Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 193031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1353

Thread: Ferrari SF90

  1. #1291
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    The W10 was at a disadvantage due to the altitude of the track based on their turbo configuration. Then the run-down or drag race to the finish with Gasly was the W10 had no more battery juice.

    Nevertheless, Honda looks to be a force to reckon with next year.
    Very well explained and true.

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,552
    Post BrazilGP 2019

    AMuS

    The FIA has seized parts of the fuel system of Ferrari, one Ferrari customer and one Non-Ferrari. A thorough investigation of the parts will be conducted in the FIA laboratories.

    "After Red Bull and Mercedes asked for clarification on almost every possible thing on the Ferrari power unit. The FIA has now decided to investigate the fuel system."

    So, once the FIA publish the information regarding the investigation. Mercedes and Red Bull will be all over it to see if they can gain some insight.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    10,139
    This is absurd!

    Ferrari should withdraw from the 2020 season & use the entire year for testing 2021 car & parts. Let's see if other teams can pull in the crowds without Ferrari?

    And they should use their veto for every rule that doesn't suit them - tyres, wings, fuel flow, engine etc. should be more of "take it or leave it" approach from Ferrari.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    1,457
    So after the FIA learn how our PU works, I'm pretty sure Honda or renault might be keen on employing the FIA engineers.
    They should be banned from joining teams.

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,753
    This has become a very sore subject and especially so after the Interlagos debacle, it's all about dis-crediting Ferrari and I hope to God there's nothing to be discovered in this witch-hunt.

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Post BrazilGP 2019

    AMuS

    The FIA has seized parts of the fuel system of Ferrari, one Ferrari customer and one Non-Ferrari. A thorough investigation of the parts will be conducted in the FIA laboratories.

    "After Red Bull and Mercedes asked for clarification on almost every possible thing on the Ferrari power unit. The FIA has now decided to investigate the fuel system."

    So, once the FIA publish the information regarding the investigation. Mercedes and Red Bull will be all over it to see if they can gain some insight.
    Once the info. gets published; maybe they can figure out from Ferrari why there's so much trouble with Ferrari's down force and let slip out , how to cure the problem.

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Post BrazilGP 2019

    AMuS

    The FIA has seized parts of the fuel system of Ferrari, one Ferrari customer and one Non-Ferrari. A thorough investigation of the parts will be conducted in the FIA laboratories.

    "After Red Bull and Mercedes asked for clarification on almost every possible thing on the Ferrari power unit. The FIA has now decided to investigate the fuel system."

    So, once the FIA publish the information regarding the investigation. Mercedes and Red Bull will be all over it to see if they can gain some insight.
    Once the info. gets published; maybe they can figure out from Ferrari why there's so much trouble with Ferrari's down force and let slip out , how to cure the problem.

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    11,788
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    This is absurd!

    Ferrari should withdraw from the 2020 season & use the entire year for testing 2021 car & parts. Let's see if other teams can pull in the crowds without Ferrari?

    And they should use their veto for every rule that doesn't suit them - tyres, wings, fuel flow, engine etc. should be more of "take it or leave it" approach from Ferrari.
    I am amazed how it seams Ferrari lost their power of veto?!?

  9. #1299
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    So after the FIA learn how our PU works, I'm pretty sure Honda or renault might be keen on employing the FIA engineers.
    They should be banned from joining teams.
    Didn't the FIA say some months ago that they know how Ferrari engine works and Ferrari has done clever things but everything is legal?

  10. #1300
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    956
    Why not seize mercedes components Ferrari and Honda simply because mercedes for the 2nd half of the season have performed below there standards.If those Merc thick heads do not win every race then something is wrong and Ferrari etc are cheating. Mercedes are to stupid to work it out so they will use fia influence and some big mouth in the fia will spill the info to mercedes.Fi is doomed even Bernie baby knows this to many people now involved in f1 with a new agenda.Ferrari should tell the fia and f1owners to stick the whole thing where the sun does not shine.Fia should be very careful in not upsetting the sleeping giant.

  11. #1301
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    188
    It's ridiculous that every advantage we have is being scrutinized by the FIA. While Mercedes and Red Bull get away with murder. Formula 1 is becoming a sick joke where sore losers get to dictate who will be unfairly investigated. A witch hunt. We should hire people with the sole task of spying and observing on our competition. And file any complaint and demand investigations by the FIA.

  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    316
    I think it's time for a heads up or wake up from your bubble. Unfortunately all the rumours seem to be true: it's highly likely that Ferrari are cheating with the fuel system. I am gutted that they discovered it and that it will likely turn out to be something illegal. We lose the engine advantage and next year we will be a sitting duck compared to Mercedes and Redbull

  13. #1303
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    277
    The investigation includes Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and surprise surprise Red Bull Honda.

    https://www.gazzetta.it/Formula-1/20...44432822.shtml

  14. #1304
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    956
    Where is mercedes in all this the protected ones.Absolutely shambolic from the fia as I have said previously a **** poor effort from mercedes 2nd half of season beaten in poles and races.lucky for them there year started well and Ferrari poorly for many reasons other wise the end result could actually be looking a lot different.Mercedes started this fire.Now they sit back and watch the fire.It the only way they can find out what Ferrari has done .Those mercedes dummies are to thick to work it out.

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,291
    Quote Originally Posted by phsyklone View Post
    The investigation includes Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and surprise surprise Red Bull Honda.

    https://www.gazzetta.it/Formula-1/20...44432822.shtml
    As I said on the race thread - it is going to get worse.

  16. #1306
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,015
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Where is mercedes in all this the protected ones.Absolutely shambolic from the fia as I have said previously a **** poor effort from mercedes 2nd half of season beaten in poles and races.lucky for them there year started well and Ferrari poorly for many reasons other wise the end result could actually be looking a lot different.Mercedes started this fire.Now they sit back and watch the fire.It the only way they can find out what Ferrari has done .Those mercedes dummies are to thick to work it out.
    Maybe Mercedes have nothing that might be breaking the rules? Stop being stupid about this if Merc had something others thought was illegal then it would be protested as well.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

  17. #1307
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    I think it's time for a heads up or wake up from your bubble. Unfortunately all the rumours seem to be true: it's highly likely that Ferrari are cheating with the fuel system. I am gutted that they discovered it and that it will likely turn out to be something illegal. We lose the engine advantage and next year we will be a sitting duck compared to Mercedes and Redbull
    We didn't lose any engine advantage. Ferrari never had any top speed advantage over Mercedes/Red Bull on the straights, the main focus is the sheer acceleration on the straights and the acceleration coming out of medium/high speed corner.
    That is why Ferrari had the fastest car in sector 1 at both Japan and Austin, and in sector 3 at Brazil. We'll see the same thing again at the next race in Abu Dhabi, where Ferrari will be on pole.

  18. #1308
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well i all fairness, we all knew that it was just a matter of time b4 red bull would be on top again
    they have a TOP CLASS CHASSIS, all they were missing was a good DONKEY in the back.....now that Honda have pulled up their socks and have a decent engine......WATCH OUT FOR RED BULL NEXT YEAR...

    Mercedes are crapping their pants and NOT because of Ferrari......we always find ways to screw up a good race.....but because of RED BULL......mercedes are fearing them the MOST probably and NOT ferrari.....WHICH IS TOTALLY SAD.....BUT TRUE
    McLaren could also have Mercedes engines again in 2021.

    Perhaps a sign that Mercedes could leave F1?

  19. #1309
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    188
    Hopefully our engines are deemed legal and that it will be the end of this discussion. And we have Honda and Merc scratching their heads over winter. But there are always fans who claim that the FIA and Jean Todt are in bed with Ferrari and they will still suspect that we are cheating.

  20. #1310
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    277
    Meanwhile, yesterday morning the FIA issued a new directive, document 39/19, in which they asked the teams to mount a second flowmeter that can be directly controlled by the Federation.

  21. #1311
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Durban
    Posts
    277
    This article make one wonder as to what the FIA found and on who's PU did they find it on.

    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...h-extra-sensor

  22. #1312
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    956
    Formula 1 is a nonsense a farce. It has been ruined and it's past principles values and sporting presentation has been eroded and for ever ruined.F1 has become toxic and as a result of that sterile.Survival of f1 is the only thing left on the menu.

  23. #1313
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,015
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Formula 1 is a nonsense a farce. It has been ruined and it's past principles values and sporting presentation has been eroded and for ever ruined.F1 has become toxic and as a result of that sterile.Survival of f1 is the only thing left on the menu.
    Value and principles? Like following the rules? Ferrari are not the first to be in a grey area of the rules neither will they be the last. Did you cry when mass dampee for Renault was banned? Or 3rd brake pedal for McLaren?????

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

  24. #1314
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,145
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Formula 1 is a nonsense a farce. It has been ruined and it's past principles values and sporting presentation has been eroded and for ever ruined.F1 has become toxic and as a result of that sterile.Survival of f1 is the only thing left on the menu.
    What are you on about? Pretty much every posts of yours are mindless rambling about F1 and some laughable conspiracy theories. If you're so disgusted about F1 then don't watch it, nobody is forcing you to.
    And this thread is about "SF90" so stop hijacking it.

  25. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    956
    Listen mate I have been following f1 for some 40 years have been to f1 when they raced in Adelaide south Australia in the 80s and various locations globally.So if I want to rant I will .I have the history mate so I have earned the right.How long have you been following f1?and do not lie your nose will grow.FORZA FORZA FERRARI.

  26. #1316
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    188
    It seems that the 'seized' fuel system by the FIA was just a routine check. Yet media used headlines like confiscated, seized. It's very poor journalism and damaging for Ferrari. It really does not sit right with me though.

  27. #1317
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    It seems that the 'seized' fuel system by the FIA was just a routine check. Yet media used headlines like confiscated, seized. It's very poor journalism and damaging for Ferrari. It really does not sit right with me though.
    Yeah... seen lot of articles stating “Ferrari into further trouble” “another blow for ferrari” “FIA seized Ferrari’s Illegal fuel flow system” etc.... nowhere it’s proved illegal yet.
    On the same note, neither of the article mentioned about Honda who are also under scrutiny.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  28. #1318
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,753
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah... seen lot of articles stating “Ferrari into further trouble” “another blow for ferrari” “FIA seized Ferrari’s Illegal fuel flow system” etc.... nowhere it’s proved illegal yet.
    On the same note, neither of the article mentioned about Honda who are also under scrutiny.
    Maybe Merc have realised that both Ferrari and Honda have outwitted them, surely all the power unit suppliers should be subject to the same 'interrogation'. It still worries me that despite Binotto's insistence that our engine/fuel flow system is legal, the FIA will find something that's not quite as it should be.

  29. #1319
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,086
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Maybe Merc have realised that both Ferrari and Honda have outwitted them, surely all the power unit suppliers should be subject to the same 'interrogation'. It still worries me that despite Binotto's insistence that our engine/fuel flow system is legal, the FIA will find something that's not quite as it should be.
    Don’t think so. Mattia & our drivers seem to be confident of our engine. It’s just they are trying different set up in orders to see the direction for next year car & to protect their tyres.
    As we can see Ferrari didn’t loose anything on straights they are still competitive.
    If Lec wouldn’t have made a mistake, he could have taken the pole in Brazil. Also it was new Spec3 PU not next yrs engine.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  30. #1320
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tirana, al
    Posts
    60
    We are lucky to have Mattia on top. It seems the kind of Pearson to have integrity and a lot of knowledge. A chef the dot put preasure on the team, so we have a peaceful atmosphere. This kind of remind me of J. Todd era, in which he was present. It's the invese of Marlboro Man, who acts like a mad tifosi. Without calm we cannot inovate, neither look at the future

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •