Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Brazil Interlagos GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by DIEK View Post
    Like father, like son.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I still have the feeling Merc is just toying with everyone else. Lewis might not have won today without the Max/Ocon incident but they had us covered all the time. They've only been in trouble in Mexico because of the altitude. They just introduced some updates and crucial times and got ahead. Then they can remove them and still be ahead...

We have a great PU (and mapping), that's basicly it. But when the pitwall and drivers make mistakes or the setup is not there then Merc are just always there to pick up the points. It's almost never the other way around. That will just not magically change in one winter.
    Last 2 years has been much better than earlier years, almost there, close last year and this year even closer.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I still have the feeling Merc is just toying with everyone else. Lewis might not have won today without the Max/Ocon incident but they had us covered all the time. They've only been in trouble in Mexico because of the altitude. They just introduced some updates and crucial times and got ahead. Then they can remove them and still be ahead...

We have a great PU (and mapping), that's basicly it. But when the pitwall and drivers make mistakes or the setup is not there then Merc are just always there to pick up the points. It's almost never the other way around. That will just not magically change in one winter.
    when they gave Ham EB mode(extra boost) jk, he suddenly went purple in the straight line sectors so i def think they weredoing engine management but RB were insanely quick, ferrari gave everything, i think our setup and starting tyres ruined the race, s2 we are wide everywhere and nani said we had nonstop locking up
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I agree with Damon Hill.

Lead car and Ocon was about to get lapped. Ocon should have gotten out of the way OR not fight for position.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    why was nobody with max knowing he was so angry, really bad attitude from him and negligence from his team , imagine seb did that to him in china
    imagine someone doing that to Lewis, they would be shot at dawn

Yeah, Ocon has had some stupid moves earlier too.

Horner is about to cry

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    lmao you'l see charlie whiting coming himself with a swat team
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

apparently ferrari said vettel had an issue with the balance and some problem with the car, looking to get proper quote, so might just be made up atm.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I agree with Damon Hill.

Lead car and Ocon was about to get lapped. Ocon should have gotten out of the way OR not fight for position.
    Yup, lapped cars/backmarkers shouldn't be fighting with lead car. Imagine if it was Vettel/Kimi, we would've been calling for Ocon's head by now.

I am proud that I have been driving for Ferrari, and what I achieved with the team. It has been a privilege because everywhere in the world people know Ferrari.-Kimi-

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yup, lapped cars/backmarkers shouldn't be fighting with lead car. Imagine if it was Vettel/Kimi, we would've been calling for Ocon's head by now.
    Or blaming FIA, that’s the fashion these days on this forum

+1

supposedly one of the issues was sebs sensors wasnt working correctly so they couldnt get data to tell him about tyre temps and other temps and warnings

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I am proud that I have been driving for Ferrari, and what I achieved with the team. It has been a privilege because everywhere in the world people know Ferrari.-Kimi-
    And only proud owners drive Ferrari, not some taxi group

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Or blaming FIA, that’s the fashion these days on this forum
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    i think people know kimi more than ham too

lmao you'l see charlie whiting coming himself with a swat team
    Lets's imagine a scenario:
    After being lapped, a Haas takes out Hamilton when leading the race.
    Earlier in the season, Ferrari's Marurizio had the nerve and somehow the right to order that same Haas driver to let Vettel through at Monaco.

We would have never heard the end of it...

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Lets's imagine a scenario:
    After being lapped, a Haas takes out Hamilton when leading the race.
    Earlier in the season, Ferrari's Marurizio had the nerve and somehow the right to order that same Haas driver to let Vettel through at Monaco.

We would have never heard the end of it...
    Lol you know how badly i wanted a merc car to take out another merc 1 just to see them unable to point fingers, but yeah quietly swept under the carpet, ocon was damn stupid, max deserved to win but his attitude is terrible and so is horners

i think people know kimi more than ham too
    Hamilton has a fake personality, he tries to fool people often. When Kimi is on interview after qualy, Hamilton is done and waits for the Kimi interview when people start cheering for the finn, then Lewis starts waving to the crowd. He has no pop whatsoever with the fans, he needs to use Kimi's pop. Neither does Seb, but he doesnt try to fool people and tells it like it is, which is a more healthy atittude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Lewis also has a blackbelt...I'm sure he can defend himself from ickle Max.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Hamilton has a fake personality, he tries to fool people often. When Kimi is on interview after qualy, Hamilton is done and waits for the Kimi interview, when people start cheering and then starts waving to the crowd.
    every weekend crofty starts the why isnt hamilton appreciated enough by the fans talk listing out all his reasons, kimi is just kimi people like him being a real human and not some faker, he gave sergey hell yesterday in the press, once the fia said move on, he apologized for the choice of words against sergey lol

Max is having a full on meldown hahaha it's great.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Max is having a full on meldown hahaha it's great.
    What goes around comes around. Ruined other people's race before, now he's mad cause he got a taste of his own medicine.

What goes around comes around. Ruined other people's race before, now he's mad cause he got a taste of his own medicine.
    100% True.

And he has done that so many times.
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    And he has done that so many times.
    Done what so many times, win , bring his bomb in 2nd over and over? Seb needs to turn into Max next season, if Ferrari is to have a chance next year. 6th place is not what Ferrari fans want to see in their #1 guy. Kimi 's podiums helped stop the bleeding for sure.

Vettel's pace

the start procedure on the formation lap switched off the car sending the sensor haywire causing Vettel's pace issue.

They came out laughing and talking like sport athletes after meeting with the stewards. Now the decision awaits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Drv-_91WoAExGpT.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Drv_BKqWoAM1vyL.jpg