Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 367

Thread: 2018 Mexican GP: Practices & Qualifying

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel had the pace to beat Hamilton, but nevertheless, I am happy with our qualy position. We have the fastest car on straight, now everything depends on the start.
    Looking at s3 & s2 all the weekend. I’m glad ferrari is close. I don’t think ferrari had the pace.
    Also don’t forget that ferrari gone back to old version package & mercs with legal wheel rims

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Looking at s3 & s2 all the weekend. Iím glad ferrari is close. I donít think ferrari had the pace.
    Also donít forget that ferrari gone back to old version package & mercs with legal wheel rims
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  3. #303
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    Max can barely hide his crying.
    Heís a worse suck than Hamilton...crying about trouble to Couthlard...cry me a river. Ric got pole fair and square...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Ferrari’s knows it weakness atleast. They’ve got strong engine but with one of best aero package on the grid to 3rd best shows the development path. Hope they concentrate on it next year.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    446
    Verstappen behind Daniel in the start, and Seb behind Lewis is a recept for disaster. Vettel will try to attack and pass Lewis, Verstappen Daniel. Big crash incoming mark my words.
    Well the WDC is long lost, so its gonna be interesting.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Waiting for Max to blame the Renault engine

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    He’s a worse suck than Hamilton...crying about trouble to Couthlard...cry me a river. Ric got pole fair and square...

    +100000

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Waiting for Max to blame the Renault engine

    Yup as usual stuff from him. Didn’t have “enough power” battery is not charging etc.....we have seen all the weekend.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Verstappen behind Daniel in the start, and Seb behind Lewis is a recept for disaster. Vettel will try to attack and pass Lewis, Verstappen Daniel. Big crash incoming mark my words.
    Well the WDC is long lost, so its gonna be interesting.
    WDC is lost in Monza/Singapore itself according to me. I thought vettel & ferrari would fight back instead mercs did raise their game n proved they r good as a team & 2nd half development.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Waiting for Max to blame the Renault engine
    He has already, he literally is Hamilton 2.0.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    WDC is lost in Monza/Singapore itself according to me. I thought vettel & ferrari would fight back instead mercs did raise their game n proved they r good as a team & 2nd half development.
    speaking my mind dude
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,752
    i think max can still be youngest pole sitter at brazil? unless its too late by then
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  13. #313
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    He has already, he literally is Hamilton 2.0.
    Obsession isn’t healthy

  14. #314
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think max can still be youngest pole sitter at brazil? unless its too late by then
    He might be able to but the red bull won’t be good enough there

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Secor 1 speed maximum speed:

    Kimi 328
    Seb 326
    Leclerc 321
    Ericsson 321
    Bot 319
    Mag 319

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think max can still be youngest pole sitter at brazil? unless its too late by then
    He has 2 more chances. Brasil and Abu Dhabi.

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think max can still be youngest pole sitter at brazil? unless its too late by then
    Brazil is Ferrari track.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    He might be able to but the red bull won’t be good enough there
    Brasil has twisty in field section as well, together with high altitude.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    He might be able to but the red bull won’t be good enough there
    you think so? not much long straights and many curves so i thought it be good for him & rb
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    you think so? not much long straights and many curves so i thought it be good for him & rb
    The last section up hill is very engine dependent.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,752
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Secor 1 speed maximum speed:

    Kimi 328
    Seb 326
    Leclerc 321
    Ericsson 321
    Bot 319
    Mag 319
    i think this shows ham sacrificed straighline speed for more DF as he went much quicker in s2 and s3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  22. #322
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Obsession isn’t healthy
    Does my hatred of Hamilton bother you? Many others on this forum echo my feelings towards that rat. Now everyone praises Verstappen, while all I see is another overrated prima-donna. Hopefully none of them will ever wear Red.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i think this shows ham sacrificed straighline speed for more DF as he went much quicker in s2 and s3
    Everyone here running maximum downforce.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Does my hatred of Hamilton bother you? Many others on this forum echo my feelings towards that rat. Now everyone praises Verstappen, while all I see is another overrated prima-donna. Hopefully none of them will ever wear Red.
    As I said obsession isn’t healthy. Hate? Seriously.

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,163
    Qualifying best Sector Times
    2aa88d8.jpg

  26. #326
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Everyone here running maximum downforce.

    I find it strange that Ferrari are no longer any good in corners, without the massive boost they’d be way behind

  27. #327
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    I find it strange that Ferrari are no longer any good in corners, without the massive boost they’d be way behind
    Chassis development is handicapped by failed aero upgrades.

  28. #328
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,674
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Secor 1 speed maximum speed:

    Kimi 328
    Seb 326
    Leclerc 321
    Ericsson 321
    Bot 319
    Mag 319
    So it’s gonna good lap 1 T1 tmrw.

  29. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,487
    Speed trap:

    Raikkonen 356.4
    Vettel 354.2

    Hamilton 348.0
    Bottas 347.2

    Ricciardo 341.9
    Verstappen 346.5

  30. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,646

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •