Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

Vettel: "They shouldn't call us because when the conditions are changing like that, I think it's unfair if they call us in. I wanted them to hurry up" #F1 #BrazilGP

VETTEL: "It was good fun, I had a tiny lock up in Turn 8, so on my second run I thought I'd go for it... it was very close but just a bit too much"
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    He didn’t get weighed, so that is a unknown result.

He wouldn’t be, but that doesn’t mean he can skip a test
    He didn't skip it, his only fault was not turning the engine off. As others said before, it was changeable conditions and he was desperate.

If FIA thinks our car was underweight than they should disqualify Vettel. If not, then they should let Vettel start from P2 for tomorrow's race.

He didn’t get weighed, so that is a unknown result.

He wouldn’t be, but that doesn’t mean he can skip a test
    Did get weighed. How can u say that’s an unknown result ???? But it’s not weighed with engine off that’s the only difference. Then it’s FIA guy responsibility who’s been there n gave approval to go...?? Then vettel started to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i dont think ham is under investigation anyway

He’s under investigation.

I guess in the same situation, Ricciardo wouldn't have had the problem, seeing as his engine is always shut down anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I guess in the same situation, Ricciardo wouldn't have had the problem, seeing as his engine is always shut down anyway.
    lol marko with the sabotage
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Vettel's transformation to full italian is complete lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Your post is funny because it's true

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Well it is all about Lewis, "ain't it"? Didn't see Di Resta asking him about it at the official interview. He did however ask Seb, go figure...
    Well Hamilton is their goldenboy. Obviously they gonna find excuses for him for everything.

If Seb gets a penalty and HAM doesn't, that just confirms what we all think, it's Formula Merc/Hamilton along with the media who we trust to be un-unbiased, what a load of old cobblers. Totally unfair to be called to the weighbridge at such a crucial time in changing conditions. Great effort by the team to try the softs and get through, once again it could all be ruined by the stewards and FIA. Pathetic. Epic lap from Charles too, so there is hope for the future, I am sick of seeing that bling person on pole.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Did get weighed. How can u say that’s an unknown result ???? But it’s not weighed with engine off that’s the only difference. Then it’s FIA guy responsibility who’s been there n gave approval to go...?? Then vettel started to leave.
    They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    If Seb gets a penalty and HAM doesn't, that just confirms what we all think, it's Formula Merc/Hamilton along with the media who we trust to be un-unbiased, what a load of old cobblers. Totally unfair to be called to the weighbridge at such a crucial time in changing conditions. Great effort by the team to try the softs and get through, once again it could all be ruined by the stewards and FIA. Pathetic. Epic lap from Charles too, so there is hope for the future, I am sick of seeing that bling person on pole.
    1. What exactly have the media said that is unbiased?
    2. It is totally random who gets called, you might aswell blame Ferrari for calling him in again

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrqRTCOXgAIZKqP.jpg

Vettel's transformation to full italian is complete lol
    nvm he was talking some stuff in german lol

They didn’t get a correct result cause Vettel didn’t turn the engine off.
    Having the engine off is a safety issue.
    So FIA guy who is over there why did he cleared ?????

Ferrari should withdraw from the race if Seb gets anything more than a fine and Lewis gets nothing. Looks like Lewis isn't even investigated.

So FIA guy who is over there why did he cleared ?????
    Because "Ferrari International Assistance"

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Ferrari should withdraw from the race if Seb gets anything more than a fine and Lewis gets nothing. Looks like Lewis isn't even investigated.
    I agree.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

LOOOL ham blaming Sergey

what a douche

The weighing is
    it is an automated system, where in random cars are pulled to the weigh scales when the pit entry light changes to indicate the next car crossing should pull in the weigh bridge...... it is a computer based random system used for more than 2 decades now.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Because "Ferrari International Assistance"
    In Twitter they call it as MaFIA...

LOOOL ham blaming Sergey

what a douche

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrqVS73WwAEu8sF.jpg
    Lollllll is he telling how to drive ???

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I agree.
    If that happens, the crowd will take care of the stewards...

Lollllll is he telling how to drive ???
    lol seb might be hotheaded at times, but he aint pigheaded like ham, what a douche

The weighing is
    it is an automated system, where in random cars are pulled to the weigh scales when the pit entry light changes to indicate the next car crossing should pull in the weigh bridge...... it is a computer based random system used for more than 2 decades now.
    Your comment shows biased. You are talking abt the system, I’m asking abt why did FIA guy give clearance when engine was not off at the start or while leaving ???

People are saying Seb's call to get his car weighed in was just a random procedure something that can happen to anyone at any time. Just random. However, should drivers get random calls like this while fighting for pole position?

Anyway, let's imagine Seb was a good boy and turned the engine off, could he started the engine back on battery or the engineers had to run and push the car back to the pits?

lol seb might be hotheaded at times, but he aint pigheaded like ham, what a douche

I agree & accept vet hot headedness at times, Becoz as a F1 driver you are not there just to race n stay on the track. You go to race your opponent, when there’s a gap you have to go for it.
    Not like ham who’s afraid of Mad max n stay behind him.

I think we cannot blame Hamilton for Sirotkin driving almost full speed in out lap.... and Seb...we do have the rules, I am sure he knows how to weight a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    People are saying Seb's call to get his car weighed in was just a random procedure something that can happen to anyone at any time. Just random. However, should drivers get random calls like this while fighting for pole position?

Anyway, let's imagine Seb was a good boy and turned the engine off, could he started the engine back on battery or the engineers had to run and push the car back to the pits?
    Absolutely, if it was to happen. Anything can happen on track.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I think we cannot blame Hamilton for Sirotkin driving almost full speed in out lap.... and Seb...we do have the rules, I am sure he knows how to weight a car.

So u think Vet-Sainz incident where vet got penalty is right ???

Absolutely, if it was to happen. Anything can happen on track.
    Then why didn't Seb just turn the engine off and started it back on battery? Why make problems? lol
    Last edited by Stormy; 10th November 2018 at 17:55.