Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2018 USA GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Do you all think that those mistakes are coming naturally? Even the worst driver won't be doing those. It was fixed from the beginning bit unfortunately our car was to good and they stopped the development of it.
    for a long time, the team rode the coartails of its engine advantage where as mercs and the rest continued developing in all areas, ferrari just had PU advantage. even at Germany Bottas put a great s3 that almost gave them pole because of how amazing suspension and aero they had with an inferior battery deployment system now that there PU3 caught and passed ours we have no advantage anymore and have to resort to putting more downforce and eating more of our tyres to beable to keep up with mercs on straights and i think behind the scenes we got something banned so its even worse,

for some reason the car is just sick in wet conditions and they cant get a handle on it that really hampered getting data on new parts and taking advantage when we had a competitive car.

that on top of our aero continuosly failing and not showing the potential believed it had. its a whole huge bust sadly. next year hopefully they dont depend on loop holes and just engine/aero to win the entire season.

2017 better downforce so we had good speed at DF tracks
    2018 terrible DF but great speed whilst we had the battery trick
    2019 needs great DF/aero/engine if we want to be competitive throughout the year . Honda are catching up quick and newey has the aero/chassis already covered. mercs are ahead of the pack at everything so we cant afford another mess next year

I honestly wish you could post even a single bit of source from where you getting info though just so i can see where you coming from
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

So Nasi, if Ferrari win in 2019 it is only due to a deal with FIA?
    Why are you watching?

nice, thought we used more sets, doesnt seem so if this is correct, hopefully we can put in a good show for quali, we need some luck and some misery to fall on mercs and ham for once
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Vettel's red flag lap

[video]https://streamable.com/dtnqq[/url]

So the stewards are saying it took Seb 22sec. to "slow down" (according to their telemetry) ???? (I've read 27.7sec) What the.......!!! #redflag-slowdown-immediately.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So the stewards are saying it took Seb 22sec. to "slow down" (according to their telemetry) ???? (I've read 27.7sec) What the.......!!! #redflag-slowdown-immediately.
    It was close to 300 kph at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    So Nasi, if Ferrari win in 2019 it is only due to a deal with FIA?
    Why are you watching?
    You so naive. I am quoting info from inside.

I told you from the beginning we have a better car than MB, no one believed. What other info do you want to be a believer. Next year is the end of the MB dominance.

I told you from the beginning we have a better car than MB, no one believed. What other info do you want to be a believer. Next year is the end of the MB dominance.
    So Leclerc 2019 WDC?

It won't rain today or tomorrow. Let's see what our boys can do although I don't expect much, 4th position at best. It will be a dry-condition Championship celebration for LH and MB, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    It won't rain today or tomorrow. Let's see what our boys can do although I don't expect much, 4th position at best. It will be a dry-condition Championship celebration for LH and MB, sadly.
    Bulk of the rain is in the Gulf and it does'nt appear to be heading towards Austin.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Looks like I was right. Hamilton will be Champion by Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Looks like I was right. Hamilton will be Champion by Mexico.
    Hamilton will be champion tomorrow

FerrariSteve Guest
    ^This

also.. not complaining about Sebs penalty but why, just WHY did they throw the red flag purely for gravel on the track!?!?
    that's absurd!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    ^This

also.. not complaining about Sebs penalty but why, just WHY did they throw the red flag purely for gravel on the track!?!?
    that's absurd!
    I feel that most of us on this site are ready to have a full melt-down, if we haven't already done so, but at this stage it's assumed that HAM will emerge victorious as WDC tomorrow, it would be just a small consolation if it doesn't happen, but then it would only be prolonging the agony........we can't win whichever way the cookie crumbles.

Why is "by Mexico" meaning he will be Chanpion by the time F1 gets to Mexico.

You so naive. I am quoting info from inside.
    So, Ferrari win next year is cause fia fixed it?

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    So, Ferrari win next year is cause fia fixed it?
    FIA fixed what????
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    FIA fixed what????
    Nasi, says the wdc is fixed, I’m asking him if Ferrari wins next year, is it cause FIA decided it.

hopefully we are closer in the dry, more worried for next year if the wind tunnel is giving all incorrect data with the aero, they should try the new floor on one of the cars, maybe in the dry its slightly teensy weensy bit better

With the unexpected dry weather Red Bull decided to put the Renault C-Spec engines back in their cars. Mapping issues in dry conditions not as bad as in the wet.

amus

Both Ferrari fitted with the old floor for FP3. Time is probably too short to properly evaluate the upgrade parts.
    amus

completely idiotic by seb not to slow down within the rules

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    To me it’s a harsh call...!!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post

I don’t think it’s a mistake..!! Some where down the line the red-flag condition parameter was changed before this race. I mean it varies track to track

early laps but no grip early on for seb, track is green i assume

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I don’t think it’s a mistake..!! Some where down the line the red-flag condition parameter was changed before this race. I mean it varies track to track
    i didnt hear about it changing before the race, if it did then okay maybe i can understand why its very harsh but if not, i dont see what seb had to gain by not slowing down immediately, he wasnt even close to anyone

yeah, he's a idiot....i think he's completely rattled in the head that he's losing the 5th championship to Hamster....although it's not only his fault ( by all the mistakes he did), the team has also let him down wiht all teh DOWNGRADES they've brought in hte second half of the season
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

early laps but no grip early on for seb, track is green i assume
    any free links to FP3??

thx

lol if one of my crazy theories is correct, ferrari has one more race with this engine which it can use magic boost (3 per engine) , i rather they use it here

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any free links to FP3??

thx
    https://motorsports-stream.com/live/...-28/channel-3/

think it still works, had some cutting last time i used it though sorry