Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2018 USA GP: Race Thread

Vettel: I have mixed emotions. I'm really happy for Kimi, but I'm not happy with my race.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

So for next year will Ferrari stop the development running up to the summer break? It's seems to be the popular opinion that the team goes backwards regarding updates at the end of the season, second year running. Yup, just go with the mid-summer package until the end. That'll do it...there are no other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    MAD MAX style!
    lol maybe thats what seb is trying to do, so others will fear him unfortunately our car is the one doing the spinning at the slightest breeze
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    we should go wacky racers style and put some spikes all around make other cars fear contact with us lol
    I think it’s better to keep sharp blades at the front wing & near to bardgeboards. So that if any one we or they hit opposite car should also be destroyed not even entitled to race along with our car.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ham is scared of mad max...!! Vettel isn’t
    Hamilton isn't dumb. No reason to risk a DNF when all he has to do is finish.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    So for next year will Ferrari stop the development running up to the summer break? It's seems to be the popular opinion that the team goes backwards regarding updates at the end of the season, second year running. Yup, just go with the mid-summer package until the end. That'll do it...there are no other factors.
    i think the team is honestly trying but most of what they tried isnt matching up to the data at the factory, similar to williams issue early on in the year before they figured out why none of there updates were working out.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    He looked pretty dumb cooking his tyres behind Kimi in the first stint.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think it’s better to keep sharp blades at the front wing & near to bardgeboards. So that if any one we or they hit opposite car should also be destroyed not even entitled to race along with our car.
    i wish lol, add some rockets too

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    He’s always dumb against mad max... there are couple of races to prove that. Australia gp, I don’t recollect another race where he backed off against mad max

Vettel: "We were side by side but at the end I didn‘t have much grip. I would have liked to choose and be more on the inside but I couldn‘t do that and he wanted to keep his line. We touched and it was unfortunate that I spun from that."

last year seb was great at wheel to wheel even when they touched the car was rock solid this year he has been unlucky everytime

Very happy for Kimi, but damm Seb what has been going on with you. In terms of mistakes this season is his worst ever, I have been watching him from 2007, and this is hard to bear. He has amazing race speed and can make nice moves, but only if he makes it through first laps. I wont blame him he had to make that move on Ricciardo, he was through him, and Ricciardo didnt lift. Well I am sad for him, but he make a good recovery at least WDC isnt decited yet, please Seb stop making so many mistakes, I beg you. I think we could be strong in Mexico, can he please have a one dominant win, like we expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think the team is honestly trying but most of what they tried isnt matching up to the data at the factory, similar to williams issue early on in the year before they figured out why none of there updates were working out.
    But, according to some here then they must be incompetent, dumb and slow at the factory. Because there are no other factors...

Kimi's too old, he should retire and make way for young drivers they said!

He schooled Hamilton today! KIMI THE GOAT!

I bet that little kid (the one that cried with Kimi) is extremely happy.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    But, according to some here then they must be incompetent, dumb and slow at the factory. Because there are no other factors...
    tbh i was saying that too when we had no changes since silverstone and i was so frustrated because we didnt take a step forward for long since, but then once we did get some new parts at singapore we got slower, i know deep down that ferrari is trying but somethings not matching up unfortunately. some fundamental part in testing data could be messing up the results.

Even in wets vettel said they'v tried different things to help them be competitive but they just dont understand why it isnt working out

Now onto Mexico, let's win there too

Vettel: Disappointed for my race. Disappointed that I let the team down today. It was an important race for us

Scuderia Ferrari had not won 6 Grands Prix in a season since 2008, this is win number 10 for #Kimi7 with Ferrari

Kimi most successful Finish racer in terms of victories now! KIMI GOAT!

Schooling Hamilton like a BOSS

Vettel: I'm happy for Kimi, really. Tough weeks for the team and the tough times don't seem to be stopping for me. It should have been a better day

Vettel: Not the result that I wanted and we could have got today. But at least Kimi got what he deserves and what the team deserved today.

2018 USA GP: Race Thread

Hamilton today just got his first taste how it feels when trying to overtake verstapen. He is lucky enough those two years that starts on the first row and stays there without having the anxiety to deal with max when coming from behind. Next year red fools will have a better engine to challenge Mercs and Ferrari....imagine IF TODAY Hamilton was in the need for taking points and was obligated to make the overtake like vettel did in the previous races. All our bad karma started when pirelli decided to mix things up with the special tyres. Till then Ferrari was cool and controlling things.

No one cares about Seb today lol

Kimi schooled LEWIS like a GOD!

Ferrari had the strongest car today, their race pace especially was very good.

That Vettel managed to lose points to Hamilton is on him.

how was TR's pace? i think they had there huge engine update for this track too? i wonder how good they did in sector 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    No one cares about Seb today lol

Kimi schooled LEWIS like a GOD!
    Well I care...

Good for Kimi, I was jumping up and down for his first win for Ferrari since Spa 2009. Great job.

Let's go 1-2 the remaining 3 races and bring that WCC home

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Let's go 1-2 the remaining 3 races and bring that WCC home
    Even that won't be enough. We need Merc to fail big time with DNFs or with performances like Bottas' today, at every race left. 66 points in three races is a lot.

Finally road block Bottas didn't get the job done. He was nowhere today, getting passed by a guy starting 18th and another that had a spun in the first lap, returning in 16th place.

I won't be surprised if Max wins one of the remaining races.