Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yup..!! 2018 was not a championship winning car, but was almost a strong equal to mercs. Title would have gone to last two races or so without Vettel’s mistakes. He would have been close to the points but not on the winning note.
    At the same time I was shocked when they named 2017 was a winning car
    both years, 2017 and 2018 were close, but NO cigar......the Merc had the edge over us all the time...especially in hte second half of the season when ferrari has a hard time keeping up wiht development...coupled that with Seb's mistakes and there you have it.....NO championships for us

this year we have THE best engine on hte grid, yet we chose the path to build a car that is aero efficient.....if we had close teh downforce levels the Merc has, i think this years car could have been a contender.....

oh well, there's always next year
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Unfortunately, this will not help us in S'pore with the slow speed corners.
    Let's wait and see.

From what I've seen so far Mercedes's entry speed is always 10-15 kph higher than Ferrari, but it's exit speed barely higher. Thanks to the PU and being aero efficient, our car is better at rear limited traction zones where acceleration is key. Which was evident a week ago at Monza, Leclerc was so much faster than Mercedes coming out of Parabolica that even with tow and DRS they were barely faster on straights. Also Singapore is a stop and go track, in terms of characteristics it is more like Monaco and less like Hungary. There is no long flowing slow speed corners here.

But it is a maximum downforce circuit, doesn't matter how much aero efficient our car is. Being strong in acceleration zone is pointless when the car lacks grip compared to the Mercedes. Hopefully the upgrades will help, but I don't think it will change the picture completely.

Yup..!! 2018 was not a championship winning car, but was almost a strong equal to mercs. Title would have gone to last two races or so without Vettel’s mistakes. He would have been close to the points but not on the winning note.
    Oh sure...the 2017 and 18 cars weren't "winning cars" in Vettel's hand. Just like the SF90 is not a race winning car in Vettel's hand, but a multiple race winning car in Leclerc's hand.

Kind of edge Charles has shown this year over Vettel, 2018 was definitely a title lost from Ferrari point of view. Car was there definitely, not outright fastest in all races but surely enough to take fight till Abu Dhabi

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Kind of edge Charles has shown this year over Vettel, 2018 was definitely a title lost from Ferrari point of view. Car was there definitely, not outright fastest in all races but surely enough to take fight till Abu Dhabi
    Even I mentioned the same right ??
    Title fight would have gone until last 2races unless Vettel’s mistakes.
    What’s my point is 2017 not a title winning car. Somebody had a silly joke on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Oh sure...the 2017 and 18 cars weren't "winning cars" in Vettel's hand. Just like the SF90 is not a race winning car in Vettel's hand, but a multiple race winning car in Leclerc's hand.

I appreciate your efforts. At least your are praising one of our driver. instead of your future star.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    both years, 2017 and 2018 were close, but NO cigar......the Merc had the edge over us all the time...especially in hte second half of the season when ferrari has a hard time keeping up wiht development...coupled that with Seb's mistakes and there you have it.....NO championships for us

this year we have THE best engine on hte grid, yet we chose the path to build a car that is aero efficient.....if we had close teh downforce levels the Merc has, i think this years car could have been a contender.....

oh well, there's always next year
    2017 was never a reliable car.
    2018 was a strong car, at the level of mercs most of the races.
    2018 2nd half wasn’t great. Lacked development, if u see Mexico race last year that S3 was disaster.
    You can see the same with 2018 monza, where he struggled with tyres. Abu Dhabi final sector, we were no where. So I say that 2018 was a strong car but not winning one. Vettel would have been close unless his mistakes but not a champion.

I appreciate your efforts. At least your are praising one of our driver. instead of your future star.
    Merely stating the fact. And why shouldn't anyone praise Leclerc, instead of spinning he's winning races for Ferrari and already established himself as the no.1 driver. And speaking of future star, I wouldn't call Leclerc "future star" anymore, he has already established himself as one of the current best in F1.

LeClerc has ——s. Reminds me of early Schumi, or better, Gilles

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Merely stating the fact. And why shouldn't anyone praise Leclerc, instead of spinning he's winning races for Ferrari and already established himself as the no.1 driver. And speaking of future star, I wouldn't call Leclerc "future star" anymore, he has already established himself as one of the current best in F1.
    Exactly. F1 has been in dire need of some young blood to shake things up, and I'm excited to see a young, hungry, and talented driver win races for Ferrari. I was too young to watch Gilles, but it seems like there are similarities between him and Leclerc. I bet Enzo would have loved him. Vettel fans on this board are starting to show their true colors now that he's being challenged.

Disappointed Since 2010

WOW, sour grapes already?????
    https://www.wheels24.co.za/FormulaOn...ntage-20190917

Horner is REALLY a 'not very nice human being'...to offset language issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    WOW, sour grapes already?????
    https://www.wheels24.co.za/FormulaOn...ntage-20190917

Horner is REALLY a 'not very nice human being'...to offset language issues!
    When you can’t beat them, complain about them. So strange to me, all these years of Mercedes dominance and no one questions it, everyone is complacent. However, both times Ferrari’s engine is performing well “we must have the FIA look into Ferrari, they must be cheating”. Unbelievable.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    When you can’t beat them, complain about them. So strange to me, all these years of Mercedes dominance and no one questions it, everyone is complacent. However, both times Ferrari’s engine is performing well “we must have the FIA look into Ferrari, they must be cheating”. Unbelievable.
    Here come the extra sensors added to our cars....I can already see it coming...Totto wolf and Co. are a bunch of sore losers....when they had a 2 year head start on the v6 engine and have it frozen right after the season 2014 started that wasn’t cheating.....yeah right
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Amazed. Just when Ferrari is building momentum ,there are people in the paddock just want to destroy it at all costs. Means, we have better engine R&D team.

Shame to maFIA & Red Fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercedes wins every championship since 2014 and their dominance is embraced with open arms.

Ferrari wins two races at power circuits in 2019 and they must be cheating.

Got it...

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Mercedes wins every championship since 2014 and their dominance is embraced with open arms.

Ferrari wins two races at power circuits in 2019 and they must be cheating.

Got it...
    x1000. It really is unbelievable. I really hope they don't start fitting our cars with sensors again.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

If it is legal then they can fit as many sensors as they want.....
    Forza Ferrari

a powerful Ferrari engine really irks the competition

Who said no one shouldn’t praise Lec??? Where did I mention it?
    Your assumption leads to a lot of things..
    I’m one of them who called Lec should join ferrari n he’s the champion for ferrari even before he joined F1.
    Just watched his races in F2, infact it’s the first time i started to watch F2 races.
    I quoted your future star as Mad max, where even if he drives recklessly n wins it that’s a superb driving for you. Who often crashes rather than spin. Is a great driver for you.
    I support ferrari & their drivers that’s it. End of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If it is legal then they can fit as many sensors as they want.....
    And also leak our intellectual property directly to Merc and Co in the process.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    And also leak our intellectual property directly to Merc and Co in the process.
    well, if it's something we're doing ILLEGAL, then it should NOT matter, NO??? as merc and Co. would not be able to use it either being ILLEGAL and all.....

to have something clever on your car is one thing.....being illegal is another....
    techincally if the FIA find it LEGAL whatever we are doing with the engine (aka loophole and what not) then they should keep their lips SHUT and not divulge our secret....so let's hope they do that, whatever they find

Who said no one shouldn’t praise Lec??? Where did I mention it?
    Umm...you did. Leclerc wining races for Ferrari and the other one spinning and costing Ferrari points? Do you think both of them should be treated equally?

Your assumption leads to a lot of things..
    If you could only grasp...oh well never mind. Atleast you can use emojis
    I’m one of them who called Lec should join ferrari n he’s the champion for ferrari even before he joined F1.
    Good for you. But TBH, I really don't care whether you think Charles is a future champion or not.

Just watched his races in F2, infact it’s the first time i started to watch F2 races.
    Enjoy.

I quoted your future star as Mad max, where even if he drives recklessly n wins it that’s a superb driving for you. Who often crashes rather than spin. Is a great driver for you.
    Ah man...why does it bother you so much to whom I consider great or not? And when did I ever praised Max's reckless driving? I was ****** with Max and his banzai driving in Austria. And speaking of crashing and spinning, who crashes more, Max or Vettel? Who spins more, Max or Vettel? Is there anyone out there in F1 who crashes more or spun more than Vettel? No unfortunately, there isn't. So don't bother yourself with what I or anyone thinks about Max. And its not like I'm bringing Max into discussion, it is you who keep mentioning Max and moving the goalpost.

I support ferrari & their drivers that’s it. End of the story.
    Yeah keep telling yourself that. Yeah I am sure you were supporting Ferrari and Alonso when Vettel was driving for Red Bull...

But again, I don't care, you can support whomever you want. Just don't come up with bs like how Ferrari designed a car that doesn't suit Vettel. Or how Leclerc made the same mistake in Monza as Vettel did in Canada, but didn't get punished for it. Or how Vettel "helped' Charles in Spa?

He was hopeless to even help himself in Spa, so how can he "help" Charles? He was too slow and Ferrari had no choice but to pit him early. And it's not that easy to overtake Charles, as Verstappen learned it in Silverstone and Hamilton in Monza. But I get it, all these "bad words" about Vettel is getting on your nerves. But they are his commapence, after spinning and crashing numerous times and costing Ferrari championships. And my own opinion about Vettel never changed, I always considered him to be extremely overrated and his dreadful driving proves my assumptions about him. I don't think and I never considered him to on the same level as Alonso or Hamilton, even when he was at Red Bull and winning championships and races left-right. Alonso publicly came out and said the same things, but I guess you thought he was being bitter. For me Vettel is a button, or Rosberg. When the car is outright fastest and the pressure is off, he's as fast as anyone. But not a complete driver that's always going to get the maximum from the car.

So you can blame the car or Ferrari as much as you want, it doesn't matter. Specter of the blown diffuser still looms over Vettel, but the regs didn't change yesterday, and the year also didn't start yesterday. Greats always adapts, not so great dont't. You can't say Vettel, the non adapting driver is right and the cars/tyres are wrong.

Umm...you did. Leclerc wining races for Ferrari and the other one spinning and costing Ferrari points? Do you think both of them should be treated equally?

If you could only grasp...oh well never mind. Atleast you can use emojis

Good for you. But TBH, I really don't care whether you think Charles is a future champion or not.

Enjoy.

Ah man...why does it bother you so much to whom I consider great or not? And when did I ever praised Max's reckless driving? I was ****** with Max and his banzai driving in Austria. And speaking of crashing and spinning, who crashes more, Max or Vettel? Who spins more, Max or Vettel? Is there anyone out there in F1 who crashes more or spun more than Vettel? No unfortunately, there isn't. So don't bother yourself with what I or anyone thinks about Max. And its not like I'm bringing Max into discussion, it is you who keep mentioning Max and moving the goalpost.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Yeah I am sure you were supporting Ferrari and Alonso when Vettel was driving for Red Bull...

But again, I don't care, you can support whomever you want. Just don't come up with bs like how Ferrari designed a car that doesn't suit Vettel. Or how Leclerc made the same mistake in Monza as Vettel did in Canada, but didn't get punished for it. Or how Vettel "helped' Charles in Spa?

He was hopeless to even help himself in Spa, so how can he "help" Charles? He was too slow and Ferrari had no choice but to pit him early. And it's not that easy to overtake Charles, as Verstappen learned it in Silverstone and Hamilton in Monza. But I get it, all these "bad words" about Vettel is getting on your nerves. But they are his commapence, after spinning and crashing numerous times and costing Ferrari championships. And my own opinion about Vettel never changed, I always considered him to be extremely overrated and his dreadful driving proves my assumptions about him. I don't think and I never considered him to on the same level as Alonso or Hamilton, even when he was at Red Bull and winning championships and races left-right. Alonso publicly came out and said the same things, but I guess you thought he was being bitter. For me Vettel is a button, or Rosberg. When the car is outright fastest and the pressure is off, he's as fast as anyone. But not a complete driver that's always going to get the maximum from the car.

So you can blame the car or Ferrari as much as you want, it doesn't matter. Specter of the blown diffuser still looms over Vettel, but the regs didn't change yesterday, and the year also didn't start yesterday. Greats always adapts, not so great dont't. You can't say Vettel, the non adapting driver is right and the cars/tyres are wrong.
    When you say why does it bother you whom I support or not ?? This was your statement remember it.
    Why does it bother to you when I share my opinion on the incidents Canada & Monza ??? It doesn’t apply to the same ??
    Did I quote you on the post ??

Yes I’ll njoy watching ferrari. Yes I was supporting Alonso when was vettel was driving for RB. Infact I did hate him a lot.
    I don’t damn care about who you support or not.
    I’ve asked you to prove where did I mention that don’t support to Leclerc??? Show me I’ll walk away n never be here.

Instead of that you talk all the unnecessary stuff based on assumptions.
    When keep tifosi as ur identity, it includes the team & drivers who ever it is. Not just thrashing the other or showing hatredness on the other driver.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    well, if it's something we're doing ILLEGAL, then it should NOT matter, NO??? as merc and Co. would not be able to use it either being ILLEGAL and all.....

to have something clever on your car is one thing.....being illegal is another....
    techincally if the FIA find it LEGAL whatever we are doing with the engine (aka loophole and what not) then they should keep their lips SHUT and not divulge our secret....so let's hope they do that, whatever they find
    Firstly, the FIA would probably make it legal for Merc to run...anything for Hamilton and their quest to undo Ferrari. Secondly, they would not be able to keep their mouths shut as we learned last year. Arrivabene said it live on Sky last season that our intellectual property had been leaked. That’s how everyone and their mother in the pit lane knew of our double battery system. The FIA are a joke.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.gran...nd-sensor/amp/

“I think it’s strange that everybody knows about the second sensor, because as I said our battery is quite complex, but it’s also an intellectual property of Ferrari.”

“I hope that because everybody knows about the second sensor, in future, everybody is not going to be informed about our project. That could be a serious matter,” warned the Ferrari chief.
    Last edited by ferrari1.8t; 17th September 2019 at 21:47.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Here we go again Redbull Mercedes and Renault asking the fia questions about the current Ferrari engine they have issues as why it is so fast and that something questionable is being done .This tune is being led by Horner and the wolf.What a pair of clowns full stop.News article Ferrari news 24 hrs.

But do errors wipe out excuses?
    The no down force covers all errors and mistakes @ Ferrari ! Throw in a couple of wrong tire choices to be complete. But... Charles to the rescue anyway!!!

Ferrari should inquire about Mercedes's front suspension. They should send a few questions to the FIA, Mercedes is the only team who can keep the tyres in perfect working temperature and can make it work race after race...there should be few sensors and the data must be shared with other teams.

Secondly, Ferrari should inquire about Mercedes's mock pit-stops. How can one team can get away with making false pitstops race after race? There must be some explanation.

Then Ferrari should inquire about Renault engines and their power out put. Cyril claimed Renault is producing 1000hp, and there must be some explaining to do. Renault always produced sub-par engines, and now all of a sudden they're producing 1000hp!? Must be something illegal is going on.

Now FIA has already ordered Red Bull (and Mercedes too) to change their illegal FW at China. Now what else is illegal in that Car? there must be some inquire. And how can Honda, even after 5 years, still producing mediocre engines even when they pride themselves with their hybrid technologies...it's a mystery.

There should be no worries with regards to the FIA as far as Ferrari and Ferrari fans are concerned , we have Todt the 'Legend! " watching out for us. Honda's mediocre engine has R Bull in very strong shape this year. That's a mystery.

Mattia Binotto: "Sebastian is a leader. He supports us in developing in the right direction and always comes up with new ideas and possibilities.
    Sebastian pushes us to improve more and more. He is not just the driver, but an important part of our team."

Few of them will shut their things now

I don't understand the hate for Vettel. Yes he's made mistakes, and it's obvious he's trying to overdrive the car. Regardless he's also shown that he's willing to be a team player. He played an integral part in Leclerc's win at Spa. And he's obviously been a great mentor for Charles. Even Leclerc admitted he had to learn to manage his tires as well as Vettel does.. and he's done that. There's no embarrassment in being beaten by a younger, extremely talented driver. Vettel was a Leclerc when he came into F1, so was Hamilton and Alonso. But I bet all of these guys would be beaten or pushed to the limit if they had Leclerc as a team mate.
    So far the dynamic between the two is working so let's not wreck it by asking for Vettel to be replaced. If next years car has any sort of downforce, Vettel will be right up there again.