Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Mexican GP: Practices & Qualifying

2020 we can have Max and Hamilton driving for Ferrari....

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Max after the incident " I gave it enough room"

it bodes well for tomorrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    it bodes well for tomorrow lol
    muhuhahahaha
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Max after the incident " I gave it enough room"
    It should have waited for me to park and after I stop it can come and stay in front

It's gonna be a 2 stopper tomorrow for some.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It's gonna be a 2 stopper tomorrow for some.
    i think so too, especially if it's gonna be warmer, the tires are gonna wear like crazy
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

[AMuS] Since Ferrari had to revert to a two-month-old version of aerodynamic, they are well-balanced again in terms of good tyre use, but they have also lost downforce against RB and Mercedes. Especially since the others improved in that area since the summer break
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

[AMuS] This weekend Ferrari wanted to collect data in training to find out more about the aero packages from the last races, which not always made the car faster

When asked if they had found the answers they wanted, Vettel said: "We found answers."
    vettel said similar stuff before so dont know if he answered to protect the team in PR or if we really found out why we had failure after failure with new parts, hopefully the latter

Vettel: "We are missing the downforce. Red Bull benefits from the height here and the HP deficit is not big here and they also have a good car that has a lot of downforce. We are missing the downforce. We are fastest on the straights but slow in the corners"

If only Ferrari's upgrades worked, Seb would have blown away Bulls and Arrows as the more downforce car got, the better Seb performs being a master of cornering.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    If only Ferrari's upgrades worked, Seb would have blown away Bulls and Arrows as the more downforce car got, the better Seb performs being a master of cornering.
    If only he kept his head, he would be some 50 points ahead of Lewis. Stop putting blame on team, your boy has been mediocre at best

This will be a race for sure to watch! 4 enemies together first two rows! I hope Kimi can come around them and take the lead and win.

Brembo if Max is the top driver you say he is and he hast the best car here, then surely he has to win.

Brembo if Max is the top driver you say he is and he hast the best car here, then surely he has to win.
    There is a clause, if RB let DR win. Because I sense there might be early pit stop or delay in pit stop etc.
    although it depends on start. Last year P2,P3,P4 did have great start over P1. There is tow effect.

If vettel can get good start, ferrari have good 2nd gear launch over other cars. So he needs to keep his car clean around that corner.
    Ham might push vettel into mad max

I wonder if Ham was saving his engine a little bit in qualy.

So much excited for his victory

Apparently there was a meeting between Arrivabene and Kubica in Mexico. Kubica might become a Ferrari simulator driver, since Kvyat left and they need someone. Giovinazzi remains the 3rd Ferrari driver, in case Vettel or Leclerc can‘t drive

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post

Well just thinking that out of nowhere Max has car trouble and missed pole by a hair or less! That's not a "Best car". Lewis still has the best car; and Seb's ride is better than Max's ride. Just maybe R Bull is giving Dan the edge car wise as a going away present. The start of this race should be as great as the end of the last race!!! I hope there's no casualties !

Don't even go there, I would seriously have to re-consider my loyalty to Ferrari if HAM ever wears red, even Max would be pushing it. Both are super-talented but that's where it ends for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Don't even go there, I would seriously have to re-consider my loyalty to Ferrari if HAM ever wears red, even Max would be pushing it. Both are super-talented but that's where it ends for me.
    It must be so, every one wants to drive Ferrari. And my guess is that we will have 2 best drivers, after we understand who they are.
    That is the only way to win something. We are just losing time and championships ATM. You know it in your heart.

Never mind championships! Now champions will want to be the ones to finally win one for Ferrari which seems to be the challenge now!

Quote Originally Posted by sxviper698 View Post
    Never mind championships! Now champions will want to be the ones to finally win one for Ferrari which seems to be the challenge now!
    Looks like so, Alonso tried (2 x WDC), Vettel tried (4 x WDC) and next Hamilton tries (6 x WDC).

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Don't even go there, I would seriously have to re-consider my loyalty to Ferrari if HAM ever wears red, even Max would be pushing it.
    LOL agree

Ham no way....!! Atleast max is fine, but he’s not team player.

No vacancy for rappers at ferrari.