Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Japanese GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    MISSION
    LOSTNOW
    Lool
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Do I really want to get up at 6.00 tomorrow? Pfft!
    Trying to be less angry..

Arrivabene has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am over the moon !!!

that was funny
    It's not how start but how you finish.

We really effed ourselves here. How did every other team choose the right tyres and we didn't. That's beyond me. They'll say they gambled and it didn't pay off.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

MISSION NEXTYEAR ???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

We need to keep our heads down and work calmly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Masterstroke says toto to everyone in his pitwall. What will MA say to ferrari's pitwall?

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    We need to keep our heads down and work calmly.

Yup
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

The writing is on the wall: Ferrari must leave F1 and start its own series. Sergio would approve.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    They were hoping it rains and they go out straight away with Inters. Didn't happen unfortunately...
    Maybe they should use logic. I mean why go on intermediates, why not just mirror Mercedes...atleast it would've been an easy P3 and P4 rather than P4 and P9.

Beautiful car fast and well developed, for me the best drivers too, erm...pit wall crew ??? when will Ferrari get ONE session error free?
    RIP 2018. Bring on 2019 this season has now DEFINITIVELY gone up in smoke.

Hahahahahha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha.......What a group of IMBECILES!!!!

Even if Lewis DNFs tom, Seb needs to win the race to have a chance, how on earth can he do that with such boneheaded strategies?
    For the nth year now, the team usually gambles when they don"t need to, and stay conservative when they have to gamble. Im not saying Im bettet than them, but for crying out loud, you are hired to help the drivers win, not the other way around!

Forgot the FIA closing ferraris loopholes i think they clamped down and banned the pitwalls brains

I'm beyond frustrated by this. It can't believe the mistakes we're making. It's just sad. It was bone dry. Everyone else saw it except for our strategy folks.

Whats the diference between starting 9th or 3rd when championship is long way over.

Odesláno z mého Redmi Note 4 pomocí Tapatalk

I'm beyond frustrated by this. It can't believe the mistakes we're making. It's just sad. It was bone dry. Everyone else saw it except for our strategy folks.

even vettel questioned it, yet again not trusting the pitwall

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    MISSION NEXTYEAR ???
    WHAT A YOKE

They just took a HUGE risk, and almost got it right, it started to rain, but few minutes too late.

Almost like we have a Mercedes spy working against us on the pit wall.

Glad I didn’t watch quali....!! Damn 9th place wowwwwwww... this ferrari pit wall can’t deserve championship title for sure.

No luck whatsoever with the timing of the rain. At least they did gamble with the inters if the rain would come instantly in Q3 and they lost. It's so typical for these last few years. Basicly nothing goes right for Ferrari, not even the things they can't control. You would think things like that would even out for everyone but we always end up on the losing side. Only the VSC in Australia went Ferrari's way and it was so unique that some said the Haas crashed on purpose.

At least we start on a different tyre than Merc. That's all they really could try to do. Now they have to time the first stops to not come out in heavy traffic. If they still have a chance later in the race they can choose to go for softs for the second stint and leave the supersofts for the last one. Hopefully the mediums on the Mercs will be dead slow. Although Merc can also switch to a two-stopper but I think they will go conservative with only one.

Game over, what the Ferrari doing this is funny ��

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    They just took a HUGE risk, and almost got it right, it started to rain, but few minutes too late.
    Mercs got it right. But by then they have done their best laps

It's always a few minutes too late for us. It's symptomatic. We never get it right. I can't recall the last time we took a gamble and it paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    Even if Lewis DNFs tom, Seb needs to win the race to have a chance, how on earth can he do that with such boneheaded strategies?
    For the nth year now, the team usually gambles when they don"t need to, and stay conservative when they have to gamble. Im not saying Im bettet than them, but for crying out loud, you are hired to help the drivers win, not the other way around!
    lol they are supposed to be the best that the team can find. someone needs to go from there, its about time

Track was dry enough to do 1:27 or 1:28 from the start. And they wasted valuable time by toddling around with inters.

It's always a few minutes too late for us. It's symptomatic. We never get it right. I can't recall the last time we took a gamble and it paid off.

Yeah, but was there something to lose, I don`t think so.

it never rains, it pours

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    No luck whatsoever with the timing of the rain. At least they did gamble with the inters if the rain would come instantly in Q3 and they lost. It's so typical for these last few years. Basicly nothing goes right for Ferrari, not even the things they can't control. You would think things like that would even out for everyone but we always end up on the losing side. Only the VSC in Australia went Ferrari's way and it was so unique that some said the Haas crashed on purpose.

At least we start on a different tyre than Merc. That's all they really could try to do. Now they have to time the first stops to not come out in heavy traffic. If they still have a chance later in the race they can choose to go for softs for the second stint and leave for the last one. Hopefully the mediums on the Mercs will be dead slow. Although Merc can also switch to a two-stopper but I think they will go conservative with only one.
    I like your optimism, but this team became joker in the paddock. With such history & budget, it’s falling apart.
    SM absence is really showing on the team.