Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7181920212223242526272829303132

Thread: Ferrari SF90

If Renault have 1000 hp then Ferrari have with 3 spec engine how much >1050

We need to win at all cost at the next 2 races they will suit the Ferrari 100%it's all about the power here.Well Renault can step up to plate with there alledged 1000hp car and be in the mix lets see.

Additional power is always good unless it brings unreliability? We need to be able at least to put the power we have down
    with better slow corner grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Additional power is always good unless it brings unreliability? We need to be able at least to put the power we have down
    At this point, I’d risk a bit of unreliability

-Lou(is)

Forza
    Ferrari 16/15
    Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    We need to get back to the basics, 2nd is the first loser, we should remember this.
    Which means, that since we've got no victory so far we should just bleed in order to find our way to victory.
    Who cares about unreliability at this point?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    We need to get back to the basics, 2nd is the first loser, we should remember this.
    Which means, that since we've got no victory so far we should just bleed in order to find our way to victory.
    Who cares about unreliability at this point?
    Yeah a good old Ron Dennis quote, not quite what Ferrari should care about...

Also to finish 1st, 1st you have to finish is another thing we should remember....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Actually this has nothing to do with Ron Dennis.
    This is Dale Earnhardt, Sr.

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vid...omotive-quotes
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Actually this has nothing to do with Ron Dennis.
    This is Dale Earnhardt, Sr.

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vid...omotive-quotes
    Ron Dennis said it often enough to associate it with him and F1.....who cares really.
    Forza Ferrari

I do not agree with packing it in this season. We need a B chassis after Monza or we will get demolished the rest of the second half of this season.

Here's my point.

Does Ferrari really trust themselves to develop next years car completely in secret? We have seen how Ferrari does with development in season. Like it has been said elsewhere on this board, Ferrari has been terrible at in-season development since Fiorano was banned in 2009.

My suggestion is basically clone the Red Bull, and bring that out for Singapore. Test it and learn it the rest of the season. And develop it.

And if there are any other rear limited circuits the rest of the year, bring back the SF90.

But for the love of all that is sane, bring out a B-SPEC!!!

Like Adrian Newey says, you need to first understand what you did wrong. And i know i'll be really nervous if i don't see radicaly different designs coming from Ferrari this season.

"When I watch a puppet show, I'm not watching the puppets...I'm trying to see who's pulling the strings."

Clone the R Bull ! Great idea .

Ferrari need 1 car for limited down force tracks which is fast which they have.clone the red bull for other tracks that demand high down force Ferrari problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

Also to finish 1st, 1st you have to finish is another thing we should remember....

If we don't even finish then the whole thing's a loss. Reliability to my way of thinking is always a minimum and can only possibly be sacrificed in testing.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari need 1 car for limited down force tracks which is fast which they have.clone the red bull for other tracks that demand high down force Ferrari problem solved.
    It's not just the lack of downforce as we seem incapable of getting the tyres to work in the first place and then make them last long enough to be able to fight to the end. Cloning a Red Bull or Merc would be the definitive answer, of course, sadly.

I have no doubt we will come out fighting for Part 2 of the season..

CLOWN CAR.jpg
    We're doomed, Cap'n Mainwaring, doomed I tell ye!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    I have no doubt we will come out fighting for Part 2 of the season..

CLOWN CAR.jpg
    I hope you are right.

Love the pic of the car there must be a story there!!!!

Forza Jules