Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Practices and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    meh he's probably used to it at this point just like us lol

Lol true
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Hamilton almost made an insane accident, should get grid penalty. Seb destroyed a scale, should get a big fine, that's it.
    X2. Makes perfect sense
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel's best was 34.2 in sector 2, 1 tenth slower than Hamilton. But I do agree...our car lacks downforce.
    was that sebs best s2? i saw on that final lap, we were a tenth up and suddenly a tenth down, sky said on a short track like this, 2tenths is a bigger difference than usual, so frustrated as we looked good today
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Hamilton almost made an insane accident, should get grid penalty. Seb destroyed a scale, should get a big fine, that's it.
    x3
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Close but not enough. At least we're starting on the harder tyre and that should play into our hands later in the race as it will only be one stop.

If Seb gets a penalty for something off the track and Lewis won't it will be pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    my last 2c worth... yet again the fia is killing the sport with all these ridiculous rules... the fact that they need to weigh cars in the first place is a blatant example that they have lost the plot with regards to policing F1 and yet again I see the exemplary favoritism shown AGAINST Ferrari, because calling a car on the weight bridge at such a crucial point is OBVIOUS.
    I shall cancel my sky contract, and sadly will not be watching any more F1.
    THEY do not have my approval and Will not get my money any more.
    Well done FIA you have just lost a fan that has been following F1 since 1974.

You mean something they have being doing for years.

Except Vettel didn’t get weighed so is potentially driving a illegal car.

This is the same as skipping a drugs test

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    i guess you learnt nothing this season despite you almost live inside this forum. Go and check first reports from team memebers about the philosophy behind this year car and then come. Last year car has much peak downforce but was almost painfull to watch crawling in straights. And that cost a lot in the majority of tracks.
    but i mean is that it, we cant be good at both?? mercs are good at both and if honda delivers as promised rb might be good at both too.

I get what you saying though, our car this year is built just for straight line speed low drag low df tracks something like that? cause i can see that

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    You need to turn off engine
    You need to be pushed on and off
    He didn’t get a weight reading
    He destroyed the scales

It doesn’t look good
    Yes it doesn't look good. But I'd sill blame FIA if Vettel gets penalty, it was changeable conditions and they shouldn't call drivers to the weight bridge at the middle of important qualifying session.

Why choose to weigh him at that time? Randomly? Unlikely.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

was that sebs best s2? i saw on that final lap, we were a tenth up and suddenly a tenth down, sky said on a short track like this, 2tenths is a bigger difference than usual, so frustrated as we looked good today
    He couldn't improve his S2 and S3 times on his final lap.

Because drivers do get called at random times

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Why choose to weigh him at that time? Randomly? Unlikely.
    most convenient time to ruin his quali more like it, and the weigh guys were like zombies standing and staring at seb

most convenient time to ruin his quali more like it, and the weigh guys were like zombies standing and staring at seb
    Exactly...zombies is bang on. Like they all fell asleep when he came in...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Maybe they was waiting for him to switch off so they could follow procedure....

but i mean is that it, we cant be good at both?? mercs are good at both and if honda delivers as promised rb might be good at both too.

I get what you saying though, our car this year is built just for straight line speed low drag low df tracks something like that? cause i can see that
    I guess is very difficult not compromise something in the search of more perfomance of an area of the car. All the cars has strenght and weakness. Also the Merc, its not a perfect car, for example they still have some problems with tires managment in certain circuits and conditions.

Car wasn't underweight.

Maybe they was waiting for him to switch off so they could follow procedure....
    Greig, is that you? Lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

yeah, and Ferrari will race 2019 with the 2018 car with no improvement.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Few guys saying how vet is hot headed. Great to see their support.
    When you have a strong car & weekend & challenging for pole. Suddenly there is a rain on the cards & a little bit of up n down conditions.
    You have been called for weighing ???? N people r blaming for vet reaction & driving ???
    At that point every driver will react the same way. 100% sure. Becoz pole & pts are on stake.

Vettel should just get reprimand.

On hams issue...!!
    1) kimi- ham says he didn’t see where kimi was heading ....( remember vet -sainz, where sainz finished the lap vet didn’t see in his mirrors so got the penalty) same should be applied to ham

2) sirotkin- ham drive was dangerous more than above one. Sir was on high speed was just starting up.

Ham should get penalty in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    yeah, and Ferrari will race 2019 with the 2018 car with no improvement.
    lol only if our wind tunnel remains broken, we will be doing 2019 with pre singapore spec too

When things happen off the track the penalty is usually a fine, like speeding in the pitlane. What Lewis did to Kimi and Sirotkin, on track, was both stupid and dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    I guess is very difficult not compromise something in the search of more perfomance of an area of the car. All the cars has strenght and weakness. Also the Merc, its not a perfect car, for example they still have some problems with tires managment in certain circuits and conditions.
    true that

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Car wasn't underweight.
    He didn’t get weighed, so that is a unknown result.

He wouldn’t be, but that doesn’t mean he can skip a test

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    my last 2c worth... yet again the fia is killing the sport with all these ridiculous rules... the fact that they need to weigh cars in the first place is a blatant example that they have lost the plot with regards to policing F1 and yet again I see the exemplary favoritism shown AGAINST Ferrari, because calling a car on the weight bridge at such a crucial point is OBVIOUS.
    I shall cancel my sky contract, and sadly will not be watching any more F1.
    THEY do not have my approval and Will not get my money any more.
    Well done FIA you have just lost a fan that has been following F1 since 1974.

Sky blow anyway. Don't know why you guys follow such a biased F1 channel. It's basicly hamilton tv. So glad my country broadcasts it's own version and I don't need to watch those bottom kissing commentators. I have it for free too... Best price.

i dont think ham is under investigation anyway

Sky blow anyway. Don't know why you guys follow such a biased F1 channel. It's basicly hamilton tv. So glad my country broadcasts it's own version and I don't need to watch those bottom kissing commentators. I have it for free too... Best price.
    ...even though they have not stopped asking if Lewis will get a penalty. Which if they didn’t raise you’d also complain about.

Relax Sky, Ham won't get a penalty.

...even though they have not stopped asking if Lewis will get a penalty. Which if they didn’t raise you’d also complain about.
    Well it is all about Lewis, "ain't it"? Didn't see Di Resta asking him about it at the official interview. He did however ask Seb, go figure...