Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Japanese GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    Oh yess, he is enjoying more than fighting for the championship
    what championship???? that was done and dusted in GERMANY when he binned it into the wall....oh and teh stupid mistake in Monza....AND ON AND ON AND ON
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    but kimi hardly got damaged, maybe not a lot of data on mediums?
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

ooo rear's on leclerc looks poor
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

SC
    Don't ask for something that seb can provoke

Oh yess, he is enjoying more than fighting for the championship
    Only got himself to blame for that.

Can any one explain why ferrari pitwall didn’t let kimi in when he was struggling with SS tyres also knowing mad max has 5sec time penalty.....!! Absolute crap strategy.
    They threw him in the traffic.... great team in that pit wall

anyone got race times between seb & kimi / & mercs?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

lol.....it may hapen
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I really find it amusing that Vettel gets so much hate when he is trying his best. What is wrong with going for a gap when he has got nothing to lose? Mercedes has won the political game and has a dominant car again. As if we can do something about it? Its not entertaining anymore to see Rapper boy winning without any competition. Do you think Max will be any better in a Ferrari? Believe me, if the tables were turned and it was Max doing these unforced errors everyone would be losing their minds and demanding Max's head.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what championship???? that was done and dusted in GERMANY when he binned it into the wall....oh and teh stupid mistake in Monza....AND ON AND ON AND ON
    That is what I was referring. He looks more comfortable now that is out of the championship battle.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Can any one explain why ferrari pitwall didn’t let kimi in when he was struggling with SS tyres also knowing mad max has 5sec time penalty.....!! Absolute crap strategy.
    They threw him in the traffic.... great team in that pit wall
    That is uneplainable! Some higher cosmic wisdom!

Hahaha

wouldnt make a difference at this point if he provokes it, i wanted full force attack by seb & kimi today no pension driving

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    I really find it amusing that Vettel gets so much hate when he is trying his best. What is wrong with going for a gap when he has got nothing to lose? Mercedes has won the political game and has a dominant car again. As if we can do something about it? Its not entertaining anymore to see Rapper boy winning without any competition. Do you think Max will be any better in a Ferrari? Believe me, if the tables were turned and it was Max doing these unforced errors everyone would be losing their minds and demanding Max's head.
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Only himself to blame for that.

There’s a gap in the inside he went for it. Then mad max closed the door ... isn’t that called racing ???? How come it’s vettel mistake??? That’s called pure racing he’s trying for podium finish .... do u want him to sit behind like kimi did against mad max lost pace etc

Kimi has basicly a free pitstop but I believe the supersofts (if he should change) are undrivable on our cars anyway so it doesn't matter.

Had not Seb binned it in germany we would still be behind with the way the team has gone backwards. Its not just the fault of one entity. Its a collective set of circumstances that led us into this situation.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Looks like no points for Sauber

wouldnt make a difference at this point if he provokes it, i wanted full force attack by seb & kimi today no pension driving
    what you on about? Seb gave it "full force attack" wnet for a gap as he saw it, and spun, yet he getting moaned at and bashed for not being "great driver"
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

If Lewis says that this is his best season (again) im gonna lose my ! The last 2 years we have handed him the championship on a silver platter. All he has had to do is just drive his car which happens to be the best and fastest car in the field.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Vettel is here to race, not to sit behind other driver & watch when they stop n then push. It’s not racing. I absolutely agree he made mistakes earlier. But for me this one is not mistake.
    If it were mercs, mad max would have got more penalty for sure.

There’s a gap in the inside he went for it. Then mad max closed the door ... isn’t that called racing ???? How come it’s vettel mistake??? That’s called pure racing he’s trying for podium finish .... do u want him to sit behind like kimi did against mad max lost pace etc
    anytime vettels attempts to race its a mistake when it doesnt work out lol and when it does then no comment it was only normal he would go for it

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Looks like no points for Sauber
    sister cars are taking our cars out of the race. KMag- Leclerc & Ericsson-Leclerc

Had not Seb binned it in germany we would still be behind with the way the team has gone backwards. Its not just the fault of one entity. Its a collective set of circumstances that led us into this situation.
    yup totally true....first the driver has to be more cautios and NOT make stupid mistakes.....and also the team has to be SPOT ON on strategy....which has hardly happened this year....we're MILES BEHIND COMPARED TO MERCS AND RED BULL pitwall

My God this LH figure is obnoxious!!!

bono took a break during the race wow its that easy for them lol (jk keep your shorts on)

He was never going to pass Max by driving down inside. He should've waited, he would've got a good toe in sector 2 and DRS in sector 1. So stop making excuses.

Not the first time Vettel made mistakes by racing wheel to wheel, it won't be his last either.

16825 laps made by MS In all races he enters

Yup.
    Some people have very strange way of supporting the team, finding pleasure in happily basing our drivers and engineers.

Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio