Thread: Thank you Kimi

Thank you Kimi

Today is his last race with Ferrari. Some statistic about his career with Scuderia:

• 150 GPs

• 10 wins

• 7 pole postions

• 52 podiums

• 1 WDC

• 2 WCC

That's a long and respectable career with Ferrari and I salute Kimi-Matias Räikkönen. I hope he will get the final podium/win today in Abu Dhabi and I wish him all the best for next seasons in Sauber.
    My favorite moment with Kimi and Ferrari is of course Interlagos -07, but his Spa 09 win was probably his best with Ferrari. Please, share your fondest Kimi memories with Ferrari.

Forza Ferrari, Forza Kimi!

I completely agree. Interlagos 2007 and Spa 2009 are the best moments. But also this season where he has raised his game a lot compared to previous seasons. He has scored almost one fourth of his career Ferrari podiums this year. Very unlucky with his DNFs in Bahrain, Spain and Belgium.

Thank you Kimi Räikkönen, may you still prosper away from the Scuderia Ferrari.

Thanks Kimi.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    Today is his last race with Ferrari. Some statistic about his career with Scuderia:

• 150 GPs

• 10 wins

• 7 pole postions

• 52 podiums

• 1 WDC

• 2 WCC

That's a long and respectable career with Ferrari and I salute Kimi-Matias Räikkönen. I hope he will get the final podium/win today in Abu Dhabi and I wish him all the best for next seasons in Sauber.
    My favorite moment with Kimi and Ferrari is of course Interlagos -07, but his Spa 09 win was probably his best with Ferrari. Please, share your fondest Kimi memories with Ferrari.

Great summary Barzini77. I will miss Kimi at Ferrari and of course Interlagos 2007 was a great time to be a Ferrari fan. Spa '09 and even Austin' 18 were some good moments for Kimi. I will be keeping an eye on him at Sauber, hope he racks up those top 10 finishes and doesn't come into contact with what Alonso called "midfield amateurs" too much. Thanks Kimi !

kimi was really funny making memes with his comments while he was with ferrari, will miss that but hopefully he continues giving some fun lines at sauber, seb & kimi got along really well,im sure off track he is one of the best people to team with.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Well,

that was kind of a sad end to his Ferrari career.

For sure Interlagos 2007 was a great feeling, the best since Suzuka 2000.

I'm really glad he got that last win at the USGP and wish him success in his return to Sauber where he'll at least still be running a Ferrari powerplant! Leclerc
    and Kimi both have each others' shoes to fill next year and I wish the both the very best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    For sure Interlagos 2007 was a great feeling, the best since Suzuka 2000.
    no, no, no.....teh best besides Interlagos 2007 was Suzuka 2005 when he came to win the race from starting 17th.....that was an epic race and comeback by Kimi
    and if it wasn't for crappy reliability Mclaren had that year (2005) kimi would have won the WDC that year
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post

• 150 GPs

• 10 wins

• 7 pole postions

• 52 podiums

• 1 WDC

• 2 WCC

Funny how RAI started to get it together in the second half of the season as VET's season began to unravel..
    Ciao Kimi!
    #ForzaFerrari
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Funny how RAI started to get it together in the second half of the season as VET's season began to unravel..
    Ciao Kimi!
    #ForzaFerrari
    Good point and I'm sure VET will be doing a lot of self-analysis over the winter as a result, although our car's poor development didn't help. I wish Kimi well at Sauber and hope he gels with GIO and keeps his sense of humour! Grazie Kimi. Hopefully he knows what he's doing, back to where it all began!!

Thanks big man!

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Thank you for everything and all the best in the future!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqm74T2FT1U/

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Seeing him leave Ferrari for a second time really hurts. He has always been my favorite driver.

Buona fortuna a Alfa Romeo Sauber, Kimi. Grazie per COTA 2018.

Disappointed Since 2010

Followed Kimi from his very first race in F1, has always been my favourite driver and that will continue at Sauber next season cant wait - hopefully it will be a better one than this. Have never forgotten what happened to him at the end of his first stint at Ferrari, but at least he is still the last Ferrari World Champion in spite of everything said against him.

Such a sad way to end a great Ferrari career will always be a Ferrari Legend and one of my favourite drivers. Wish him the best at Sauber.

Always a part of our family,a Ferrari champion, GRANDE KIMI!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    no, no, no.....teh best besides Interlagos 2007 was Suzuka 2005 when he came to win the race from starting 17th.....that was an epic race and comeback by Kimi
    and if it wasn't for crappy reliability Mclaren had that year (2005) kimi would have won the WDC that year
    you're talking about Kimi's Mclaren career? that's a different topic.

I wish Kimi all the best in his future with Sauber.

All the best for kimi with Sauber. The last WDC for ferrari.

Thank you CHAMP

Video tribute to Kimi

Video tribute to Kimi from Sky Sport F1 Italia

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fohgc...+F1++Video.rar

Grazie Kimi!

ForzaFerrariGo!

Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia più vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

He offered a lot to the Scuderia and many did not appreciate him for what he did give.
    1 WDC, 2 WCC, quite a lot points.

Great driver and he will be missed.
    All the best to Alfa!
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve