Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 102122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So now rumours are circulating that Ferrari will NOT bring the well talked over the summer break engine capable of producing 20 more ponies as well as being more fuel efficient.....WHY is that, does anyone know the reason??

Especially now with Merc introducing their spec 3 engine at spa....they’re look8ng at being stronger and stronger....and Ferrari, well no major news yet....just a skinny rear wing and that’s about it....man oh man, just when I thought that Ferrari will be stron here and Monza as well.....now I’m all deflated....:(
    In a race or two, it looks like Mercedes new aero upgrade worth 3 tenths will also be ready. They work very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    In a race or two, it looks like Mercedes new aero upgrade worth 3 tenths will also be ready. They work very fast.
    Good for them, they well deserve this wdc and WCC.....very hard att work while Ferrari were taking it easy enjoying their holidays....a true Italian way to respect yourself for the hard work you did as a team for the first half of the season....NOT!!!
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Ladies and gentlemen introducing the mercedes show .Watch a show with total domination a show only mercedes can perform watch all f1 records tumble as we introduce the stars of the show Lewis Hamilton and the ever inspiring butler Mr Bottas.Supporting cast will be non other than Pirelli tyres and of course the very faithful and trusted fia enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen.

Binottto said that they have new engine but not max power <20 Hp reason reliability. Monza they have max power.

Now I’m read , vettel said that they don’t bring new engine specific. Mercedes have new one. That is not good news for Ferrari.

Ah the negativity party has started already.What a way to start the 2nd half.What ever happened to being optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen introducing the mercedes show .Watch a show with total domination a show only mercedes can perform watch all f1 records tumble as we introduce the stars of the show Lewis Hamilton and the ever inspiring butler Mr Bottas.Supporting cast will be non other than Pirelli tyres and of course the very faithful and trusted fia enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen.
    And wouldn't we like to see them fall flat on their faces just like that irritating kid in the playground who has all the best toys.

Forza Jules

Oh yeah, how could I’ve forgotten about this one.....when Seb had a steering wheel issue and was king of slow and Kimi was told to hold positions even though he was faster then Seb in race pace....
    Whilst I understand that f1 is a team game and team orders are necessary at times that was a cruel blow to kimi who throughly deserved the win that day.
    I'm not sure they are good for team morale. .....drivers, their garage and engineers are affected and one side must feel deflated when they have put in the work to help their man get on the top step only for it to be handed to the other guy.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    And wouldn't we like to see them fall flat on their faces just like that irritating kid in the playground who has all the best toys.
    starting with an issue with their engine that they did NOT encounter for.....thta would be simply amazing....but knowing those germans, they prolly crossed their T's and dotted the I's just like clock work....but one never knows.....LOL
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Whilst I understand that f1 is a team game and team orders are necessary at times that was a cruel blow to kimi who throughly deserved the win that day.
    I'm not sure they are good for team morale. .....drivers, their garage and engineers are affected and one side must feel deflated when they have put in the work to help their man get on the top step only for it to be handed to the other guy.
    Deflated , morale, ! You couldn't have said it better. I'll stop there.

Yes absolutely flat on there faces that would be just what the good doctor ordered with the Hamilton and butler show coming to an abrupt end.Lets see if it can start at spa.

How did Kimi deserve the win? Vettel was on pole, had the worst possible steering issue whole race, his steering wheel was turned sideways on all sections of track including straight. He had to avoid all the kerbs as well to prevent further steering issues.

Kimi was told to stay behind because if he overtook, Mercedes which were behind Kimi would also pounce on Vettel's steering struggles and it wouldn't be a Ferrari 1-2. Would have been a Ferrari 1-5 instead.

How did Kimi deserve the win? Vettel was on pole, had the worst possible steering issue whole race, his steering wheel was turned sideways on all sections of track including straight. He had to avoid all the kerbs as well to prevent further steering issues.

Kimi was told to stay behind because if he overtook, Mercedes which were behind Kimi would also pounce on Vettel's steering struggles and it wouldn't be a Ferrari 1-2. Would have been a Ferrari 1-5 instead.
    But if Kimi had been the one with the steering issue instead, roles reversed, they would have sacrificied the 1-2 to let Vettel win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    But if Kimi had been the one with the steering issue instead, roles reversed, they would have sacrificied the 1-2 to let Vettel win.
    Exactly!

According to this:

➡️ Ferrari worked on their front suspension.
    ➡️ An important high-downforce package is expected to debut in Singapore
    ➡️ Ferrari engineers working on the 2020 project + study the macro-areas of 2021 regulations (which is not entirely defined yet)

#BelgianGP

Boo Hoo

Forza Jules

Do you think they are idiots that they would sacrifice 1-2 in favor of 1-5 just because Vettel can win? Kimi or Seb, it was very important for Ferrari to preserve 1-2. In fact, that's the only Ferrari 1-2 I can remember in this decade.

It’s SF90 thread not drivers or their salaries thread. Stick to the point.
    Ferrari are planning for Aero dynamic upgrade for Singapore GP along with new front suspension.
    Let’s see how it goes.

Charles and Seb doing a 1,2 will calm all things down for fans and team. Seb has 50 million on the line; and Charles has his future in the #1 spot , and hopefully will cause Ferrari to think twice about team orders. A pay like Seb's won't hurt either. What a joke thinking Seb would retire and leave all that $$$$. Again; a Ferrari 1, 2 will do it for all Ferrari fans and team . If it doesn't happen; there's always the no down force to blame race after race. The engineers in the garage repeat " Dove sei costringere a cuccia? Ya that's why !
    Last edited by Brembo; 31st August 2019 at 02:24.

So the next race is Sinagpore, a track which is not suited to SF90's characteristics. Few plus point for us:

1. It is a bumpy track, and Mercedes run their car very stiff at the front. So they may struggle a bit under breaking.
    2. It is a stop and go track with plenty of slow speed corners, but they are not long flowing corners, like S3 Hungary or S3 Spain. So we should be a bit closer.

Bad points:

1. Not a power sensitive circuit plus downforce is key here. And we all know our car is not that good at high-downforce department.
    2. Pretty much rare-limited, any our car chews its rare tyres more than the Mercedes/Red Bull. So even if the qualifying pace looks, race pace is going to be horrible.

So without any major upgrades, Ferrari's is going to struggle here. Hopefully Ferrari will bring a major both aero + mechanical upgrade here.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So the next race is Sinagpore, a track which is not suited to SF90's characteristics. Few plus point for us:

1. It is a bumpy track, and Mercedes run their car very stiff at the front. So they may struggle a bit under breaking.
    2. It is a stop and go track with plenty of slow speed corners, but they are not long flowing corners, like S3 Hungary or S3 Spain. So we should be a bit closer.

Bad points:

1. Not a power sensitive circuit plus downforce is key here. And we all know our car is not that good at high-downforce department.
    2. Pretty much rare-limited, any our car chews its rare tyres more than the Mercedes/Red Bull. So even if the qualifying pace looks, race pace is going to be horrible.

So without any major upgrades, Ferrari's is going to struggle here. Hopefully Ferrari will bring a major both aero + mechanical upgrade here.
    And so on for Sochi, Suzuka, Mexico we don't stand a chance with RBR. Maybe we can profit from the long straight at COTA but to many downforce required in the first part of the track?! A decent amount of points is possible in Brasil.

We need to get our downforce fixed or else P4 and 5 (if Seb gets is together) in the WDC is the max for us.

I see no reason why we couldn't fight Verstappen at Sochi and Suzuka. Those places have huge straights and Sochi is not even that twisty. It just needs one of our drivers to nail their weekend and given the form Leclerc is in right now, it could absolutely happen.

Singapore will be tough on race pace, but Leclerc to qualify P2/P3 on current form and then having a good start, holding onto a podium all race is a strong possibility. That track really suited him last year, Seb has also been fast there in the past but I doubt he'll have that blistering pace there this year.

Mexico and the US are going to be tougher to fight Verstappen, but podiums are definitely not out of the question - in particular since Hammy usually messes up big-time in Mexico and that Bottas is Bottas...

Brazil and Abu Dhabi are possible wins if development is still ongoing at that point. Straightline speed is a huge factor at both tracks but it would require some bravery from the team in allowing the engines to be used to their fullest. I'd like tactical engine changes for Austin to properly go for it in those two final races. It's not like we'd not finish P4 and P5 there anyway. I've seen no sign from Albon suggesting he's capable of beating one of our cars in any race, period. Maybe Singapore, but even that looks a stretch.

Don't forget that Leclerc had one of his best races last year in Singapore last year in the Sauber!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    According to this:

➡️ Ferrari worked on their front suspension.
    ➡️ An important high-downforce package is expected to debut in Singapore
    ➡️ Ferrari engineers working on the 2020 project + study the macro-areas of 2021 regulations (which is not entirely defined yet)

#BelgianGP
    Where did you get this info about ferrari working and improving front suspension maybe to work on high df tracks
    As well as rumours about ferrari working on high df package that will debut at Singapore

Are these reliable rumors or someone made them up?

Where did you get this info about ferrari working and improving front suspension maybe to work on high df tracks
    As well as rumours about ferrari working on high df package that will debut at Singapore

Are these reliable rumors or someone made them up?
    Italian motorsport
    #F1 | Ferrari: si lavora anche sul terzo elemento della sospensione

so have we seen this "new" suspension yet???? or will debut in Singapore???

there is 2 weeks from Monza to Singapore GP.............ferrari better be working FLAT OUT to make the car a bit better and hopefully work better on High df tracks as well as mechanical grip.....cause boy oh boy do we need that in order to fight with merc and red fools as they will be VERY STRONG in singapore

who do you guys think are actually favourites in Singapore?
    Merc or RB? i can't pick one

i personally think its red bull..........they have TONS of downforce that their car generates........did you see what skinny wing they have in Monza??? NO one had so shallow little wing....which means they have plenty of downforce to spare

and singapore is a track where absolute power doesn't count that much as it's a stop and go track pretty much.....

so i think red bull will be the TEAM TO BEAT.............ferrari has a LOT OF WORK ahead of them for these two weeks coming......

Mercs-Ham & RB-Max to watch out for. It’s between these two.
    Both cars have good DF package. It will be about drivers on this track.

Ferrari ! Charles is all the upgrade we need!
    Last edited by Brembo; 12th September 2019 at 02:43.