Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Russian Grand Prix: Race Thread (race starts @ 12:10pm UK time)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    If anyone had any remaining hope/doubts about this season's outcome, there you have the answer.
    50 pts down with 6 races to go. That's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E to recover. We've had our miracle in 2007, now dont expect it for a while to happen again..
    I hope Seb learns from his mistakes otherwise next years gonna be similar.
    Thank God the NBA starts soon, see you guys in March.
    no, no, no.....next year is gonna be worse for him....Charles will be WIPING THE FLOOR WITH HIM.....just like Daniel did in 2014 at red bull
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Didn’t watch the race today because I couldn’t handle the inevitable Merc show. Turning the TV on now to see rat boy on the top step sickens me. I hate fact that he’s wining more than the fact that we are losing...when will this end?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

No, it`s game over and next year does not look good.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    no, no, no.....next year is gonna be worse for him....Charles will be WIPING THE FLOOR WITH HIM.....just like Daniel did in 2014 at red bull
    I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Exactly that !!!!!
    maybe we had to detune our engines a bit for reliability issues.....maybe the engine is good and powerfull but NOT fully verified for reliability....who knows
    because we seem to have lost some power compared to the Mercs.....the way Lewis passed Vettel after pit stops was unblelievable.....NO PACE as we had before
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

What will Dominicali say?

maybe we had to detune our engines a bit for reliability issues.....maybe the engine is good and powerfull but NOT fully verified for reliability....who knows
    because we seem to have lost some power compared to the Mercs.....the way Lewis passed Vettel after pit stops was unblelievable.....NO PACE as we had before
    That was helped by Vettel lockup.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Ferrari dont lose this championship Vettel lose this year

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    If Hamilton had any integrity he would have told team that he was going to let Bottas back through.
    Mercedes cannot ever say we let our drivers race.
    They were going to finish 1,2 anyway.
    Yeah because Vettel would have done that in Hamilton position. Fair game by Mercedes, this is about winning the title not making Bottas happy, the moment he signed for Mercedes another year he should have known this was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Of course not because Lewis will at least score som 2nd places and Seb will obviously not win them all.
    I have news for you: Seb won't win any of the last 5 races.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    What will Dominicali say?
    let's stay calm, we'll try to do better next race.....lol
    kind of waht MA is saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I know, something happened after Monza, we lost something somewhere.
    You are presuming everything stays static, which it doesn't. Mercedes brought updates in both Singapore and Russia and they've clearly worked/performed as expected. That is why they are ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I have news for you: Seb won't win any of the last 5 races.
    Looking like Mexico and maybe Brazil are the only logical places to even hope for another win. Because of the circuit layouts.

Good one.
    Add David Croft and the sky team as the puppies.
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Told you guys start stop watching F1, for consecutive 2 races I did not watch even its free in our cable here in Philippines, FIA is so bias, now they did not complain about ferrari loopholes because merc is winning and catching ferrrari in terms of pace and tyre deg.

did you guys notice at the replay of the start, Lewis's car had a good PUFF of smoke when he took off, yet Bottas's was pretty clean??
    was this with the film of oil they were talking about during practices that was on to the rear of crush structrue???

maybe the merc's are having some "tricks" themselves or something

I’m thinking Lewis will have a engine change

2018 Russian Grand Prix: Race Thread (race starts @ 12:10pm UK time)

Not sure why some are crying about the team orders, it was right thing to do on Mercedes’ part. If it had been Ferrari or Austria 2002 for that sake, it was ok. Yes?

50 points is I’m afraid too much with 5 races to go, really had hopes of Championship till Spa, I will never stop supporting Ferrari, some day, we will win again and that day will be cherished since it’s been long coming

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Looking like Mexico and maybe Brazil are the only logical places to even hope for another win. Because of the circuit layouts.
    Looking at current trend, it’s not possible. It’s better to focus on next yrs car n come hard without any mistakes from team, drivers.

The only action at the front in Singapore and Russia was Seb's pass on the first lap on Max in Singapore and Lewis coming out behind Seb and then passing him with DRS some distance later today. That's basicly it.

Formula V6 Tyre Management.

did you guys notice at the replay of the start, Lewis's car had a good PUFF of smoke when he took off, yet Bottas's was pretty clean??
    was this with the film of oil they were talking about during practices that was on to the rear of crush structrue???

maybe the merc's are having some "tricks" themselves or something
    Wheelspin ???

it's true we witnessed a small miracle in 2007 but it won't happen this year. In 2007 the car was fast pretty much throughout the entire season. We are clearly slower than mercs now.

do we have a guy incharge of aero design or is that all under M.Binotto team?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Right now the W09 is clearly ahead of SF71-H. So we need to bring some hefty upgrades and reclaim our lost pace. Doesn't matter if we win the championship or not, but we must end this year with the fastest car.

should offer newey gold mines to get him to help us
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

You are presuming everything stays static, which it doesn't. Mercedes brought updates in both Singapore and Russia and they've clearly worked/performed as expected. That is why they are ahead.
    We brought updates, too, but we didn't make a step forward or at least it's not that prominent. What happened to our top speed? Mercedes didn't bring a new spec in the last races. Maybe they finally turned them up fully as they sorted out the reliability issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

looking at the pace mercs had at the end of straights, they found a trick and a half, we were matched about half way down straights before being blown away

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    should offer newey gold mines to get him to help us
    Ferrari tried that in the past. He didn't want to come to Maranello.