Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 142526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1219

Thread: 2019 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Saying a lot without saying anything.
    So wait until you have something other than nothing to say, it doesn't have to be allot . You will feel better with each post. Give yourself time.

So much saltiness from RedBull. Funny, I don't remember hearing 1 complaint from Horner and Co. directed at Mercedes throughout the 6 years of total dominance of the sport. (other than insinuating tire favourtisim from time to time). They were also very quiet during the years of their flexi-wings and blown exhausts that were definitely "gray area" concepts during their dominance. Sounds like sour grapes to me, you cant beat them means they must be cheating. There is so much hatred for Ferrari in the F1 world - its funny; the Schumacher era brought us success and tifosi worldwide. Yet it also brought us a generation of Ferrari hating, Ferrari bashing F1 fans who believe the FIA are in our pocket and that we are always cheating. So divided.

Red Bull threaten more Ferrari protests in 2020
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/red-bu...tests-in-2020/

Verstappen: Leclerc fuel ‘error’ wasn’t a mistake
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/versta...snt-a-mistake/
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    So wait until you have something other than nothing to say, it doesn't have to be allot . You will feel better with each post. Give yourself time.
    Says the man who's still bitter about Rubens and his number 2 role...
    Save some time for yourself man.

Red bull should be called red protesters. I said those red fools just stir the pot.Dr death Marko leads the protest chant it's all about finding out the Ferrari secrets, Marko should just dissapear into the mountains of Austria.Ferrari should protest his presance at a formula 1 race the reason unfit and stealing Ferrari intelectualtual property by unethical means .What a doush bag he must be sick of seeing the back of a Ferrari.

We should be happy with someone like Max, he seems to have a magic 8-ball!!!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I think Red Bull is still salty about us not delivering them our engines...

I'm in good company ! Look how bitter Seb is in his #2 roll @ Ferrari !. And he's not even being told to move over! Forget the team points, I want to be #1 ! Oh and you forgot to mention my still bitterness for Shumy trying to push Rubens into a concrete wall nearly killing him. Not even over a front row place on the track. No apology either, it was only Rubens. My still being a Rubens Ferrari driver fan is no different than all the still mentioning over and over Michael even when he came back and retired with Merc. Were in a Ferrari forum, both drivers were Ferrari. It's not like someone is always bringing up Max !
    Last edited by Brembo; 6th December 2019 at 22:10.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    So much saltiness from RedBull. Funny, I don't remember hearing 1 complaint from Horner and Co. directed at Mercedes throughout the 6 years of total dominance of the sport. (other than insinuating tire favourtisim from time to time). They were also very quiet during the years of their flexi-wings and blown exhausts that were definitely "gray area" concepts during their dominance. Sounds like sour grapes to me, you cant beat them means they must be cheating. There is so much hatred for Ferrari in the F1 world - its funny; the Schumacher era brought us success and tifosi worldwide. Yet it also brought us a generation of Ferrari hating, Ferrari bashing F1 fans who believe the FIA are in our pocket and that we are always cheating. So divided.

RB are always against Ferrari. It’s their daily 1st schedule.

These RB bunch of craps will not do anything on Mercs.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    RB are always against Ferrari. It’s their daily 1st schedule.

These RB bunch of craps will not do anything on Mercs.

For me it feels great to have beaten the Bulls 4 times in the WCC-standing during the last 5 years

RB is OK with Mercedes winning everything for years as long as Ferrari doesn't win.. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post

All Ferrari need to do is produce a fast car next year. Let Red Bull and the little pup Verstappen bark as much as they want, it's annoying but it's also entirely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    RB is OK with Mercedes winning everything for years as long as Ferrari doesn't win.. Pathetic.
    Yeah..well, who cares. Like them being Ok with Mercedes and being salty with Ferrari gonna change anything. It doesn't matter.
    Also don't understand why people here are getting so railed up...never knew the so called Tifosi's here valued Red Bull's opinion so much.

They are the 3rd best team and below us. They're not our target and it doesn't matter what they say. Ferrari and Tifosi's focus should be entirely on beating Mercedes and Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The only way Gio can get the second Ferrari seat is him being Italian. Interms talent or raw speed, there're far better prospects out there than Gio.

And speaking of the second seat, I'm more interested in next year's F2 and how well R. Shwartzman would perfrom. I consider Shwartzman to be pretty talented, and if he manages to dominate next years F2, as Leclerc did in 2017, then I think it settles the matter.
    These up and coming F2 drivers are possibly the future, tifosi, and if Ferrari are prepared to take a chance as they have done with Charles, then I'm all for it. And there are possibly better options than GIO judging by points scored, but that isn't the way to judge a driver who has shown he is capable of racing in the second-tier pack with the best of them, he has latterly been as quick as Kimi and lost points through team strategies and the occasional last-lap brain fade, and most drivers have done that! As for RicRac's comment that he has no wow factor, he is Italian and to me that's a wow factor, especially in a Ferrari!

Forget Italian drivers, Ferrari needs another German ASAP ! Seb wound up only 38pts. behind Max in a Honda ! And Seb almost passed his 1st. yr. team mate , just 24 pts. behind him ! And don't forget the Germans success against Ferrari while with R Bull . And speaking fluent German in the Ferrari garage and while making a pit stop instead of Italian for sure will increase the much needed down force among the team. " Vivere, senza piu gelosia, senza rimpiante ! Voglio goder la vita e Ferrari sempre piu ! I'm 100% with you WisePie! Gio will be a wow factor with Ferrari for sure!
    Last edited by Brembo; 7th December 2019 at 21:38.

maybe we can tempt Rosberg out of retirement, I'm not sure if red would suit him though

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    maybe we can tempt Rosberg out of retirement, I'm not sure if red would suit him though
    They come in all sizes mate
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Forget Italian drivers, Ferrari needs another German ASAP ! Seb wound up only 38pts. behind Max in a Honda ! And Seb almost passed his 1st. yr. team mate , just 24 pts. behind him ! And don't forget the Germans success against Ferrari while with R Bull . And speaking fluent German in the Ferrari garage and while making a pit stop instead of Italian for sure will increase the much needed down force among the team. " Vivere, senza piu gelosia, senza rimpiante ! Voglio goder la vita e Ferrari sempre piu ! I'm 100% with you WisePie! Gio will be a wow factor with Ferrari for sure!
    Dont forget that Seb lost at least 18+15 with his engine problems. Charles didnt have this issues, without this Seb would be about 9 points ahead.

Seb still has the speed, have some faith!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Dont forget that Seb lost at least 18+15 with his engine problems. Charles didnt have this issues, without this Seb would be about 9 points ahead.

Bahrain :) and vettel taking him out :)
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

They both toke each other out. Not an inch was given by leclerc and the same from Seb. Bad teamwork by both

They both toke each other out. Not an inch was given by leclerc and the same from Seb. Bad teamwork by both
    With all Charles' F-1 experience one would think he'd do better.

Let's all just move on yesterday is gone,it does not matter how hard the vetal lecrec battle is thrashed out, it will have no bearing on the results.Iam hoping for a solid 2020 and that the drivers and the team have learned some lessons moving forward.

Charles lost 10 points in Bahrain with an engine problem, why are you ignoring this?

F1 teams vote against Pirelli's 2020-spec tyres

F1 will continue to use 2019 Pirelli tyres next season after all 10 teams rejected Pirelli's 2020-spec tyres.

Formula 1 will continue to use Pirelli’s 2019 tyres for the 2020 season after plans to run its new development compounds were shelved following a team vote.

A brief statement by the FIA on Wednesday confirmed all 10 teams had voted unanimously to keep the 2019 tyres, rather than switch to the 2020-specification Pirelli had been developing throughout the year.

The 2020 prototype spec had been designed to reduce degradation and provide a wider working range of temperature and lower overheating while running in the dirty air produced by the car ahead.

But Pirelli’s new tyres had faced mixed reviews following an initial test outing during opening practice for the United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas in November, before a two-day test was conducted at Yas Marina following the 2019 season finale in Abu Dhabi.

The Italian tyre manufacturer had hoped the Abu Dhabi test would offer teams a “more representative” outlook on the tyres, however many drivers remained unimpressed.

“The FIA would like to thank both Pirelli and all the teams for their work and collaboration to improve the tyres for the 2020 season and beyond,” an FIA statement read.

“In any case, the lessons learnt will be invaluable for the further improvement of the tyres in the future.”

2020 will be the last season in which F1 uses the current 13-inch wheels, before switching to new 18-inch rims from 2021.

Williams driver George Russell completed two days of running on the new 18-inch wheels for Mercedes in Abu Dhabi earlier this week.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/935095...2020spec-tyres
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    so you reakon Gio would do a better job against Perez than Stroll? i rate you'd get the same outcome at the end of the day..
    Depends how you recon.
    Would Perez defeat Gio? possibly
    Would Gio make it more difficult?
    Again, possibly

So if you compare the two against one another, Gio > Stroll
    If you compare Gio against Perez, I think Perez > Gio.

But the conversation was about Gio and Stroll.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    F1 teams vote against Pirelli's 2020-spec tyres

F1 will continue to use 2019 Pirelli tyres next season after all 10 teams rejected Pirelli's 2020-spec tyres.

Formula 1 will continue to use Pirelli’s 2019 tyres for the 2020 season after plans to run its new development compounds were shelved following a team vote.

A brief statement by the FIA on Wednesday confirmed all 10 teams had voted unanimously to keep the 2019 tyres, rather than switch to the 2020-specification Pirelli had been developing throughout the year.

The 2020 prototype spec had been designed to reduce degradation and provide a wider working range of temperature and lower overheating while running in the dirty air produced by the car ahead.

But Pirelli’s new tyres had faced mixed reviews following an initial test outing during opening practice for the United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas in November, before a two-day test was conducted at Yas Marina following the 2019 season finale in Abu Dhabi.

The Italian tyre manufacturer had hoped the Abu Dhabi test would offer teams a “more representative” outlook on the tyres, however many drivers remained unimpressed.

“The FIA would like to thank both Pirelli and all the teams for their work and collaboration to improve the tyres for the 2020 season and beyond,” an FIA statement read.

“In any case, the lessons learnt will be invaluable for the further improvement of the tyres in the future.”

2020 will be the last season in which F1 uses the current 13-inch wheels, before switching to new 18-inch rims from 2021.

Williams driver George Russell completed two days of running on the new 18-inch wheels for Mercedes in Abu Dhabi earlier this week.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/935095...2020spec-tyres
    That's convenient for Mercedes, then, quelle surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Well, Ferrari voted against the new tire as well...

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Every team voted against the new tyres. No team would want to go through the learning cycle of the new tyres including Ferrari. They would rather optimize their car to the tyre specs they are already familiar with.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Every team voted against the new tyres. No team would want to go through the learning cycle of the new tyres including Ferrari. They would rather optimize their car to the tyre specs they are already familiar with.
    This....especially since new 18” tires along with new car revamp will be available from 2021....
    Mind as well use the tires they know (well Ferrari have a bit of work to do in that area since they were chewing the crap out of them in 2019 compared to Merc) for another year
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Again, where there is smoke there is definitely fire.

Ferrari Confirm Talks with Hamilton

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/50755301
    ~FORZA FERRARI~