Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2018 USA GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    did you catch leclercs 360 last race? lol that was insane

Hmmm... he will learn

we just joking man, having little fun
    Fun? Yeah keep telling yourself that. I mean over 8 thousand posts in 1.5 years, and 90% of them all about how great the Mercedes team/car is.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Hmmm... he will learn
    no man the 360 not the crash, he spun and caught it incredibly
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

no man the 360 not the crash, he spun and caught it incredibly
    Sry, yeah ...!! Didn’t remember much after our debacle at Suzuka

Hmmm... he will learn
    Found it

http://www.f1journaal.be/index.php/n...-the-360-spin/
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Sry, yeah ...!! Didn’t remember much after our debacle at Suzuka
    no harm done i know how that feels

Wow that incredible.... how did I miss that

herbert says ferrari car looks the twitchiest compared to the rest in the wet conditions

hopefully Quali and race will be dry then we might have a chance to beat RB

Wow that incredible.... how did I miss that
    real shame he suffered a mechanical failure he was doing incredible before KMag crash and the dnf

Hopefully its gonna be dry in FP2. We need to test the new parts.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hopefully its gonna be dry in FP2. We need to test the new parts.
    Didn’t we test those in fp1???

Didn’t we test those in fp1???
    one would think so....but our car being made of RICE PAPER.....can only fully test teh parts in DRY conditions....cause our car truly sucks in the WET....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...e-greatest-all

I really question sanity of this sore looser person!?!?!

herbert says ferrari car looks the twitchiest compared to the rest in the wet conditions
    Car has never looked planted in wet conditions all season, like it's having to tip-toe around the corners and twitchy with it, so the drivers have zero confidence....we've had enough practice in the wet this year so I don't understand why we can't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...e-greatest-all

I really question sanity of this sore looser person!?!?!
    Hamilton is objectively a great driver. You don't win five championships without being a great driver.

Unfortunately for us, Ferrari and Vettel are currently being outclassed by Mercedes and Hamilton. I'm really hoping our guys only have to battle each other next year, but I just don't see it playing out that way.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Hamilton is objectively a great driver. You don't win five championships without being a great driver.

Unfortunately for us, Ferrari and Vettel are currently being outclassed by Mercedes and Hamilton. I'm really hoping our guys only have to battle each other next year, but I just don't see it playing out that way.
    I don't disagree with first part of your sentence, but you should mentioned that, most of the time he had car which is in another league than the competition!

only 2007 winner had not a dominant car

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I don't disagree with first part of your sentence, but you should mentioned that, most of the time he had car which is in another league than the competition!
    That's true. Hamilton has had a car that is even more dominant than Vettel's Red Bull was. It still doesn't negate the fact that he is one of the best drivers of this generation and is driving a car that is much faster than those of his predecessors. He still has to handle the car around the track. Look what Vettel did with the fastest car in Germany. For this generation, my ranking goes Alonso, Hamilton, and Vettel. I like Vettel and find Hamilton insufferable, but I only think Vettel will match Hamilton if he beats him next year. If Vettel beats him in '19 and '20 after getting whomped this season and last, he will have surpassed Hamilton in my eyes.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post

Out of his 4 titles. Only 2008 stands out the most.
    Rest all r with dominant car with no other opponent matchable. So we can say only 2008 is his earned one rest all r free gifts for him.

Rest all r with dominant car with no other opponent matchable. So we can say only 2008 is his earned one rest all r free gifts for him.
    His 2008 title was a gift from Timo Glock. It wasn't earned.

totally agree with your comment. too bad Ferrari have been caught cheating this year with their extra boost from the power unit, as well as the OVERRATED Vet making all kinds of stupid mistakes, otherwise Luilse would have had some good competition this year until the last race....

maybe we'll show them how it's done in 2019 wiht LeClerc...as i've totally lost faith in Vettel......all those 4 WDC's were totally due to the rocket ship Newey has built him
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    had Timo GLock not been on slicks trying to impress who knows what.....Luise would NOT have been able to pass him with the very wet track conditions near the end of the race.....it was just pure luck that Hamster won that WDC.....but deep down in my eyes it was Massa who was the truly WDC that year

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Not defending Lewis, but have you seen Timo's on-board during that lap???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Not defending Lewis, but have you seen Timo's on-board during that lap???
    ^this.....he was NO WHERE on those slick tires....what the faak was he thinking slapping slicks on when the track was getting super wet by the second from the downpour rain????

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    had Timo GLock not been on slicks trying to impress who knows what.....Luise would NOT have been able to pass him with the very wet track conditions near the end of the race.....it was just pure luck that Hamster won that WDC.....but deep down in my eyes it was Massa who was the truly WDC that year
    And had he pitted for wets Lewis would be ahead of him anyway....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    ^this.....he was NO WHERE on those slick tires....what the faak was he thinking slapping slicks on when the track was getting super wet by the second from the downpour rain????

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    And had he pitted for wets Lewis would be ahead of him anyway....
    +44
    It's not how start but how you finish.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Possible Penalty for Seb incoming, guess the FIA are utterly desperate to give goldenboy another empty and worthless title on a silver platter.

Yes due to Merc have there way when they wanted changes,tires.

This year’s title will be his best, his composure in first half when Ferrari was quicker, won him the championship.