Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Mexican GP: Race Thread

Too much Heineken right there... Awful...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    weren't you guys surprised that Mercs looked so sluggish today?
    Not really no.

i think they changed the tyre rims slightly from the ones they used before usa, so maybe they lost some performance, i could be wrong i didnt see the rims close up, also they didnt want to blow the engine, they safe to not fight from here on sadly. just my thinking
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Anyway, congrats to Verstappen, congrats to Hamilton. Great race by Ferrari...maybe with some luck we can clinch the WCC.

On to 2019...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Those 3 DNFs Kimi has with none being his fault really hurt us now. That's at least 30-40 points lost in Bahrain, Barcelona and Spa.

Kimi has the chances in quali’s too during 1st half season. 2nd half was very good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Be happy for the best quality broadcast of this sport. From all of the world we are searching for streams every weekend, because our TV station's coverages are garbage... uneducated broadcasters, no extras, low quality and awkward comentary, adverts,...
    Why are you searching for streams, they are on in the same places every week, takes seconds to load one

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Congratulations to Lewis.

Good race for Ferrari 2&3 finish. Great drive by vettel & kimi.

Vet’s mistakes, kimi’s 1st half, team strategies, rain in quali let this year both titles down. We had the fastest car almost 90% of the races.

Hope vettel, Leclerc & ferrari combo would be more dynamic come 2019.
    lets hope vettel was honest when he said ferrari have some answers about the wind tunnel issues
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Mercs were destroying its tyres which was really unusual.
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Not really Ferrari car is fast as Merc atm, team are also to blame but mainly vettels fault imo

It’s combo of team, vettel & no luck

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lets hope vettel was honest when he said ferrari have some answers about the wind tunnel issues

Current ferrari car is fastest even without upgrades. It’s about they fine tune the upgrade for better in slow speed corners.

i think they changed the tyre rims slightly from the ones they used before usa, so maybe they lost some performance, i could be wrong i didnt see the rims close up, also they didnt want to blow the engine, they safe to not fight from here on sadly. just my thinking
    Or they were forced to change their wheel rims slightly behind close doors.
    Red is the only color!!!

seb didnt spin when bottas tipped his tyre LOL maybe they added some bricks to the front

Cringefest

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFan View Post
    Why are you searching for streams, they are on in the same places every week, takes seconds to load one
    I don't care about the low quality streams. I am using Ace stream, so I need to search on reddit each time, for the best one. And then some are being put down sometimes, so have to search for another.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Full cringe mode on.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Or they were forced to change their wheel rims slightly behind close doors.
    i believe so, we've seen at USA too they were really bad with tyre managing suddenly when there rims were changed

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Mercs were destroying its tyres which was really unusual.
    their special rim design wasn't helping much. Even considering Ham was taking it easy, Bottas was also very slow. Something seems off for that big a gap.

seb didnt spin when bottas tipped his tyre LOL maybe they added some bricks to the front
    Lol
    Red is the only color!!!

Current ferrari car is fastest even without upgrades. It’s about they fine tune the upgrade for better in slow speed corners.
    seb said they compromised some DF parts and bits for straightline, i still think on any twisty sections we are weak this year, those updates supposed to help with that :(

i wonder if sauber can catch TR

Kimi has the chances in quali’s too during 1st half season. 2nd half was very good for him.
    Yes, but if anyone in the top three teams finishes he usually scores at least 6th and that's always possible even if you fail in qualifying.

At least with the WCC still being alive Merc can't run too many 2019 parts right now. They have to concentrate on the next race.

i wonder who has the most overtakes, ham, seb or max this year

Yes, but if anyone in the top three teams finishes he usually scores at least 6th and that's always possible even if you fail in qualifying.

At least with the WCC still being alive Merc can't run too many 2019 parts right now. They have to concentrate on the next race.
    Don’t worry mate, ferrari is in strong position. Next year with more extra effort can pull the title.

i wonder who has the most overtakes, ham, seb or max this year

Obviously RB because they have penalties & do come back from back of the field.
    But if you compare top6 drivers. It’s vettel who has lot of overtakes on his strongest opponents.
    Ferrari did overtake mercs several times than merc to ferrari

It's amazing how Kimi always seems to be so slow during the race yet end up on the podium

Don’t worry mate, ferrari is in strong position. Next year with more extra effort can pull the title.
    Next year is next year. This year is still not done and dusted. Bring on Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It's amazing how Kimi always seems to be so slow during the race yet end up on the podium
    His performances in the 2nd half are good. He did raise his game on both set ups quali & race.

Next year is next year. This year is still not done and dusted. Bring on Brazil.
    Brazil should be ferrari track... let’s see how it work out.

Obviously RB because they have penalties & do come back from back of the field.
    But if you compare top6 drivers. It’s vettel who has lot of overtakes on his strongest opponents.
    Ferrari did overtake mercs several times than merc to ferrari
    lol seb's spins might make him overall most overtaker though

Brazil should be ferrari track... let’s see how it work out.
    sector 2 though