Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 875

Thread: 2019 F1 news/rumours

  1. #511
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Mercedes have decided to downgrade their car for the rest of the season to make it more interesting.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6oRjIgW4AAeBVf.jpg
    They will still keep winning after Toto says Ferrari is the new benchmark

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,517
    Another health setback for Lauda.

    Osterreich paper reports that Niki Lauda is currently receiving treatment for kidney dialysis and has been transferred to a private clinic in Switzerland.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,059
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I think we will see a 180 of Lewis's character and mentality IF he went to Ferrari.

    Same goes for Seb, we will see a 180 in his character and mentality.

    If they were to swap.

    What will be interesting is a 5x "GOAT" and Leclerc.......that's worth watching a whole season!!!
    Lewis and Charles for sure worth watching !!!!

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bulvania
    Posts
    2,960
    There appears to be a rumour of Simone Resta returning. Why he left in the first place is a mystery but should he return that would mean a big loss for Alfa.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis and Charles for sure worth watching !!!!
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    That would mean the end of me being a tifoso, at least for one car. Without the best car and all the luck, HAM would never have had so many WDCs, great driver though he is.
    Then hopefully Lewis joins Ferrari and what luck are you talking about ? You know Lewis was blasted in 2012 when it was announced that he signed with Mercedes that he choose the money instead of staying with McLaren, why he would go to a midfield team and the haters where also happy but now he's lucky ? He took a gamble and it payed off. He would have won two races with that poor car in 2013 was it not for his tyre blow out in Silverstone, i really don't understand why people would 'dislike' him for, he does more for his own fans than any other driver. i think Lewis is the choice for Ferrari and we simply need him, he's the best in the rain and qualifying beast, better than Alonso and Vettel hands down. I really hope he comes to our team.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Then hopefully Lewis joins Ferrari and what luck are you talking about ? You know Lewis was blasted in 2012 when it was announced that he signed with Mercedes that he choose the money instead of staying with McLaren, why he would go to a midfield team and the haters where also happy but now he's lucky ? He took a gamble and it payed off. He would have won two races with that poor car in 2013 was it not for his tyre blow out in Silverstone, i really don't understand why people would 'dislike' him for, he does more for his own fans than any other driver. i think Lewis is the choice for Ferrari and we simply need him, he's the best in the rain and qualifying beast, better than Alonso and Vettel hands down. I really hope he comes to our team.
    Better than Alonso ??? No way. Ham never dragged avg car to title season. This reason is enough.
    Better than vettel I agree.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  8. #518
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Better than Alonso ??? No way. Ham never dragged avg car to title season. This reason is enough.
    Better than vettel I agree.
    could not have said it any better myself.....
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  9. #519
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    EUROPE
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Better than Alonso ??? No way. Ham never dragged avg car to title season. This reason is enough.
    Better than vettel I agree.
    When did Alonso drag an average car to a title?

  10. #520
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,478
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCHEY View Post
    When did Alonso drag an average car to a title?
    2012 comes to my mind quick.....that car was pretty average; it was HIM that dragged that mule of a car and put in placed it did NOT belong.....one has ot look at his teammate which no offense had WAY less then half his points...

    that year the red bull and Mclaren were by far the faster cars.....
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  11. #521
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Better than Alonso ??? No way. Ham never dragged avg car to title season. This reason is enough.
    Better than vettel I agree.
    Better than Alonso indeed and the Ferrari's where not as bad he, people like you and the media trying to make out to be, especially in 2012 where Alonso had a 43 points lead at seasons half in 2012 with seven races to go and still managed to loose the WDC, he sucks in qualifying, average in the rain and always needed No1 status otherwise he would be exposed as average. Alonso certainly is/was not on Hamilton's level.

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    2012 comes to my mind quick.....that car was pretty average; it was HIM that dragged that mule of a car and put in placed it did NOT belong.....one has ot look at his teammate which no offense had WAY less then half his points...

    that year the red bull and Mclaren were by far the faster cars.....
    That's all BS. hi input simply was poor which made that cars worser then they actually where. How often started Massa to outqualify him and Ferrari needed to tell Massa to back off or move over, taking a penalty for Alonso cause he qualified so pathetically slow etc. Get off that band wagon train dude.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    That's all BS. hi input simply was poor which made that cars worser then they actually where. How often started Massa to outqualify him and Ferrari needed to tell Massa to back off or move over, taking a penalty for Alonso cause he qualified so pathetically slow etc. Get off that band wagon train dude.
    How are Hamilton fans coping up with greatest qualifier ever getting beaten to Pole in three straight race weekends by not so highly regarded Bottas?
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  14. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    How often started Massa to outqualify him and Ferrari needed to tell Massa to back off or move over, taking a penalty for Alonso cause he qualified so pathetically slow etc.
    Not very often at all, unfortunately...


    Disappointed Since 2010

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCHEY View Post
    When did Alonso drag an average car to a title?
    r u watching F1 or any other sport?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  16. #526
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Better than Alonso indeed and the Ferrari's where not as bad he, people like you and the media trying to make out to be, especially in 2012 where Alonso had a 43 points lead at seasons half in 2012 with seven races to go and still managed to loose the WDC, he sucks in qualifying, average in the rain and always needed No1 status otherwise he would be exposed as average. Alonso certainly is/was not on Hamilton's level.
    silly post. Alonso is not a great qualifier. Everyone does agree on it. But in race craft, it reminds of MS days.
    But Micheal has pure quali pace compared to Alonso.

    Tell me when did Ham drag the avg car to title season?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  17. #527
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    That's all BS. hi input simply was poor which made that cars worser then they actually where. How often started Massa to outqualify him and Ferrari needed to tell Massa to back off or move over, taking a penalty for Alonso cause he qualified so pathetically slow etc. Get off that band wagon train dude.
    You are watching Ferrari team, who are first in implementing Team orders or specific to giving lead driver no.1 status.
    Wt about H.Kov when in McLaren??? didn't he move away for Hamilton? or should I remind it?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  18. #528
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...eto-has-to-end

    Clarie Williams first needs to sort out their own team issue first rather than crying on Ferrari as always.
    Joined by another cry master Mr. Horner, who always take a dig at Ferrari rather than Mercs.

    These so called Team principals should voice against Mercs dominance or F1 current state rather than crying on Veto power for Ferrari.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  19. #529
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,689
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...eto-has-to-end

    Clarie Williams first needs to sort out their own team issue first rather than crying on Ferrari as always.
    Joined by another cry master Mr. Horner, who always take a dig at Ferrari rather than Mercs.

    These so called Team principals should voice against Mercs dominance or F1 current state rather than crying on Veto power for Ferrari.
    More stupid is us not using the veto on these new engine rules....
    Forza Ferrari

  20. #530
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    More stupid is us not using the veto on these new engine rules....
    It’s all with LDM....!!! Who allowed it to happen.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  21. #531
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    More stupid is us not using the veto on these new engine rules....
    No arguement there.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  22. #532
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bulvania
    Posts
    2,960
    None of the teams should have right to veto. If that is not OK then everyone should have.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

  23. #533
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    silly post. Alonso is not a great qualifier. Everyone does agree on it. But in race craft, it reminds of MS days.
    But Micheal has pure quali pace compared to Alonso.

    Tell me when did Ham drag the avg car to title season?
    Like i said, the Ferrari was not as bad as some of you people trying to make it to be and it's easy to 'drag' car to the so called end when you have No1 status cause we all know Alonso doesn't handle teammate battles well and demands No1 status after he got trashed by an average driver like Jarno Trulli in 2004. Don't even get me started about his sub par teammates he always had and his race craft was nothing special, get of the hype train already.

  24. #534
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    You are watching Ferrari team, who are first in implementing Team orders or specific to giving lead driver no.1 status.
    Wt about H.Kov when in McLaren??? didn't he move away for Hamilton? or should I remind it?
    Please remind me.

  25. #535
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Like i said, the Ferrari was not as bad as some of you people trying to make it to be and it's easy to 'drag' car to the so called end when you have No1 status cause we all know Alonso doesn't handle teammate battles well and demands No1 status after he got trashed by an average driver like Jarno Trulli in 2004. Don't even get me started about his sub par teammates he always had and his race craft was nothing special, get of the hype train already.
    So what does “not as bad as” mean ??? It’s definitely not a championship winning car right ??
    Please let me know.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  26. #536
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Please remind me.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...t-McLaren.html

    Will get few more for you..!
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  27. #537
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,898
    Don't know if it was mentioned here before ...

    Rumors about Simone Resta to be ordered back from Alfa / Sauber to get things done

    Link - please use translator of your choice if German is not your strength
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

  28. #538
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,517
    [AMuS] Newey wants the rules for 2021 to be introduced as late as possible and not in June already because Mercedes has such a big advantage now, so that they could be the only team benefiting from it. He wants the rules to be introduced in December.

    Newey: "The Mercedes aero department is twice as big as ours. With their lead, they can use 50% of the people to concentrate on the current car and 2020 and the rest can already work fully for 2021. The less time there is, the fairer the starting point for all teams."


    Mercedes agreed with the rules being introduced in October and not June but Racing Point disagreed. Red Bull is convinced that Mercedes are using Racing Point for their own interest. Because a single vote against it is enough to prevent the postponement to October.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  29. #539
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,517
    [Autosport] Renault reveals it had to run reduced power at early-season F1 races after discovering a conrod problem - but insists new engine is now at Mercedes/Ferrari level in race spec.


    also


    It would seem Renault needed RedBull more than RedBull needed Renault.

    Renault, Abiteboul admits: "After the departure of Red Bull we cannot show the progress of the V6"
    .
    .
    .
    .

    To conclude, the Renault Sport boss added: "By losing the supply to Red Bull we have lost the opportunity to demonstrate the progress made by the engine. We knew it, so we must try to show it with our team".

    https://translate.google.com/transla...3/&prev=search
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  30. #540
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    [Autosport] Renault reveals it had to run reduced power at early-season F1 races after discovering a conrod problem - but insists new engine is now at Mercedes/Ferrari level in race spec.


    also


    It would seem Renault needed RedBull more than RedBull needed Renault.

    Renault, Abiteboul admits: "After the departure of Red Bull we cannot show the progress of the V6"
    .
    .
    .
    .

    To conclude, the Renault Sport boss added: "By losing the supply to Red Bull we have lost the opportunity to demonstrate the progress made by the engine. We knew it, so we must try to show it with our team".

    https://translate.google.com/transla...3/&prev=search
    On the one hand he is bigging up his engine, and on the other slating his car; that's exceptionally honest of him

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •