Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Mexican GP: Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    got a good point there
    I think Fangio is the only driver that has done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Rosberg (Sr and Jr) won WDC because he had more points than the rest of the field.
    yuuuup.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    The constant paranoia and childish, were getting beaten, it’s so unfair does get tiresome, especially when people don’t take a step back and look at it logically.
    Well, Ferrari did take a step back...like four months of it and chucked it out the window.

Jesus wept.
    He was #2 prior to 2016...no?? He got tired of it in 2016.

It's not how start but how you finish.

I think Red Bull Honda could be very competitive in the near future. I could see Lewis going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I think Red Bull Honda could be very competitive in the near future. I could see Lewis going there.
    More like Sebastian heading there if LeClerc beats him. But depends on what Max does

I don't see any reason for Hamilton to leave Mercedes as long as that combination produces good results.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    yuuuup.

Well, Ferrari did take a step back...like four months of it and chucked it out the window.

He was #2 prior to 2016...no?? He got tired of it in 2016.

Only his own ability made him no2. Toto went out of his way to ensure everything was equal, many times to the detriment of Lewis

I don't see any reason for Hamilton to leave Mercedes as long as that combination produces good results.
    Well that’s the thing isn’t it. This seasons looks like that is nearing a end

Well that’s the thing isn’t it. This seasons looks like that is nearing a end
    Boy, it’s more likely next year Ferrari should be the place to be

A WDC with 3 different teams is a target that is hard to achieve
    Another cool achievement by a F1 driver is Max winning 5 races , never starting from pole pos. And he just turned 21 last win. And then you have Seb, never who never won a race starting outside the top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Why not? we are not signing another Kimi here.....
    I see
    Lot of you guys over here are putting too much hope into CL, as he is from another world and he will just sit into car and drive it to victory in every race.... I hope you all won't be disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Another cool achievement by a F1 driver is Max winning 5 races , never starting from pole pos. And he just turned 21 last win. And then you have Seb, never who never won a race starting outside the top 3.
    I see you like Seb so much!

Rosberg (Sr and Jr) won WDC because he had more points than the rest of the field.
    Isn't that like every sport on this planet? Usually wins one with more points over other one?!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Maybe we should start a few new threads on this forum...

The...all hail the god Hamilton thread
    The...all hail the god Verstappen thread

This way all the fanboys can profess their love for those non-Ferrari drivers and spare the rest of us. Lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post

This way all the fanboys can profess their love for those non-Ferrari drivers and spare the rest of us. Lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

The... all hail is for accomplishments that happen in our F-1 sport. The...hell with all the excuses , It's the pit wall fault, it's the tires, it's the weather, it's something personal, and .. it's the other drivers fault; including Kimi, the Ferrari podium king! Ferrari fans talking 2019 , not now, even right after the break; some fans start . No faith in our #1 guy, it's now all about Leclerc 2019. Ferarri fans and the team were hoping for that finger Seb put up when he was the enemy. How quick one forgets. WDC lost! Unforgiveable! We had , have the car! O well , there's 2019 comming up!!

As asinine as it sounds, if it would spare the rest of us from having to constantly hear about how great everyone else not affiliated with Ferrari is, I am completely for a masochistic "All Hail The Competition" thread. I am only interested in Ferrari, Vettel, Raikkonen, Leclerc, and Giovinazzi. Forget the rest unless they take the red.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    As asinine as it sounds, if it would spare the rest of us from having to constantly hear about how great everyone else not affiliated with Ferrari is, I am completely for a masochistic "All Hail The Competition" thread. I am only interested in Ferrari, Vettel, Raikkonen, Leclerc, and Giovinazzi. Forget the rest unless they take the red.
    I agree, it was a joke but I am also tired of hearing about the competitions greatness. I support Red!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Agreed, Nico really was not very good and the fact he won a title still baffles me but thankfully he did or Lewis would be even close to matching MS.
    Nico won cause Nico drove a better championship than Hamilton. Plain and simple.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

well to be fair we also have some Seb fanboys here who only care about WDC...

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Nico won cause Nico drove a better championship than Hamilton. Plain and simple.
    Nope, he drove well but not better. Hamilton had mechanical failure in Malaysia, before that it was Hamilton’s Championship to lose. Whole season, Nico zero mechanical DNFs against Hamilton's one, championship decided by 5 points
    Last edited by Rishu; 31st October 2018 at 07:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Nope, he drove well but not better. Hamilton had mechanical failure in Malaysia, before that it was Hamilton’s Championship to lose. Whole season, Nico zero mechanical DNFs against Hamilton's one, championship decided by 5 points

If you're gonna throw the mechanical failure in Malaysia, you might as well throw in that both of them took each other out with Rosberg leading. It is what it is. Rosberg won the WDC title in 2016 and BEAT Lewis in points.

If you're gonna throw the mechanical failure in Malaysia, you might as well throw in that both of them took each other out with Rosberg leading. It is what it is. Rosberg won the WDC title in 2016 and BEAT Lewis in points.
    Both took each other out then obviously no advantage gained by single one in Spain. Hamilton’s one mechanical DNF against Rosberg’s none, and difference was 5 points. It’s simple where Title was decided

I never said Rosberg didn’t deserve title, I said he was lucky

Both took each other out then obviously no advantage gained by single one in Spain. Hamilton’s one mechanical DNF against Rosberg’s none, and difference was 5 points. It’s simple where Title was decided

I never said Rosberg didn’t deserve title, I said he was lucky
    Indeed and the take out was pretty much Rosberg fault just like he tried in Austria as well.
    Forza Ferrari

Rosberg was leading the race when they took each other out. All this, including the mechanical failure is...........WHAT IF or COULDA-WOULDA-SHOULDA theories. It is what it is.

Rosberg was leading the race when they took each other out. All this, including the mechanical failure is...........WHAT IF or COULDA-WOULDA-SHOULDA theories. It is what it is.
    When did I mention Coulda Woulda Shoulda?
    I stated what actually happened. It’s pretty simple, what’s so complicated?

Lewis was going to pass him as Nico was in the wrong engine mode so he would not have been in the lead even if he never slammed the door and put Lewis onto the grass.
    Forza Ferrari

Lewis was going to pass him as Nico was in the wrong engine mode so he would not have been in the lead even if he never slammed the door and put Lewis onto the grass.
    Racing incident and a defensive move.

"It don't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile.........winning is winning."

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I see
    Lot of you guys over here are putting too much hope into CL, as he is from another world and he will just sit into car and drive it to victory in every race.... I hope you all won't be disappointed...
    I feel the same way...

Racing incident and a defensive move.

"It don't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile.........winning is winning."
    Still he was going to lose the lead so the move helped Nico rather than Lewis....
    Forza Ferrari