Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 434

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851
    Vettel: "They shouldn't call us because when the conditions are changing like that, I think it's unfair if they call us in. I wanted them to hurry up" #F1 #BrazilGP

    VETTEL: "It was good fun, I had a tiny lock up in Turn 8, so on my second run I thought I'd go for it... it was very close but just a bit too much"
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,830
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    He didn’t get weighed, so that is a unknown result.

    He wouldn’t be, but that doesn’t mean he can skip a test
    He didn't skip it, his only fault was not turning the engine off. As others said before, it was changeable conditions and he was desperate.

    If FIA thinks our car was underweight than they should disqualify Vettel. If not, then they should let Vettel start from P2 for tomorrow's race.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    He didn’t get weighed, so that is a unknown result.

    He wouldn’t be, but that doesn’t mean he can skip a test
    Did get weighed. How can u say that’s an unknown result ???? But it’s not weighed with engine off that’s the only difference. Then it’s FIA guy responsibility who’s been there n gave approval to go...?? Then vettel started to leave.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i dont think ham is under investigation anyway

    He’s under investigation.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,204
    I guess in the same situation, Ricciardo wouldn't have had the problem, seeing as his engine is always shut down anyway.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I guess in the same situation, Ricciardo wouldn't have had the problem, seeing as his engine is always shut down anyway.
    lol marko with the sabotage
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851


    Vettel's transformation to full italian is complete lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I guess in the same situation, Ricciardo wouldn't have had the problem, seeing as his engine is always shut down anyway.
    Your post is funny because it's true

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,830
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Well it is all about Lewis, "ain't it"? Didn't see Di Resta asking him about it at the official interview. He did however ask Seb, go figure...
    Well Hamilton is their goldenboy. Obviously they gonna find excuses for him for everything.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,450
    If Seb gets a penalty and HAM doesn't, that just confirms what we all think, it's Formula Merc/Hamilton along with the media who we trust to be un-unbiased, what a load of old cobblers. Totally unfair to be called to the weighbridge at such a crucial time in changing conditions. Great effort by the team to try the softs and get through, once again it could all be ruined by the stewards and FIA. Pathetic. Epic lap from Charles too, so there is hope for the future, I am sick of seeing that bling person on pole.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Did get weighed. How can u say that’s an unknown result ???? But it’s not weighed with engine off that’s the only difference. Then it’s FIA guy responsibility who’s been there n gave approval to go...?? Then vettel started to leave.
    They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    If Seb gets a penalty and HAM doesn't, that just confirms what we all think, it's Formula Merc/Hamilton along with the media who we trust to be un-unbiased, what a load of old cobblers. Totally unfair to be called to the weighbridge at such a crucial time in changing conditions. Great effort by the team to try the softs and get through, once again it could all be ruined by the stewards and FIA. Pathetic. Epic lap from Charles too, so there is hope for the future, I am sick of seeing that bling person on pole.
    1. What exactly have the media said that is unbiased?
    2. It is totally random who gets called, you might aswell blame Ferrari for calling him in again

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrqRTCOXgAIZKqP.jpg

    Vettel's transformation to full italian is complete lol
    nvm he was talking some stuff in german lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue.
    So FIA guy who is over there why did he cleared ?????

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,230
    Ferrari should withdraw from the race if Seb gets anything more than a fine and Lewis gets nothing. Looks like Lewis isn't even investigated.

  16. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    3,830
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    So FIA guy who is over there why did he cleared ?????
    Because "Ferrari International Assistance"

  17. #287
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Ferrari should withdraw from the race if Seb gets anything more than a fine and Lewis gets nothing. Looks like Lewis isn't even investigated.
    I agree.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  18. #288
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851
    LOOOL ham blaming Sergey

    what a douche

    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  19. #289
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    699
    The weighing is
    it is an automated system, where in random cars are pulled to the weigh scales when the pit entry light changes to indicate the next car crossing should pull in the weigh bridge...... it is a computer based random system used for more than 2 decades now.

  20. #290
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Because "Ferrari International Assistance"
    In Twitter they call it as MaFIA...

  21. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    LOOOL ham blaming Sergey

    what a douche

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrqVS73WwAEu8sF.jpg
    Lollllll is he telling how to drive ???

  22. #292
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I agree.
    If that happens, the crowd will take care of the stewards...

  23. #293
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    9,851
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Lollllll is he telling how to drive ???
    lol seb might be hotheaded at times, but he aint pigheaded like ham, what a douche
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  24. #294
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    The weighing is
    it is an automated system, where in random cars are pulled to the weigh scales when the pit entry light changes to indicate the next car crossing should pull in the weigh bridge...... it is a computer based random system used for more than 2 decades now.
    Your comment shows biased. You are talking abt the system, I’m asking abt why did FIA guy give clearance when engine was not off at the start or while leaving ???

  25. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,413
    People are saying Seb's call to get his car weighed in was just a random procedure something that can happen to anyone at any time. Just random. However, should drivers get random calls like this while fighting for pole position?

    Anyway, let's imagine Seb was a good boy and turned the engine off, could he started the engine back on battery or the engineers had to run and push the car back to the pits?

  26. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lol seb might be hotheaded at times, but he aint pigheaded like ham, what a douche

    I agree & accept vet hot headedness at times, Becoz as a F1 driver you are not there just to race n stay on the track. You go to race your opponent, when there’s a gap you have to go for it.
    Not like ham who’s afraid of Mad max n stay behind him.

  27. #297
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    2,728
    I think we cannot blame Hamilton for Sirotkin driving almost full speed in out lap.... and Seb...we do have the rules, I am sure he knows how to weight a car.

  28. #298
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    People are saying Seb's call to get his car weighed in was just a random procedure something that can happen to anyone at any time. Just random. However, should drivers get random calls like this while fighting for pole position?

    Anyway, let's imagine Seb was a good boy and turned the engine off, could he started the engine back on battery or the engineers had to run and push the car back to the pits?
    Absolutely, if it was to happen. Anything can happen on track.

  29. #299
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I think we cannot blame Hamilton for Sirotkin driving almost full speed in out lap.... and Seb...we do have the rules, I am sure he knows how to weight a car.

    So u think Vet-Sainz incident where vet got penalty is right ???

  30. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Absolutely, if it was to happen. Anything can happen on track.
    Then why didn't Seb just turn the engine off and started it back on battery? Why make problems? lol
    Last edited by Stormy; 10th November 2018 at 17:55.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •