Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    I really hate to say it, but sadly I agree with you. I so hope I'm wrong, but I think it's going to be another easy cakewalk for Ham and merc. We just can't win any championships with the current team management and driver line-up. Leclerc is a fast and great talent and in a few years he's definitely a serious title contender, but right now he's still too inexperienced to be able to mount a consistent title challenge against Ham next year, and Vettel...well I think Hamilton has Vettel safely in his back pocket. Even if Vettel would have a big points lead in the middle of the season then as soon as Ham would start putting Vettel under pressure then Vettel would easily fold like a cheap suit again. Tbh I have zero confidence in Vettel. He's psychologically so done after everything that happened in 2018. And the management...Binotto is a smart and nice guy, but he's not a team boss material and the strategy team with Inaki Rueda is quite frankly a joke. How Inaki Rueda is still allowed to work at Ferrari after so many mistakes is beyond me. And if Ferrari has now truly lost that engine power edge and we can't use it anymore then it's pretty much curtains for 2020 already.

But like I said, I really hope they prove me wrong.
    Everything in your post is far from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Everything in your post is far from reality.
    Not really, he’s right in the money....
    Unless Ferrari do some drastic changes over the winter, like better strategists, add more useable downforce on the car, good reliability and a good power unit that will not raise any eyebrows that we must be cheating.......I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long and painful season all over again

Mercedes is still the team to beat, let’s not kid ourselves, that rocket is bulletproof, they have a designated #1 driver and a buttler/wingman who will not take points off hamster unless the WDC is sealed.....and the list goes on

Us on the other hand,we have tow roosters in the pen, and if Ferrari will give them a winning car next season, I’m sure none of them will give an inch...

I’d like Ferrari to prove me and all of us wrong....so until then we’ll have to play the waiting game
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I just can't see Bottas as being the wing man. With or without him ever moving over, WCC and WDC was sealed by Lewis and his car. Bottas winning the last race and not being told to move over should be proof enough. Another win for Lewis would be that much closer to the all time career wins . Ferrari hopefully will show Charles that he is the teams future and not make him feel that their using strategy moves to hold him back from the #1 spot. Driving wise with the short F-1 experience he now has , he has shown what he can do. Let him do it !! Seb was #1 there; not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I just can't see Bottas as being the wing man. With or without him ever moving over, WCC and WDC was sealed by Lewis and his car. Bottas winning the last race and not being told to move over should be proof enough. Another win for Lewis would be that much closer to the all time career wins . Ferrari hopefully will show Charles that he is the teams future and not make him feel that their using strategy moves to hold him back from the #1 spot. Driving wise with the short F-1 experience he now has , he has shown what he can do. Let him do it !! Seb was #1 there; not here.

Seems almost certain that Charles will have to take a 10-place grid penalty at Interlagos, this is a major threat to his chances of staying ahead of Max in the WDC standings as he'll be in a risky position at the start, just what he didn't need.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Seems almost certain that Charles will have to take a 10-place grid penalty at Interlagos, this is a major disappointment to his chances of staying ahead of Max in the WDC standings.
    Hi Wisepie................Not certain......apparently they are, Apologies, its in Italian

https://www.thelastcorner.it/formula...5zje06BNQM5TbU
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Hi Wisepie................Not certain......apparently they are, Apologies, its in Italian

https://www.thelastcorner.it/formula...5zje06BNQM5TbU
    Looks like it's definite, then, no problem with the Italian as I can understand it, but grazie anyway! On the back foot for Charles, sadly.

Rumours Charles will get 2020 engine. Ferrari want to try few things.
    Good to see that

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Rumours Charles will get 2020 engine. Ferrari want to try few things.
    Good to see that
    Mind as well....since hid 3rd power unit could not be saved
    Hopefully the 4th will have some innovation things in it....if not at least more power then the 3rd spec engine and Charles can carve his way through the field
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Only ten places.Charles will relish the challenge and move through the field like a knife through butter.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Only ten places.Charles will relish the challenge and move through the field like a knife through butter.
    I couldn't agree more ! I just hope Ferrari doesn't use any pro Seb strategy with pit stops or team orders.

I couldn't agree more ! I just hope Ferrari doesn't use any pro Seb strategy with pit stops or team orders.
    if it means a win for Ferrari (& Seb), so be it.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    if it means a win for Ferrari (& Seb), so be it.
    Sounds right! If any there's pro Charles strategy or team orders putting Charles ahead and it means a win for both Ferrari the team [ and him ] , so be it .

Sounds right! If any there's pro Charles strategy or team orders putting Charles ahead and it means a win for both Ferrari the team [ and him ] , so be it .
    Same agenda in every thread .... meaning doesn’t change

Would be beautiful to see Ferrari come along and blow away the opposition on the straights once again!

There's another FIA directive today referring to the fuel flow saga and various other loop-holes being closed, so I hope that we will still have the ability to allow Charles to make progress from a lower grid slot in Brazil.....or Binotto must have been telling porkies, and that's not funny.

I'm really hoping that they will show the engine true power next year, so we live everybody pleased they found the loophole to block Ferrari��

Loop holes effect every team including mercedes etc.Ferrari engines are ranked numero uno in the world and have of late been voted the best.This is what all the hoopla is about .Mercedes are poking at nothing but it's the way they operate .Ferrari invent perfect all others copy.

I agree with you 100% , just throw in a little more F-1 down force when needed. Merc is not supposed to be on top !

For 2020 will be Red Bull Honda problem

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    well i all fairness, we all knew that it was just a matter of time b4 red bull would be on top again
    they have a TOP CLASS CHASSIS, all they were missing was a good DONKEY in the back.....now that Honda have pulled up their socks and have a decent engine......WATCH OUT FOR RED BULL NEXT YEAR...

Mercedes are crapping their pants and NOT because of Ferrari......we always find ways to screw up a good race.....but because of RED BULL......mercedes are fearing them the MOST probably and NOT ferrari.....WHICH IS TOTALLY SAD.....BUT TRUE

Red Bull Honda for sure ! Especially since Seb took over the spot as #1 crash king. All those Honda engine changes for sure paid off. Louis couldn't catch Max!

Louis couldn't catch Max!
    The W10 was at a disadvantage due to the altitude of the track based on their turbo configuration. Then the run-down or drag race to the finish with Gasly was the W10 had no more battery juice.

Nevertheless, Honda looks to be a force to reckon with next year.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The W10 was at a disadvantage due to the altitude of the track based on their turbo configuration. Then the run-down or drag race to the finish with Gasly was the W10 had no more battery juice.

that's what i keep saying.....Honda coupled that with the state of the art chassis from red bull.......will be hard for mercs and ferraris to keep up with them

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

Plus the Merc was on it’s 3rd engine, Gasly on his 7th. I’d imagine the Merc might have its power restricted.
    Personally I think the Mercs should have took a new engine and blasted it, why not, they have WC

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    that's what i keep saying.....Honda coupled that with the state of the art chassis from red bull.......will be hard for mercs and ferraris to keep up with them
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Plus the Merc was on it’s 3rd engine, Gasly on his 7th. I’d imagine the Merc might have its power restricted.
    Personally I think the Mercs should have took a new engine and blasted it, why not, they have WC
    agreed. I'm sure they're testing 2020 engine and aero components at Brazil and the up-and-coming Abu Dhabi race.
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 18th November 2019 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    For both Mercs and us. The RBR is going to be like the RBR from 2010-2014. A rocket ship.
    Maybe Seb wants to go back.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    The RBR is going to be like the RBR from 2010-2014. .
    2010 thru 2013.

2014 was the start of the turbo hybrid era.

I get what your sayin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    For both Mercs and us. The RBR is going to be like the RBR from 2010-2014. A rocket ship.
    Maybe Seb wants to go back.
    Sadly I’m afraid there is NO room for Seb at red bull.....Max is the future star there, and the old man that runs the show at red bull is not dumb enough to bring Seb back and have 2 roosters in there

Sebs days are numbered in F1, I’m surprised Ferrari haven’t shown him the door like they did with kimi in 2009 and snatch richiardo or Carlos, either one would be way better then Vetal

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Sadly I’m afraid there is NO room for Seb at red bull.....Max is the future star there, and the old man that runs the show at red bull is not dumb enough to bring Seb back and have 2 roosters in there

Sebs days are numbered in F1, I’m surprised Ferrari haven’t shown him the door like they did with kimi in 2009 and snatch richiardo or Carlos, either one would be way better then Vetal

Agree 100%
    Drive it like you stole it!