stack in the pits too.

SC would benefit them in the 2nd stint.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Remember Singapore, Ericsson & Leclerc did 25+ laps each on HS tyres. Most by a team in that race.
    Good point, although ratboy was 3-4secs slower holding them up + SC , but Sauber was one of the weakest teams early in the year on the softer tyres, simone resta is doing great.... probably regret letting him go there

Sauber has been really great this year definitely influenced by the ex Ferrari guy
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

lol btw are they looking at blank screens

can already predict Seb is going to go all out in the start, so it'l be 50/50 either going to work and get P2 from rat or crash/spin be at the back / Mercs going to do a french blockade again and box Seb in giving him nowhere to go and allow kimi through since he wont pose any threat to them

no, LEC did 21 laps and ERI did 16 laps, but Gasly had HS 27 laps. Do you want to see video again?

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    You hate Ferrari and love Mercedes. We knew that all ready. We just don`t know why you are here, in this Ferrari forum.
    So if someone said the obvious thing, as we can all see, Merc is destroying us he hate Ferrari. You sound like a teen girl in love with back street boys

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    So if someone said the obvious thing, as we can all see, Merc is destroying us he hate Ferrari. You sound like a teen girl in love with back street boys
    It is like in his every post, soon 8000, so, we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Thanks Zike

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    F1 is a soap opera, it’s a farce that is fixed and biased...It’s quite simple, Ferrari are not allowed to win in this formula. Every gain we make, the FIA make sure we are slowed down. It was written years ago before this formula started. That’s why Hamilton knew what he was doing leaving McLaren for a slower Merc. They told him, you will be a 5-6 time champion with 0 competition. And when the competition comes, we will make sure to destroy it. It’s all part of the plan, Bernie’s way of brining Americans and youth viewers into Formula 1. It carried over with liberty. Plus, they are hellbent on having someone break Schumys records they will stop at nothing.

There is no other way possible that Ferrari could be this behind. The odds are always stacked against us and always will be. Head start on the formula, secret tire tests, biased stewarding, biased journalism, tire changed mid-season etc...every development we make gets called illegal. Merc can’t be stopped plain and simple.

I refuse to believe a team as capable as ferrari could drop so drastically after the summer break 2 years in a row. I’m calling BS. You can call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but there is no other way to explain it. We are not allowed to win the WDC and WCC under this current formula.

End rant.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Hamilton vs Vettel Q3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMVExno2cE

Vettel messed up at turn 13 and in turn 3 ferrari stayed in 7 gear while Mercedes went to 8 gear.

Mercedes as more top end power and better downforce.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    Hamilton vs Vettel Q3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMVExno2cE

Vettel messed up at turn 13 and in turn 3 ferrari stayed in 7 gear while Mercedes went to 8 gear.

Mercedes as more top end power and better downforce.
    have to agree, Wolff was saying the truth all along, apparently ferrari's traction advantage at spa has turned into its biggest weakness now that our engine aint the best anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    F1 is a soap opera, it’s a farce that is fixed and biased...It’s quite simple, Ferrari are not allowed to win in this formula. Every gain we make, the FIA make sure we are slowed down. It was written years ago before this formula started. That’s why Hamilton knew what he was doing leaving McLaren for a slower Merc. They told him, you will be a 5-6 time champion with 0 competition. And when the competition comes, we will make sure to destroy it. It’s all part of the plan, Bernie’s way of brining Americans and youth viewers into Formula 1. It carried over with liberty. Plus, they are hellbent on having someone break Schumys records they will stop at nothing.

There is no other way possible that Ferrari could be this behind. The odds are always stacked against us and always will be. Head start on the formula, secret tire tests, biased stewarding, biased journalism, tire changed mid-season etc...every development we make gets called illegal. Merc can’t be stopped plain and simple.

I refuse to believe a team as capable as ferrari could drop so drastically after the summer break 2 years in a row. I’m calling BS. You can call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but there is no other way to explain it. We are not allowed to win the WDC and WCC under this current formula.

End rant.
    whats really bizarre and suspicious is how happy the team is to be behind mercedes compared to when we were winning races at the start of the year lol, they are content with being second best 0.6s behind. John Todt and Ross Brawn are irreplaceable, imagine if we had our current guys during Schumi's era.

I truly think once Sergio M passed away something happened that has sunk the team form the inside, maybe fear was the great motivation

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    no, LEC did 21 laps and ERI did 16 laps, but Gasly had HS 27 laps. Do you want to see video again?
    I don’t think so. Saw Singapore GP, Leclerc went deep into the race with that HS tyre & even Ericsson. Ericsson was the last driver into the pits with that HS tyres.

Ferrari will be aiming for WCC. That’s why I see, they didn’t split strategies with kimi or vettel.
    Might be Vettel & ferrari has given up WDC after Singapore blow. Only a DNF for ham can bring ferrari-vettel into title race.

Considering tyre deg, ferrari will do a 2 stopper compared to merc 1stop. Ferrari need a bit of luck in timing of 2nd pit stop, it should be under SC.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

If SM would have been there, then such situation wouldn’t occur. Ferrari team seems to be down, perplexed, no thinking at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    F1 is a soap opera, it’s a farce that is fixed and biased...It’s quite simple, Ferrari are not allowed to win in this formula. Every gain we make, the FIA make sure we are slowed down.

Was the same when Schumacher was winning.

can already predict Seb is going to go all out in the start, so it'l be 50/50 either going to work and get P2 from rat or crash/spin be at the back / Mercs going to do a french blockade again and box Seb in giving him nowhere to go and allow kimi through since he wont pose any threat to them
    He has to go all out, with 40 points behind, he has nothing to lose, better to go for win rather than settle for P3 or P4. I know Seb will go for it but let's see whether or not Kimi from P4 can do something about Ham in P2.

I don’t think so. Saw Singapore GP, Leclerc went deep into the race with that HS tyre & even Ericsson. Ericsson was the last driver into the pits with that HS tyres.
    https://www.sauberf1team.com/news/20...-race-sunday-2

Lets look on the bright side:

Mercs domination means Vettels mistake in Germany was not a deciding factor, Hamilton would have won anyway. So when I think about that mistake I no longer feel awful about it.

Also, we wont have to endure another WDC loss in the last race....
    ---
    Not much to be happy about, but you got to try in the misery....
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Thanks for correcting my statement

I think Bottas will want to win today, can't see him just move over for Ham. That could make an interesting first lap.

Vettel will get toe from Bottas and Kimi will get toe from both Hamilton and Vettel, with a good launch we can get ahead of Mercedes.

But even if we get the best start, how do we manage the tyres?