Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Charles needed Seb in 2nd place behind him . That would have helped stop Max for sure. I can't accept a R Bull Honda car better than what Seb has !

The same Rbull Honda in monaco

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Geez Brembo, if 4 years in a Red Bull dulled Seb's race senses, imagine what Lewis would look like in a Ferrari after 5-6 years in the Merc? He'd be running around trying to pass Kubica.

When drivers know they have the best car and are untouchable, then they tend to be more relaxed and don't have to push so hard. Lewis was not the best overtaker and made lots of mistakes in lesser cars.... took Massa out of 3-4 races with clumsy attempts at passing.
    You are on the money! Lewis probably would fall asleep at the wheel, relaxed as can be , especially after 8 or 9 WDCs! Ferrari will probably welcome him to retire with them . Lewis ' dream come true, just like Schumy wanting to retire with Merc at home sweet home. Yes , Lewis was not and will not be the best over taker , satisfied with being the best WDC, pole winner; and whatever else he gets before he hangs it up. A driver needs overtaking only when there not up in 1st. place, and how many more pole pos. starts will Lewis get? Max on the other hand so far needs to overtake like crazy and does it well. 21 and going strong. A win is a win , the points count! Charles is really getting a work out each race. No one can say he's not the best he can be. The wins are on the way. As long as he has the tires! Oh! That R Bull in Monaco was a somewhat better than Charles' DNF Ferrari !
    Last edited by Brembo; 4th July 2019 at 20:46.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    . Future star only 6 wins ...!! Not a single pole.

Where as Charles already 2 pole positions & almost 2 wins in a rookie year with ferrari that too against mercs.
    Go Charles!! 2 poles !! ALMOST 2 wins. Max 6 miserable little wins, not almost but real wins! I can only imagine after the wins how Max must ask , how was it up there on pole before I won the race? Max wishes he was with Ferrari, Charles wishes he could win a race. Both wishes hopefully will come true soon! Then there's Seb! . he's got 11 yrs. and 18 points on Charles, and just 3 points behind" No Pole Max" ! The same wins so far this year for Charles and Seb.
    Last edited by Brembo; 4th July 2019 at 20:56.

You are on the money! Lewis probably would fall asleep at the wheel, relaxed as can be , especially after 8 or 9 WDCs! Ferrari will probably welcome him to retire with them . Lewis ' dream come true, just like Schumy wanting to retire with Merc at home sweet home. Yes , Lewis was not and will not be the best over taker , satisfied with being the best WDC, pole winner; and whatever else he gets before he hangs it up. A driver needs overtaking only when there not up in 1st. place, and how many more pole pos. starts will Lewis get? Max on the other hand so far needs to overtake like crazy and does it well. 21 and going strong. A win is a win , the points count! Charles is really getting a work out each race. No one can say he's not the best he can be. The wins are on the way. As long as he has the tires! Oh! That R Bull in Monaco was a somewhat better than Charles' DNF Ferrari !
    How come Lewis is the best at everything according to you, but Vettel is a has been and only had success because of the "rocketships" Newey built. Has Lewis not driven a car that dominates all others to gain his records? Half the years he dominated, he didn't even have to try. Where would Lewis be if he had been with Ferrari since 2014? Where would Vettel be if he had been with Merc since 2014? Max is ok... but i'd take Leclerc anyday over Max. And by the way, Max's wins are all on tracks where Newey "rocketships" dominate. Does that detract from his wins?

Max won over Charles in his Ferrari with a Honda R Bull. I'll never accept that Honda the car has it over Ferrari. I'd take Charles and Max together @ Ferrari ! One guy does poles, the other wins races. Don't be fooled! Even in a the top car you have to try the whole race as Lewis does. There's always Max somewhere behind waiting for a break.

Max won over Charles in his Ferrari with a Honda R Bull. I'll never accept that Honda the car has it over Ferrari. I'd take Charles and Max together @ Ferrari ! One guy does poles, the other wins races. Don't be fooled! Even in a the top car you have to try the whole race as Lewis does. There's always Max somewhere behind waiting for a break.
    go find a Red Bull Honda Max forum.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'll be patient and wait for this forum to be Charles, Max !! No wins yet for Ferrari is boring and irritating !

I'll be patient and wait for this forum to be Charles, Max !! No wins yet for Ferrari is boring and irritating !
    If I were to speculate, I don't see Max in Ferrari any time soon. IMO Max will join Merc some time in the future and when that happens, Vettel will return to Redbull and Ricciardo will join Ferrari alongside Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    If I were to speculate, I don't see Max in Ferrari any time soon. IMO Max will join Merc some time in the future and when that happens, Vettel will return to Redbull and Ricciardo will join Ferrari alongside Charles.
    Yes, or maybe even Ham will join Ferrari once he's over the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Yes, or maybe even Ham will join Ferrari once he's over the hill.
    No, no.....we don’t need pensioners at ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

No, he will not join ferrari sorry. Our future is Charles and Mick. So move on from max. If cannt go find red bull or max Forum.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

No, he will not join ferrari sorry. Our future is Charles and Mick. So move on from max. If cannt go find red bull or max Forum.
    Mick ,Gio maybe ! Charles will for sure take off as soon as he gets his first of many Rubenized calls to "Let Mick Pass! " Anyway. there's enough R Bull Max talk here; good or bad. It doesn't matter. It's all about how the races go, counting points till the end and so on. The Seb ,tires, down force and on and on excuses is boring and irritating. but as the saying goes, "The voyage was rough, but worth the trip !"

Mick is not a future. He has only famous name. His results in F2 are very weak.

Leclerc is the future of this team. I would be very surprised to see Verstappen in the sister Ferrari. Two number one drivers would be exciting, but Verstappen doesn't have the temperament. I would much rather see Giovinazzi step up his game, but I don't think he has the chops. I'm also keeping my feet firmly on the ground regarding Schumacher.

Also, enough with the Hamilton to Ferrari nonsense. I'm gagging at the thought of him whining about the car over the radio at every race.

Disappointed Since 2010

Hamilton needs to learn how to speak italian like seb and Charles this is a requirement at the interview phase lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Yeah if you look at it just on results, but when you consider all the other factors that have affected his results it's not as bad.
    Forza Ferrari

So what happens if Lewis and Max both sign for Ferrari one day, does the world end?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    So what happens if Lewis and Max both sign for Ferrari one day, does the world end?
    Great Post! Ferrari would be forever on top as long as they drove in Red! The Ferrari world here would go on just like when Michael decided to come back and drive and retire with Merc.

Go Charles!! 2 poles !! ALMOST 2 wins. Max 6 miserable little wins, not almost but real wins! I can only imagine after the wins how Max must ask , how was it up there on pole before I won the race? Max wishes he was with Ferrari, Charles wishes he could win a race. Both wishes hopefully will come true soon! Then there's Seb! . he's got 11 yrs. and 18 points on Charles, and just 3 points behind" No Pole Max" ! The same wins so far this year for Charles and Seb.
    RBull With Honda in Monaco???

Or a Rubens Barrichello forum (if it exists)
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Or a Rubens Barrichello forum (if it exists)
    This forum exists for all former great Ferrari drivers. Name your former favorite here! For me it's Rubens, alive by luck, and doing well, watching his son move up in racing. And I'm sure he saved a few $$! What's boring and irritating is to have to read day after day about Lewis, no talent, the car drives itself to 5 WDCs, 86 poles and on and on. And throw in Max's in ability, just a crash driver with lucky tire choices, winning races without poles. At least Seb drives for Ferrari so he's to be tolerated here even without a win. The mistakes are many,but there's time. Pirelli , the word alone is tough on the eyes. Then there's Charles! What a relief ! It's a great place to be here talking F-1 and waiting for the next race . As far as Ferrari goes each coming race needs Seb's max..imum effort !
    Last edited by Brembo; 7th July 2019 at 22:03.

For me it's Rubens, alive by luck, and doing well, watching his son move up in racing.
    What a pathetic statement. Really shows your level of thinking. At first, I used to take your statements with a pinch of salt, but this is disgusting. Your troll-like behaviour and Max worshipping (on every single post) is irritating & needs to be weeded out.

What a pathetic statement. Really shows your level of thinking. At first, I used to take your statements with a pinch of salt, but this is disgusting. Your troll-like behaviour and Max worshipping (on every single post) is irritating & needs to be weeded out.
    agree..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Exactly mick hype is completely artificial , he would be destroyed in formula one .

My being happy he's alive and well is pathetic? Alive by luck really happened ! When Rubens described getting pushed into the wall no one said he was wrong. I was a strong Ferrari driver fan. It being Rubens was not a sin. Imagine how I felt if you can . I almost lost my favorite Ferrari driver! I did lose Senna at that time! Rubens still says his proudest time in racing was and always will be saying he drove for Ferrari! Again, thank God my favorite Ferrari driver is alive and well. What do you or anyone else find wrong with that? Moving forward, Charles was mentioned in mine and in nearly every ones posts, hoping Ferrari would get him in Kimi's seat. He's in and doing well . Wishing the best for Ferrari as far as getting a great driver to join the team is not a bad thing. Their accomplishments now not years ago is what counts. Everyone has their opinion, that's what makes this forum great !
    Last edited by Brembo; 9th July 2019 at 03:32.

What all this talk has to do with the developments of our 2019 contender??

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    What all this talk has to do with the developments of our 2019 contender??
    You are right! I just had to reply to being called pathetic for thanking God Rubens is alive and well. O K leave Charles to race in peace, and Ferrari may very well come up if not on top ,at least 2nd best. The boy has what it takes.

My being happy he's alive and well is pathetic? Alive by luck really happened ! When Rubens described getting pushed into the wall no one said he was wrong. I was a strong Ferrari driver fan. It being Rubens was not a sin. Imagine how I felt if you can . I almost lost my favorite Ferrari driver! I did lose Senna at that time! Rubens still says his proudest time in racing was and always will be saying he drove for Ferrari! Again, thank God my favorite Ferrari driver is alive and well. What do you or anyone else find wrong with that? Moving forward, Charles was mentioned in mine and in nearly every ones posts, hoping Ferrari would get him in Kimi's seat. He's in and doing well . Wishing the best for Ferrari as far as getting a great driver to join the team is not a bad thing. Their accomplishments now not years ago is what counts. Everyone has their opinion, that's what makes this forum great !
    You(and other members who read your comments) very well know what you meant with that statement, so stop trying to defend it by deflecting/hiding behind "Rubens being pushed into a wall". I have tried to refrain from commenting on most of your posts "chin, midget" etc. These are disrespectful and downright petty. Yes, everyone has their opinion, but no one has the right for petty name calling and loaded statements like "Rubens, alive by luck, and doing well, watching his son move up in racing."

If it wasn't during a race, that move is called "Attempted Vehicular Homicide! " No apology made it worse. The names, Two Bins, the moaner, loser, he got paid what else did he want, was a big one. They were all used here before any name I used. I learned how from the Shumy fans. He was cursed for a book he never wrote.
    Were they not disrespectful because it was Rubens they cursed left right and every which way? I very well know what you mean by your statements,It's , who cares if Rubens made it alive or not , no apology was necessary , it was Shumy! Again , Thank God Rubens came out alive and is doing well by his family. The time @ F-1 payed well. The name Crashstappen . Is that disrespectful ?

This forum is a Ferrari forum and apparently, you just don't get it, do you?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve