Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Lewis wasn’t in the middle I believe, he was to the left
    Lewis was in the middle and Kimi had to go to his left. Luckily there was some asphalt there where the pit exit ends.

Lewis wasn’t in the middle I believe, he was to the left
    When your car is slow down mode n struck to a line you should not weave.
    Ham was almost to the right then got into middle n then towards left. So this is weaving.

Don’t know now wt @evo_spook will reply for this ...!!

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Lewis was in the middle and Kimi had to go to his left. Luckily there was some asphalt there where the pit exit ends.
    You are contradicting yourself

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    When your car is slow down mode n struck to a line you should not weave.
    Ham was almost to the right then got into middle n then towards left. So this is weaving.
    What I will reply is now you are making things up, as that didn’t happen

Vettel got penalty for touching with Hamilton on snail speeds last year in Baku, here Hamilton is moving to the left, right and center at fast speeds and Sky is saying because Williams was on out lap, no penalty should be given. Is dangerous driving ever considered, out lap or not, a big collision could've happened today due to Hamilton's reckless driving.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Vettel got penalty for touching with Hamilton on snail speeds last year in Baku, here Hamilton is moving to the left, right and center at fast speeds and Sky is saying because Williams was on out lap, no penalty should be given. Is dangerous driving ever considered, out lap or not, a big collision could've happened today due to Hamilton's reckless driving.
    If sky is actually defending Hamilton, it truly shows how biased and out to lunch the whole broadcast crew is.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    If sky is actually defending Hamilton, it truly shows how biased and out to lunch the whole broadcast crew is.
    They are giving facts and discussing possibilities

how long before fia penalise seb saying there lives were threatened lol
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

They are giving facts and discussing possibilities
    Wowww sky giving facts ??? When is that happening?

FerrariSteve Guest
    Sky are so far up his rear, if he literally ran someone off the track and into a wall at 100mph they would twist it and turn it into someone else's fault.
    as for a penalty, no chance.. Williams certainly won't complain, I mean who provides their engines?

Possibilities on how to save golden boy from a penalty? Lol I’m not watching so I have no idea what trash they are speaking.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

they have been brewing the its all vettels fault throughout the year and every victory he has is only because of the trick ferrari parts, the second Ham becomes WDC they are aww you know there could still be a fight for the championship for seb if the downgrades at ferrari werent to happen. lol they are awful
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

You are contradicting yourself
    How? Look how the track looks at that place. The pit exit ends exacly where Kimi went to the left.

Besides, why are these decisions talking so long? Let people get on with their evenings if nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Sky are so far up his rear, if he literally ran someone off the track and into a wall at 100mph they would twist it and turn it into someone else's fault.
    as for a penalty, no chance.. Williams certainly won't complain, I mean who provides their engines?
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    It not abt who complains. In vet-sainz incident nobody complained its just FIA stewards took the decision.
    Same should be applied here.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    How? Look how the track looks at that place. The pit exit ends exacly where Kimi went to the left.

Besides, why are these decisions talking so long? Let people get on with their evenings if nothing happened.
    How long did it take to slap Vet with a penalty for impeding Sainz? I bet much quicker than this. But I agree, if no penalty then announce it so we can all move on
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

LOL sergey might get the penalty instead of ham

Both Kevin Magnussen and Sergey Sirotkin have been summoned to the stewards for driving unnecessarily slowly in qualifying

FerrariSteve Guest
    it's not F1 anymore, it's the Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton show. They can pretty much do anything and get away with it, no wonder nobody can even challenge them.

How long did it take to slap Vet with a penalty for impeding Sainz? I bet much quicker than this. But I agree, if no penalty then announce it so we can all move on
    Within an hour after qualifying ended I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    LOL sergey might get the penalty instead of ham
    Wow. We all should boycott F1 if this happens. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, true racing fans are being robbed of quality races/championships. It will only change for the better when Hamilton is out of F1 for good.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    It is a while now since the FIA favoured Ferrari. They are happy to accommodate the 'bash Ferrari' bandwagon now.

HAM/Merc is the face of the future of F1 for Liberty. Yes. he's a great driver/ champion and fast.. but he's the media friendly, multi-talented, popstar, PC, bland face of the 21st century, devoid of history, passion etc...
    Trying to be less angry..

Magnussen and Sirotkin have been called to the stewards for driving unnecessarily slowly in qualifying. For those asking, Hamilton is not under investigation at the moment #BrazilGP

Wow. We all should boycott F1 if this happens. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, true racing fans are being robbed of quality races/championships. It will only change for the better when Hamilton is out of F1 for good.
    i doubt boycotting will do much man, ferrari is gigantic and MA has no ruthlessness to fight FIA, he is too classy and nice

the day ham leaves will be great

I fear it's taking so long because the stewards want to DSQ Seb and Ferrari are putting up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i doubt boycotting will do much man, ferrari is gigantic and MA has no ruthlessness to fight FIA, he is too classy and nice

the day ham leaves will be great
    It is sickening the while Liberty/FIA/Sky/Merc/Ham road show...the whole show is built around Hamilton being a living legend...despite his historically faster than all opposition car ...and when Ferrari catch up...immediately it's a trick of some sort!!
    I'm sick and disillusioned with F1 and I've been a diehard fan since 1991

Luke Smith‏Verified account @LukeSmithF1 37s37 seconds ago
    More

OFFICIAL: Vettel gets a reprimand and a 25,000 euro fine #F1 #BrazilGP

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    More

That surely took some time. A rather steep fine. I hope Ferrari threatened to withdraw from the race had he been DSQ.

What about Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    More

Common sense prevails

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Common sense prevails
    Happy for this result, but common sense will only prevail when Hamilton gets a deserved penalty

Someone should start a change.org petition to have Hamilton removed from the sport.
    Last edited by ferrari1.8t; 10th November 2018 at 19:50.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~