Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Russian Grand Prix: Race Thread (race starts @ 12:10pm UK time)

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Seb should call Bottas out on the podium and make fun of him. Sow the seed of discontent for future races.
    yeah, and call him a BUTTLER TO HIS FACE......that would be soooooooooooooooooo funny
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    that is ball crap and WE ALL KNOW IT.....they've done to extend the WDC points
    But this is completely normal! That is what Ferrari should have done long time ago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    This is just painful to watch
    i think it softens the blow a little, knowing team and drivers did everything, car is not good enough, but yeah i wonder why we went backwards
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    atleast we did everything we could today, car isnt good enough, simple as that
    Aero wasn't good enough since Australia, I have been saying the same thing since forever, it was blatantly clear in Monaco where Mercedes was faster than Ferrari, only engine was allowing Ferrari to put up fight in some races.

bottas will win they will change last lap
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    atleast we did everything we could today, car isnt good enough, simple as that
    yup, car is just tooooooooo slow
    just like year over year.....we seem to lose the development race after the summer break......this sums up our perfromance every year
    we start off fine, hten we fall flat on our faces in the second half of the year
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

HAM hesitation in engine

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Aero wasn't good enough since Australia, I have been saying the same thing since forever, it was blatantly clear in Monaco where Mercedes was faster than Ferrari, only engine was allowing Ferrari to put up fight in some races.
    i think we are good where we were awful last year, and awful where we were good last year lol, longer wheelbase we havent had time yet to master the twisty DF sections that mercs have taken years to figure out

The car is to slow. We will be 3rd and 4th or 3rd and 5th

I say we go for another pit stop. Still 20 laps to go and we have 1 fresh ultra softs left and we have nothing to lose.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ALO View Post
    HAM hesitation in engine
    typical Merc mid-race "fake drama". not falling for it.

Vet on softs is faster than mercs cars

Please, please puncture for Lewis on the last lap.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    But this is completely normal! That is what Ferrari should have done long time ago!!!
    yeah, we're just tring to by gentleman about it.....yet the Merc's team are jsut a bunch of foxes and playing dirty with they buttler/wing man....GOOD FOR THEM....they remind me of the good old days of Ferrai wiht Ross and Todt.....ABSOLUTELY ROOTHLESS....thats' how you have to be to win championships and Ferrari seem to have lost that LONG, LONG TIME AGO

I think it’s better to get into pits n take new US which puts mercs under pressure. After lap 40

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I say we go for another pit stop. Still 20 laps to go and we have 1 fresh ultra softs left and we have nothing to lose.
    And what to gain?!

So there I am thinking the race starts at 13:10. Turn the tv on at 12:50 and 26 laps done with Max in the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    typical Merc mid-race "fake drama". not falling for it.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yup, car is just tooooooooo slow
    just like year over year.....we seem to lose the development race after the summer break......this sums up our perfromance every year
    we start off fine, hten we fall flat on our faces in the second half of the year
    sadly :(, need more guys to be incharge and innovative, binotto can only do so much imo

Seb will lose position to Max my friend. Unfortunately we are stuck...

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    So there I am thinking the race starts at 13:10. Turn the tv on at 12:50 and 26 laps done with Max in the lead.
    sorry m8, missed nothing much, max going to storm us towards the end, mercs played team orders to put ham ahead and to protect him

we're too slow mate......it wont' make a difference.....if we had a fast pace in the race then yeah it would make sense....but we're too SLOW

wake me when this is over

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    You really did not miss anything

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    And what to gain?!
    Nothing to loose

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia85 View Post
    wake me when this is over
    this race, or THIS SEASON.....lololol

We have the 3rd fastest car at this race Max is a real threat for the podium

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Nothing to loose
    3rd place, not that it will matter

Those softs are endless

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    We have the 3rd fastest car at this race Max is a real threat for the podium
    yup.....he'll be on fresh tires once he pits adn we'll be on old tires......so he can easily snatch P3 from us