Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Japanese GP: Race

Max ; Leclerc; Dan; Bottas; mad it worth watching. Lewis was not involved in the action Our boy Seb needs pole and Seb in 2nd doing his job. He got wrecked at RB not having to fight to win. If it's over at Austin ; it will be great seeing Kimi and Seb fighting for a win.

Well I am leaving this forum, i had enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Why are you leaving? There will always be a bunch of losers crying for something, let them whine. You should stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Change your avatar, don't leave.

Don't you guys have other better place to go for all your irrational bashing of Vettel?
    Of all places, you guys chose to do that in a Ferrari forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Of course Alonso must be blamed, his lack of overtaking skills cost Ferrari title in 2010, sat behind Renault for eternity lol. If Vettel was in that Ferrari, he would be world champion with that car as he would've made that overtake stick.
    If Vettel was in that Ferrari he would of smashed into the side of Petrov and ruined his own race trying to pass

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    For Vettel 2019 will be even more disastrous than 2014. There will be no place to hide
    Will see your posts next year....!! How many replies will you give we shall see..!!

I’m a ferrari fan since MSC days...then fascinated abt drivers. After MSC, only Alonso is at that level not even ham comes close to them. I was against LDM when Alonso was let go & bring vettel.

As the years passed on, team was new & was is construction phase they had some moments of win. But looking at the bigger picture, 2017 & 2018 years ferrari Aimed the title at. They lost it completely with driver & team mistakes.
    Kimi is pretty boring in the race, I’m not expecting anything from him.

"Kimi should have waited for me to rejoin the track" - Mad Max, 2018 Japanese GP Race

DiResta is such an annoying announcer
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    "Kimi should have waited for me to rejoin the track" - Mad Max, 2018 Japanese GP Race
    Yes, that was funny. They all, top drivers, has a problem to admit their mistakes.

I sense mad max joining ferrari 2021. By then ham will retire. Mad max will be racing on his own.

So if Lewis wins at COTA and Seb finishes 3rd the Lewis is WDC

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Don't you guys have other better place to go for all your irrational bashing of Vettel?
    Of all places, you guys chose to do that in a Ferrari forum.
    Well, all Italian media is bashing him for some time now and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    So if Lewis wins at COTA and Seb finishes 3rd the Lewis is WDC
    Even if Seb is 2nd I think due to number of race wins.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Will see your posts next year....!! How many replies will you give we shall see..!!

I’m a ferrari fan since MSC days...then fascinated abt drivers. After MSC, only Alonso is at that level not even ham comes close to them. I was against LDM when Alonso was let go & bring vettel.

As the years passed on, team was new & was is construction phase they had some moments of win. But looking at the bigger picture, 2017 & 2018 years ferrari Aimed the title at. They lost it completely with driver & team mistakes.
    Alonso had a really nasty character but he was a great driver. It is a pity that he left Ferrari.

WDC and WCC both are out of the picture but Ferrari needs to bring upgrades. There's no doubt we lost ground to Mercedes so we need to recover out lost pace and finish the year with the fastest car.

I sense mad max joining ferrari 2021. By then ham will retire. Mad max will be racing on his own.
    Hamilton has a possibility to break every record in F1, so maybe not retire before that.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    IIRC, they were the same with Alonso. Maybe even Ferrari too when we're not winning.
    But that is their job to criticize everything.

I don't see why any fans should behave that way. We may not be winning now, but as we can see, Ferrari fans around the world still show up to support the team and drivers everywhere.
    The team deserve that, despite the mistakes or the downtime they may have had.

used to do t to Schumacher until started to sweep up WDC.

Think what many on here are getting fed up with, is coming here to support the team, have good discussions, but cannt. As, as soon as we say have faith in the team, people get shot down "get real" "we useless" "telling you how it is" blah blah blah.

This used be nice place to come and support the team. But now, especially since second half of the season, get same people turn up in race weekends, and like to point out how pathetic it is to show faith and support the team, moan all the time. Its easy to sit on sofa and bash away at the keyboard how Seb shouldnt of doen this, team shouldnt of done that, but they there, yes made an error yesterday. But sitting at 200kph making decisions is their job, some you make some you dont.

He is not a 4 time WDC for nothing. He has the talent, the speed. Want see him race, yes made mistakes here and there, so what. Its annoying, but that sport, thats supporting a team. If people cannt watch without winning, go support Merc or RBR.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Hamilton has a possibility to break every record in F1, so maybe not retire before that.
    I don’t think he will get 6th WDC. Ferrari & RB will be strong next year.
    Problem is RB,not close enough this year to take wins.

I still don't understand why Ferrari refused to take gamble with Seb and didn't start the race from the pitlane.

I don’t think he will get 6th WDC. Ferrari & RB will be strong next year.
    Problem is RB,not close enough this year to take wins.
    Honda aren't quick or reliable enough to challenge for a championship and Seb and Ferrari will continue to keep making crucial mistakes it will be championship number 6 for Lewis next year

Change your avatar, don't leave.
    Dont worry i will stay, but will never change the avatar. I have been rooting for him since 2008 and I wont stop now when he has a bad season. His ultimate race or qualy pace was never in the question, he has plenty of those, but the problem is that he makes to many mistakes in critical situations. Today he made a fantastic start and overtake all the cars, until he reached Verstappen. But sometimes he is just not clever enough to wait for one more corner, Verstappen should left him more space, and Seb would easily pass him, but it is what it is. His overtaking is also very good, but not when he is put under high-pressure situations, and think the race in Germany really destroyed his motivation, and just everything, it still probably hurts. If he can improve that things next year or hopefuly sooner, I have no doubt that he will strike back. This year is not his year, and it always go like that, what can go wrong will go wrong. Forza.

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    When someone(fan of whatever team) is going to tell me how great Max is, I am going to stick this in their face

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    No he didn't
    How didnt he Greig?
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    How didnt he Greig?
    You think Nico was a better driver than Lewis? really?
    Forza Ferrari

3/4th of the season we had the best car, it sucks to find ourselves 65 points behind. Really disappointing. And those who are questioning Hamilton, he is currently driving very best. It’s not about putting fastest car on Pole, it’s about how you react under pressure and when things not going your way. Hamilton’s best championship this one which he will wrap up soon. For me, he won it driving very intelligently when Mercedes was behind Ferrari. Now Mercedes is faster than us and he has rocket-shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You think Nico was a better driver than Lewis? really?
    Nico won it when Hamilton’s engine exploded in Malaysia. Can’t say Nico didn’t deserve it but certainly can’t be said Nico was better than Lewis either

I want to know the genius who made the proposition that getting Fernando out and Sebastian in would guarantee Ferrari the championships.
    Was that genius not aware of how Alonso brought Sebastian to knees even though he was driving a car more than 5 tenths faster than Ferrari. The situation Sebastian found himself last year and this year as well, would have been the case with Lewis and he would have probably retired come the end of this year.
    Lewis and Fernando are the drivers who have that extra something when the going gets tough.
    Remember ferdi had that 5 tenths with him..

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    3/4th of the season we had the best car, it sucks to find ourselves 65 points behind. Really disappointing. And those who are questioning Hamilton, he is currently driving very best. It’s not about putting fastest car on Pole, it’s about how you react under pressure and when things not going your way. Hamilton’s best championship this one which he will wrap up soon. For me, he won it driving very intelligently when Mercedes was behind Ferrari. Now Mercedes is faster than us and he has rocket-shipped
    And in that time we only won 5 races, I have no words to describe how I feel now