Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Come off it, Delusional Fortuna. Hamilton was Dennis's protege since he was 13. It's the same situation that occurred with Riccardo, Verstappen, and Red Bull. Hamilton never had a shot at winning Monaco in 2007 and Dennis stated they went with the strategy that gave them the best opportunity to win.

Bottom line is that 2007 was probably Alonso's worst season, and Hamilton still did not accumulate more points than him.

Also, please continue to dodge my point that "NO ONE rated Hamilton, or anyone else, higher than Alonso during his time with Ferrari." Where was Hamilton in the first half of this decade? The answer is consistently crashing into Massa.
    Hamilton was not even the first choice to be in the car in 2007, so what you are saying doesn't make sense. Because everybody was riding on Alonso but failed every year, shows he was just average and lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Hamilton was not even the first choice to be in the car in 2007, so what you are saying doesn't make sense. Because everybody was riding on Alonso but failed every year, shows he was just average and lucky.
    That's funny. Ron Dennis says Hamilton didn't know how lucky he was:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-a...milton-McLaren

Disappointed Since 2010

F-1 2019 is where it's at ! At least 6 drivers to watch for the podium wins. And always that slight chance Lewis will make a mistake. In the past no driver could ever get so many poles! As corrupt as it is , F-1 is still fun to watch even if it's down to tires more than any thing else with the cars or drivers.

good to see such funny posts

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    good to see such funny posts
    Fun for sure ! Knowing Lewis has to out perform Bottas both in Quali. and the race to win is so much more interesting than having no teammate to worry about. Esp. knowing they both are in the "Merc cars "! Tony G in 10th. place is really great ! Charles is showing us fans by coming in ahead of R Bull; there's hope for Ferrari ! Seb needs help !!!

If bottas take the lead & win, then call it as I gifted the win.
    If he takes the lead & win, then call it as champion drive.

Wt s variations in single brain.

Charles yes he did superb job, but still long way to go to get ahead of Seb

Oh forgot according to your theory, team should destroy Charles right. Where’s that equation gone now
    Crazy minds.

Pull up some stories & cook it up till smells bad. That’s gotta be the way

McLaren have no plans for Alonso to return.

Also, McLaren will build a new F1 wind tunnel at Woking.

This team "looks" to turn things around in 2019.

Would be nice to see them crawl back in the top 3.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

If bottas take the lead & win, then call it as I gifted the win.
    If he takes the lead & win, then call it as champion drive.

Wt s variations in single brain.

Charles yes he did superb job, but still long way to go to get ahead of Seb
    Charles qualified 3rd, Seb 7th ! What long way are you talking about? Seb needs to do a superb job at some point this year, and maybe get ahead of the 21 yr. old. And yeah; Bottas with a win or pole is not a gift , it's a miracle ! Any future win this season with Lewis is as you say; a championship drive. Even if it's the tires !

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Charles qualified 3rd, Seb 7th ! What long way are you talking about? Seb needs to do a superb job at some point this year, and maybe get ahead of the 21 yr. old. And yeah; Bottas with a win or pole is not a gift , it's a miracle ! Any future win this season with Lewis is as you say; a championship drive. Even if it's the tires !
    Where was Charles last race ??? Wt r u talking about ? 6-2???
    Come on... live with it.
    Today you want Charles, tmrw you want max, day after tmrw you want Lewis , in future you might think about stroll too in ferrari

I think someone have hacked fia.com , their site has been down for some hours, now its slowly start to work

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    McLaren have no plans for Alonso to return.

Also, McLaren will build a new F1 wind tunnel at Woking.

This team "looks" to turn things around in 2019.

Would be nice to see them crawl back in the top 3.
    Every team besides Renault makes positive progress when Alonso leaves. Alonso is not needed.

Come on... live with it.
    Today you want Charles, tmrw you want max, day after tmrw you want Lewis , in future you might think about stroll too in ferrari
    I noticed Lewis lives rent free in your head eh ? On a serious note, why is that mostly you Indian dudes seems to hate Lewis hardcore. On every comment or IG page it's always you Indians that hate Lewis, Chinmay is another case, why if i may ask ?
    Last edited by Louisa Fortuna; 23rd June 2019 at 06:39.

Come on... live with it.
    The only driver who is constant is Seb! Bad tires!

The only driver who is constant is Seb! Bad tires!
    Seb accepts everything. He’s a team player & wants to win a WDC with ferrari.
    Wt abt Lewis ... when he doesn’t perform he blames the car ... bad tires etc???

I noticed Lewis lives rent free in your head eh ? On a serious note, why is that mostly you Indian dudes seems to hate Lewis hardcore. On every comment or IG page it's always you Indians that hate Lewis, Chinmay is another case, why if i may ask ?
    You are trying to bring racism in this context??
    I’m least bothered abt it.
    Yeah you want the reason right ??
    Ham wins the GP & he gives bullish statements like legendary drive champion drive. I pulled everything out of a**.
    Do u think mercs isn’t fastest car ??
    Just one straight question, against which strongest opponent/car he won the titles ?? As simple as that.
    Even I say the same for vettel. He needs to prove a lot, win title against strongest car with strongest opponent.

Then I rate these drivers with Schumi, Alonso, senna, Mika etc

You are trying to bring racism in this context??
    I’m least bothered abt it.
    Yeah you want the reason right ??
    Ham wins the GP & he gives bullish statements like legendary drive champion drive. I pulled everything out of a**.
    Do u think mercs isn’t fastest car ??
    Just one straight question, against which strongest opponent/car he won the titles ?? As simple as that.
    Even I say the same for vettel. He needs to prove a lot, win title against strongest car with strongest opponent.

Then I rate these drivers with Schumi, Alonso, senna, Mika etc
    I don't know hence i am asking you cause your bias and double standard towards him is unreal for somebody you have never met, even when other member of the forum say something about a certain driver you always have to get Lewis involved.
    So what if Lewis give his statement, how does that bothers you as a non Hamilton supporter ? at least he's thanking his team unlike some other drivers.
    Well at least his team mates where allowed to race against him, we can't say that about Alonso for example and who are you as a nobody to decide which driver you rate who deserve to be rated with Schumacher, Alonso etc as if you rating is a factual decider lol. Dude get out your hateful bubble and smell the fresh air for once. Grow TF up

I don't know hence i am asking you cause your bias and double standard towards him is unreal for somebody you have never met, even when other member of the forum say something about a certain driver you always have to get Lewis involved.
    So what if Lewis give his statement, how does that bothers you as a non Hamilton supporter ? at least he's thanking his team unlike some other drivers.
    Well at least his team mates where allowed to race against him, we can't say that about Alonso for example and who are you as a nobody to decide which driver you rate who deserve to be rated with Schumacher, Alonso etc as if you rating is a factual decider lol. Dude get out your hateful bubble and smell the fresh air for once. Grow TF up
    So people can't decide how to rate Lewis, but you can rate Alonso for example as over rated. You are also just a nobody who can decide how to rate drivers...if people don't rate or like Lewis then why does it hurt you personally?
    Forza Ferrari

Seb accepts everything. He’s a team player & wants to win a WDC with ferrari.
    Wt abt Lewis ... when he doesn’t perform he blames the car ... bad tires etc???
    Seb " excepts' everything always blaming the car not set up right for him. It's probably true. That's why so many fans here talk about races and drivers from the past years. Ferrari 2109 is not the Ferrari of old for sure. Imagine a team this famous and can't get Seb on the right tires! Every race that Lewis wins again and again, he always blames Merc the team for his success. Praising the mechanics and pit wall guys. They are great and so on.
    It's tough knowing that two of the GOAT drivers , Schumy and probably Lewis will have retired F-1 from team Merc ! Making Merc "The GOAT team. "

Seb " excepts' everything always blaming the car not set up right for him. It's probably true. That's why so many fans here talk about races and drivers from the past years. Ferrari 2109 is not the Ferrari of old for sure. Imagine a team this famous and can't get Seb on the right tires! Every race that Lewis wins again and again, he always blames Merc the team for his success. Praising the mechanics and pit wall guys. They are great and so on.
    It's tough knowing that two of the GOAT drivers , Schumy and probably Lewis will have retired F-1 from team Merc ! Making Merc "The GOAT team. "
    Blaming the car .
    Go n watch Ham videos. It would be fun for you

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So people can't decide how to rate Lewis, but you can rate Alonso for example as over rated. You are also just a nobody who can decide how to rate drivers...if people don't rate or like Lewis then why does it hurt you personally?
    Not at all, but why bias ? why hating a driver (in general i mean) for thanking his team etc ? why always negative ? i mean grow up already
    Last edited by Louisa Fortuna; 23rd June 2019 at 12:15.

LMAO Alonso ? you mean Alonso that can't race without No1 status ? i am sorry but Alonso is highly overrated. Don't me you rate a driver who's teammates needs to crash in the wall, catch penalties for you you rate above Hamilton. I believe Hamilton would trash Schumacher hands down, worse than Rosberg did.
    Not at all, but why bias ? why hating a driver (in general i mean) for thanking his team etc ? and i did not rate any driver to begin with mate.
    Seems like you are able to speak about Alonso as if you are not just a nobody? also you are able to decide that Lewis would thrash Schumacher, so what makes you so special compared to the guys who don't rate or like Lewis?
    Forza Ferrari

Blaming the car .
    Go n watch Ham videos. It would be fun for you
    Watching him doing 2019 is enough for me. Those old practice races got him up in the GOAT , no need to watch them , he's made 2nd place the only spot available! . Even Ferrari fans are accepting a podium a big victory.

Seems like you are able to speak about Alonso as if you are not just a nobody? also you are able to decide that Lewis would thrash Schumacher, so what makes you so special compared to the guys who don't rate or like Lewis?
    So what was untrue about what i said about Alonso ? and i believe Lewis would trash Michael, that's opinion.. And i am pretty sure Nani can defend himself mate.

So what was untrue about what i said about Alonso ? and i believe Lewis would trash Michael, that's opinion.. And i am pretty sure Nani can defend himself mate.
    I am sure he can, but he is also welcome to have opinions just like you do, so don't try and attack others for having opinions you don't like.
    Forza Ferrari

I am sure Michael in his prime (in a second fastest car) would trash Lewis every single race. And, that's my opinion.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    I am sure Michael in his prime (in a second fastest car) would trash Lewis every single race. And, that's my opinion.
    Probably a fact I agree MS would destroy him on the track and off it mentally.
    Forza Ferrari

I honestly believe that even when you are "old", like around 40, you really have not lost racing skills, it can affect in Quali, but not in race, just because, we have so many examples when "old" drivers has made some great results, like Damon Hill winning WDC at age 38, and Kimi at age (almost) 39 did a fastest lap ever in F1.

I am sure he can, but he is also welcome to have opinions just like you do, so don't try and attack others for having opinions you don't like.
    My apologies if i came across that i attacked somebody, i did not meant attack anyone but i can't stand the negativity and constant bashing of any driver.

My apologies if i came across that i attacked somebody, i did not meant attack anyone but i can't stand the negativity and constant bashing of any driver.
    Tbh, I haven't seen you say a good word about any driver except Hamilton. Sorry but if there's any bashing being done it's by you - you come onto a forum for Ferrari supporters, slate Alonso and Vettel and then proceed to tell everyone how Hamilton would have trashed Schumacher. Nice try but it doesn't wash on here.