Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21323334353637383940414243444546
Results 1,351 to 1,369 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

  1. #1351
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,303
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Ricciardo actually didn't get beaten by Max. Of course Max showed glimpses that he is faster, but him getting into trouble for no reason or Ricciardo being better than him at some circuits made the outcome in Daniel's favour 2-1 at points. Of course Max matured somewhat, but I am not sure that given equal car and opportunity he would beat Ricciardo. I would rate Max better than Ricciardo, but only for his speed, don't actually know if he would bring more points.
    Last point t

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Why do you even talk, salty Seb hater... Because of haters like you, i cant really like Charles, I like Ferrari but not charles an overrated driver. You started it all. All the time man, all the time.
    If you can't even take the time to form a salient argument then why bother responding? Charles overrated? Really? I mean you have to be incredibly blinkered by your bias for other drivers to form that conclusion. Taking out the strategy errors and reliability issues Charles would have been a solid 2nd place and with a better car in the first half we can only guess whether it would have been enough to push the fight to Merc.

    Vettel by his own admission had a poor year, accept it and move on. Do I believe he is done at this level like many on here? No, but he absolutely needs to sort his mind out going into next season if we are to have a chance at beating merc over the full year. He is fighting for his next contract so I suspect we might see a resurgence next year.

    I'm a Ferrari fan first and foremost and couldn't really care less who is driving for us as long as we get back to winning, this silo'd nature of supporting drivers has always been a bizarre concept for me to wrap my head around. Yes I loved Michael but I would love most drivers if they delivered 5 world championships for Ferrari.

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    If you can't even take the time to form a salient argument then why bother responding? Charles overrated? Really? I mean you have to be incredibly blinkered by your bias for other drivers to form that conclusion. Taking out the strategy errors and reliability issues Charles would have been a solid 2nd place and with a better car in the first half we can only guess whether it would have been enough to push the fight to Merc.

    Vettel by his own admission had a poor year, accept it and move on. Do I believe he is done at this level like many on here? No, but he absolutely needs to sort his mind out going into next season if we are to have a chance at beating merc over the full year. He is fighting for his next contract so I suspect we might see a resurgence next year.

    I'm a Ferrari fan first and foremost and couldn't really care less who is driving for us as long as we get back to winning, this silo'd nature of supporting drivers has always been a bizarre concept for me to wrap my head around. Yes I loved Michael but I would love most drivers if they delivered 5 world championships for Ferrari.
    It's best to ignore that Vettel165 guy. Attacked a forum member than got banned for few days, posted racist stuff about Hamilton and got banned for few days, again. It seems the mods have a soft spot for him, no matter the offence they will let him post here.

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It's best to ignore that Vettel165 guy. Attacked a forum member than got banned for few days, posted racist stuff about Hamilton and got banned for few days, again. It seems the mods have a soft spot for him, no matter the offence they will let him post here.
    Because I dont always just hate the Ferrari drivers, like you do, one in particular. You just keep saying the same stuff every time. Its you actually who is destroying this forum.

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    10,231
    Ferrari proved 2019 Formula 1 engine is fully legal - Binotto

    Ferrari is adamant it proved its Formula 1 engine was fully legal during the 2019 season because any breach would have been discovered at "the very first check".

    The Italian team came under severe scrutiny after a sudden surge in qualifying form after the summer break that triggered a run of six straight pole positions and a straightline speed advantage at certain tracks that concerned its rivals.

    Ferrari never denied it had a power advantage and argued that plus its lower-drag aerodynamic concept was giving it a top-speed edge, but rivals queried the matter extensively and eventually, the FIA issued multiple technical directives around exploiting fuel flow rules and the burning of oil for performance gains.

    The most relevant TDs came into effect before the United States and Brazilian Grands Prix and coincided with Ferrari's qualifying form immediately slipping, which left rivals convinced the tightened-up rules were responsible.

    Ferrari insisted nothing had changed with its engine and claimed its performance shift was a result of circuit characteristics and a change in set-up approach.

    Speaking at a media lunch that included Autosport, Ferrari team principal Mattia Binotto said: "If I look at the whole season, we have been one of the most checked teams, that was before or after the technical directives.

    "And when you got a performance advantage, and certainly we got it during the whole season, we have been the most checked.

    "Being checked I think it's normal, it is somehow good because through the checks you are proving your legality.

    "After the technical directives, the number of checks on our cars have multiplied.

    "The reviews have been shown to FIA the details have been discussed.

    "So whatever could have been done through collaboration with FIA has been done. "We have never changed our way of operating the engine for the last part of the season, showing that somehow our power unit has full legality.

    "Otherwise had that not been the case, if there would have been any non-legality, it would have come out at the very first check."

    Binotto supported the application of technical directives from the FIA, which he said are important given the "very complex" V6 turbo-hybrid engine rules.

    He said he was "very happy" that Ferrari had been able to overcome Mercedes' initial power advantage in this engine era and reiterated that its progress meant an increase in legality checks was to be expected.

    "We were thoroughly checked before and after," he added. "After all we are somehow very proud about our performance on this, that we've got an advantage on our power unit."

    Ferrari's CEO Louis Camilleri, who has been frustrated by the accusations levelled at his team, said the advantage at some circuits was achievable through legal means.

    Camilleri added: "Ferrari is a public company. It's known worldwide.

    "Integrity and compliance is key. I think people need to factor that in when they try to look at these allegations."

    Abu Dhabi fuel issue still unclear to Ferrari

    Binotto also addressed the fuel error in the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that left Ferrari with a €50,000 fine but no sporting penalty.

    The pre-race fuel declaration in Charles Leclerc's car did not match the amount the FIA found when it conducted checks prior to the start of the race.

    Ferrari's rivals felt the breach warranted a firm sporting punishment but the team was fined instead, and while that was accepted at the time Binotto said there was still no answer why the check did not match - as Ferrari insists it was correct on its side.

    "There have been plenty of measurements, which were all coherent," he said. "Only one measurement was not matching, of which we were not aware, which we have not seen and which we have been informed about by scrolling through the document issued at the end of the race.

    "At that point, you cannot verify anymore because the fuel was consumed.

    "On that Sunday all data was coherent except one [point] but there was not even way to come back on what happened.

    "No one can explain what happened on that measurement."

    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...legal--binotto
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  6. #1356
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,303
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Ferrari proved 2019 Formula 1 engine is fully legal - Binotto

    Ferrari is adamant it proved its Formula 1 engine was fully legal during the 2019 season because any breach would have been discovered at "the very first check".

    The Italian team came under severe scrutiny after a sudden surge in qualifying form after the summer break that triggered a run of six straight pole positions and a straightline speed advantage at certain tracks that concerned its rivals.

    Ferrari never denied it had a power advantage and argued that plus its lower-drag aerodynamic concept was giving it a top-speed edge, but rivals queried the matter extensively and eventually, the FIA issued multiple technical directives around exploiting fuel flow rules and the burning of oil for performance gains.

    The most relevant TDs came into effect before the United States and Brazilian Grands Prix and coincided with Ferrari's qualifying form immediately slipping, which left rivals convinced the tightened-up rules were responsible.

    Ferrari insisted nothing had changed with its engine and claimed its performance shift was a result of circuit characteristics and a change in set-up approach.

    Speaking at a media lunch that included Autosport, Ferrari team principal Mattia Binotto said: "If I look at the whole season, we have been one of the most checked teams, that was before or after the technical directives.

    "And when you got a performance advantage, and certainly we got it during the whole season, we have been the most checked.

    "Being checked I think it's normal, it is somehow good because through the checks you are proving your legality.

    "After the technical directives, the number of checks on our cars have multiplied.

    "The reviews have been shown to FIA the details have been discussed.

    "So whatever could have been done through collaboration with FIA has been done. "We have never changed our way of operating the engine for the last part of the season, showing that somehow our power unit has full legality.

    "Otherwise had that not been the case, if there would have been any non-legality, it would have come out at the very first check."

    Binotto supported the application of technical directives from the FIA, which he said are important given the "very complex" V6 turbo-hybrid engine rules.

    He said he was "very happy" that Ferrari had been able to overcome Mercedes' initial power advantage in this engine era and reiterated that its progress meant an increase in legality checks was to be expected.

    "We were thoroughly checked before and after," he added. "After all we are somehow very proud about our performance on this, that we've got an advantage on our power unit."

    Ferrari's CEO Louis Camilleri, who has been frustrated by the accusations levelled at his team, said the advantage at some circuits was achievable through legal means.

    Camilleri added: "Ferrari is a public company. It's known worldwide.

    "Integrity and compliance is key. I think people need to factor that in when they try to look at these allegations."

    Abu Dhabi fuel issue still unclear to Ferrari

    Binotto also addressed the fuel error in the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that left Ferrari with a €50,000 fine but no sporting penalty.

    The pre-race fuel declaration in Charles Leclerc's car did not match the amount the FIA found when it conducted checks prior to the start of the race.

    Ferrari's rivals felt the breach warranted a firm sporting punishment but the team was fined instead, and while that was accepted at the time Binotto said there was still no answer why the check did not match - as Ferrari insists it was correct on its side.

    "There have been plenty of measurements, which were all coherent," he said. "Only one measurement was not matching, of which we were not aware, which we have not seen and which we have been informed about by scrolling through the document issued at the end of the race.

    "At that point, you cannot verify anymore because the fuel was consumed.

    "On that Sunday all data was coherent except one [point] but there was not even way to come back on what happened.

    "No one can explain what happened on that measurement."

    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...legal--binotto
    tight slap to RB & Max

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,303
    Yellow part translation: "In the past, without wanting to accuse anyone, much has been said about the consumption of oil in the combustion chamber. Some have won championships by pumping oil into the combustion chamber."

    Mattia

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Because I dont always just hate the Ferrari drivers, like you do, one in particular. You just keep saying the same stuff every time. Its you actually who is destroying this forum.
    Virtue signaling from a racist, LMAO.

    First, I've been posting on his forum since 2012, and haven't received a single ban or suspension. You on the other hand, already racked up multiple suspensions, which shows you simply can't behave well. And all most 50% of your posts are some silly romantic novel about Vettel, other 50% are getting mad at other members and calling them haters. You simply can't form salient argument and don't bring anything constructive to this forum.

    Second, you're a racist. It's really winding you up seeing Hamilton's achievement's isn't it, the driver whom you hate so much because of his skin colour. And like every useless racist out there who're wasting up earth's oxygen, you simply can't do anything about it. So, stay mad racist.

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    You really are crazy.

  10. #1360
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    You really are crazy.
    look who's talking.....no wonder you've got suspended here so many times...you MUST be so blindlingly in "love" with Seb, thta you cannot see how BAD of a driver he has been lately; im glad that someone like Charles put him in his place in 2019....and hopefuly more to come in 2020 b4 your idol will retire and live happily ever after with his wife and kids.....his days in F1 are fast coming to an end
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    look who's talking.....no wonder you've got suspended here so many times...you MUST be so blindlingly in "love" with Seb, thta you cannot see how BAD of a driver he has been lately; im glad that someone like Charles put him in his place in 2019....and hopefuly more to come in 2020 b4 your idol will retire and live happily ever after with his wife and kids.....his days in F1 are fast coming to an end
    Would love your days to come to an end on this forum. Just leave please, as your nonsense and not logical posts are what drives most of us crazy. This is a Ferrari forum, not a Mercedes, Lewis fan page, or anti Seb forum.

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    You really are crazy.
    Atleast I'm not a racist, which is far more worse than being 'crazy'

    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Would love your days to come to an end on this forum. Just leave please, as your nonsense and not logical posts are what drives most of us crazy. This is a Ferrari forum, not a Mercedes, Lewis fan page, or anti Seb forum.
    Who's this 'us'? You think everyone here is a racist like you?

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Get out while you still can, cant argue with a rabid hater. I am done with you. Game over.

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Get out while you still can, cant argue with a rabid hater. I am done with you. Game over.
    Why should I leave this forum? I think you should be the one that should do that....you Seb fanboy you....face it, Seb is not the same without Newey,s rockets or blown diffuser like he’s used to driving....his wheel to wheel racing skills are nowhere, aleways crashes into the person he’s trying to race or spin like a ballerina

    Can’t wait for Seb to retire or move somewhere else, that way you’ll be gone foromhere also,,,,,lol

    And before you say nasty things about me or anyone else on this forum, look at my joining date on here, that’s right 2009...you were prolly in your diapers still when that happened
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    ... Will end this first. I am smarter than you two...

  16. #1366
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Get out while you still can, cant argue with a rabid hater. I am done with you. Game over.
    The racist is mad.

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The racist is mad.
    Donkey.

  18. #1368
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Donkey.
    Not pleased to meet you Mr. Donkey.

    Why don't you change your user name to your real name, would be fitting for a mad racist.

  19. #1369
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,031
    There's enough mud-slinging on this site about our own drivers and team without insulting one another with these childish remarks, it's all quite silly so please step back and take a look at how stupid it makes us all look, especially when there are other drivers' and teams' fans gate-crashing what is a Ferrari supporters' site, believe it or not.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •