Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

Smaller teams have their drivers slapped with grid penalties while others get away with reckless driving on a regular bassis(Verstappen and Hamilton come to mind, don't know why). Whatever the rules are, good or bad, they should be the same for everybody.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13...ridge-incident

...didn't switch off the engine as required...he then refired the car and drove off the scales...

Looking forward to the race.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13...ridge-incident

...didn't switch off the engine as required...he then refired the car and drove off the scales...

Looking forward to the race.
    read official FIA report....

It's a shame that this forum is now more about hating Hamilton rather than supporting Ferrari, such a shame.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    It's a shame that this forum is now more about hating Hamilton rather than supporting Ferrari, such a shame.
    more like hating on vettel and praising ham TBH
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I believe mercs spec 3 engines have a better party mode which allows them to match us on the straights with our Q3 mode even when they carry more Downforce, so in race it should be closer, we might even be slightly quicker on the straights
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I believe mercs spec 3 engines have a better party mode which allows them to match us on the straights with our Q3 mode even when they carry more Downforce, so in race it should be closer, we might even be slightly quicker on the straights
    no, they trimmed off far amount DF to try and keep up with our straight line speed.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

more like hating on vettel and praising ham TBH
    82 poles so far, WDC 2018, that's what F-1 fans are praising. How can any fan ignore that success even though Lewis is the Merc driver, and a Ferrari fan is a Ferrari fan. Even Seb praises Lewis ' achievements as a F-1 driver. Hating is a strong word, not liking the year Seb had and criticizing his driving and not winning this year doesn't mean Seb the person is not liked. Fans are for their team and favorite driver winning. Go Max!!

should be a straight fight between Seb & Ham.
    RBR are not in contention surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    should be a straight fight between Seb & Ham.
    RBR are not in contention surely?
    Should be but remember that we are on the yellow tyres at the start and if the rain appears as forecast, it will be of no benefit at all. And I do believe that Max may be a real threat in the wet, our car has shown its weakness there too often this season.

YESSSS I stop watching F1 for the past 5-7 races, FIA is a joke, nothing's special watching a rigged motorsport.

lets hope no rain or drizzle we need the best chance here to damage egomaniac hamilton, will be hard starting with the harder tyres, but if tyre wear is high it will be a great move

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    YESSSS I stop watching F1 for the past 5-7 races, FIA is a joke, nothing's special watching a rigged motorsport.
    WWE on cars lol

WWE on cars lol
    Correct its WWE... Every team can't win even with faster car with the FIA bias judgement or FIA Favoring Merc, everything is legal for merc while the faster car always been scrutinized and analyzed and maybe giving the info to merc to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Correct its WWE... Every team can't win even with faster car with the FIA bias judgement or FIA Favoring Merc, everything is legal for merc while the faster car always been scrutinized and analyzed and maybe giving the info to merc to catch up.
    Yup, FIA dont even hide the ham and merc bias though lol, they go beyond to find loopholes to let him get away with it

Chance of rain gone to 60% now for starting of race

We are the only ones starting on the softs, so we need to be careful at the start and not lose positions. If dry, it looks like a 1 stop for us, S-M. Wonder if the others can make a SS-S/M 1 stop to work.

Never seen qualifying as I had something better to do but I believe both were on outlaps which is not the same as blocking someone on a hot lap. But if you really need to know what I think then I might watch quali later, but probably not if it's ok with you I also read the warning was for going too slow on the inlap nothing to do with the outlap with Lewis but then I believe other drivers got the same issue in the past so maybe not so much double standards?
    Maybe you should watch qualy, with the Sirotkin and Kimi incidents, before you state an opinion about them? If not, don't form one?

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Maybe you should watch qualy, with the Sirotkin and Kimi incidents, before you state an opinion about them? If not, don't form one?
    You asked for my opinion did you not? So maybe you should worry less what I think. But feel free to point out the double standards? It's also possible to form opinions without seeing something BTW lol

Seen both incidents and not much to really cry about.....but you and the rest of the angry mob can carry on
    Forza Ferrari

You asked for my opinion did you not? So maybe you should worry less what I think. But feel free to point out the double standards? It's also possible to form opinions without seeing something BTW lol

Seen both incidents and not much to really cry about.....but you and the rest of the angry mob can carry on
    It's possible to form opinions without seeing something, but you carry the risk of being ridiculised by stating the opposite of clear situation. I like to form opinions informed on the subject, but that's just me. It is true that I asked for yours, but that came with the idea that you watched what happened, don't need a fortune teller...

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    It's possible to form opinions without seeing something, but you carry the risk of being ridiculised by stating the opposite of clear situation. I like to form opinions informed on the subject, but that's just me. It is true that I asked for yours, but that came with the idea that you watched what happened, don't need a fortune teller...
    So what is the double standards you claimed? Maybe post some times other drivers have been given a penalty for outlap blocking? Looked pretty much like Lewis was caught out by the Williams coming at speed when everyone else was trying to get a gap and they both went left as they are not fortune tellers either....a lot of crying over nothing in reality.
    Forza Ferrari

I think thesilverarrows.net and thehamiltonfanclub.net are still available, you sure you wouldn’t rather run those sites? The forum isn’t hating on Hamilton. As much as I dislike him, it’s not about him. It’s about what the sport has become, an absolute joke, a scripted farce. I think another member called it WWE, pretty spot on.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I think thesilverarrows.net and thehamiltonfanclub.net are still available, you sure you wouldn’t rather run those sites? The forum isn’t hating on Hamilton. As much as I dislike him, it’s not about him. It’s about what the sport has become, an absolute joke, a scripted farce. I think another member called it WWE, pretty spot on.
    Ah the good old go away and run a Merc site insult, I certainly won't be doing that but TBH people like you certainly make me consider why I bother with this forum anymore

You talk about Lewis more than anyone, it's all you come here for and it's boring really.
    Forza Ferrari

Ah the good old go away and run a Merc site insult, I certainly won't be doing that but TBH people like you certainly make me consider why I bother with this forum anymore

You talk about Lewis more than anyone, it's all you come here for and it's boring really.
    You’re right, I do waste a lot of my energy on him. But that’s what F1 wants, the all Hamilton show all the time. I have trouble understanding how you are so blind to it. Strange really. Anyway, I am not going to waste my time anymore on him...honestly and truly hoping for a positive season next year, where we have good things so speak of.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    as much as really believe in KARMA myself, it won't really matter to the RAT, he's already a 5 time WDC.....maybe the rat boy and his buttler bottas will DNF tomorrow as well another DMF in last race and with a Ferrari 1-2 in both races we'll clinch the WCC.....

i know, i know, wishful thinking....
    Karma may find him yet. Since he loves Senna so much, maybe he can follow in his footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Karma may find him yet. Since he loves Senna so much, maybe he can follow in his footsteps.
    Even for a joke, this is too much...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Even for a joke, this is too much...
    Ya, a little too far. Wishing harm on some one is never a good thing. At best we could ask for a DNF.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    If that is how you feel about the sport, go watch something else. Give up on F1.

I have hardly watched a live race this year, been few. But not many. I got more interests in other racing. But still follow the results and the odd race live. End of the day, having an opinion on what Lewis did, and is wrong to yours, doesnt mean they a fan of them. Its just being an adult, rather than throwing toys out of the pram. while wearing a tinfoil hat blamming FIA, Liberty for loving Lewis and Mercedes.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE