Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 162728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He has the right to express his concerns. Although It should be limited.
    Don’t agree with you. Vettel at RB was constantly doing the same.
    Vettel @ R Bull was constantly winning and still always complaining. We need Max!!!

Max together with Leclerc? I wonder how manageable that would be. Vettel can do it if he gets the car the way he likes it. Right now Leclerc is coping quite well with the direction Ferrari is going. Giovinazzi needs more time but he is improving. If we Vettel decides to leave we need a good second driver who is capable to secure second or possibly third places constantly. If you driving for a team that's the way it is. Unless you can prove otherwise, which Leclerc is doing. I like Vettel, I like his attitude but he seems a bit lost. But you never know. The engine failure was most unfortunate. I am sure this gets analyzed and improved. I am quite excited how Binotto and our team made got some right on the chin to Mercedes and Red Bull. It left them speculating about our engine. All dazed and confused. Things are going into the right direction.

Ferrari is for sure as you say going in the right direction, I can only hope and want to see Seb doing the same. I just don't want Charles moved over after what he showed F-1 what he can get done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Vettel @ R Bull was constantly winning and still always complaining. We need Max!!!
    Charles is enough to get the title for Ferrari. Don’t need max at all.
    Max can’t match the pace of Lec at all.
    Max complains “engine, engine when they are with Renault”, the same where vettel won 4*wdc with Renault engine
    Max no able to do it, now has another engine partner Honda but still not able to deliver it. ohhhh they always smell some juice right. Energy drinks company

Welcome to 2019 nani, where RB races with Honda and it's still the engine's fault.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

But Max is winning and finishing better than Seb all 2019 . He's 22 yrs. old A proven winner. now , not years ago. We need MAX with Charles . But.... who knows if R Bull is going to get stronger car wise then Ferrari & Merc will be even with them. $50 million is too much pay from Ferrari to a driver who won 4 WDCs with the enemy! Max to Ferrari with Charles will be unbeatable. Except maybe for Lewis who is the future GOAT.

But Max is winning and finishing better than Seb all 2019 . He's 22 yrs. old A proven winner. now , not years ago. We need MAX with Charles . But.... who knows if R Bull is going to get stronger car wise then Ferrari & Merc will be even with them. $50 million is too much pay from Ferrari to a driver who won 4 WDCs with the enemy! Max to Ferrari with Charles will be unbeatable. Except maybe for Lewis who is the future GOAT.
    LH GOAT? MEEEHHHHHHH.... What a cheater FIAMERC

Wt a transition from you....
    Ferrari needs max to ,,,, max needs Ferrari
    Charles will smoothly destroy him ... if u consider above points. Charles just in his 2nd year F1 outwashed max who’s into 5th year taking hefty amount at RB way more than Charles

Charles for sure is the best anyone can ask for. Max outwashed Seb who's into his $50 million year ! He gets a lot less from R Bull but does allot more for the team than Seb this year. Charles can smoothly come in 1st. and Max in 2nd. The points go to Ferrari WCC ! As it is now even R Bull has a future shot at the title next year. Never do I want to see R Bull Honda beat team Ferrari for WCC . Max is as important to Ferrari as down force!

Can this thread return to topic please?
    Forza Ferrari

Charles for sure is the best anyone can ask for. Max outwashed Seb who's into his $50 million year ! He gets a lot less from R Bull but does allot more for the team than Seb this year. Charles can smoothly come in 1st. and Max in 2nd. The points go to Ferrari WCC ! As it is now even R Bull has a future shot at the title next year. Never do I want to see R Bull Honda beat team Ferrari for WCC . Max is as important to Ferrari as down force!
    Vettel won 4wdc with same RBull energy drinks company where Max is driving now. was way less pay at that time.
    Max achieving the best at RB what vettel achieved with AN around the corner the same team is with Max too... what’s the result .

hilarious comment from you

2021 rule changes will not go down easy already 6 top teams say no.Fia can impose rule changes and Ferrari can veto them.Its going to be a hard slog.I believe something needs to be done for sure to close up the field the million dollar question is how there is lots to play for here and the future of f1 is on the line.

returning this thread to topic...

Can anyone provide more information (with trusted sources) relating to the tyre compound changes for next season?

My understanding is it may suit Ferrari for a change.
    Last edited by Cavallino; 16th October 2019 at 15:01.

another thought. does anyone have any rumours regarding the design direction for the 2020 car?

I'm wondering if we abandoned the outwash philosophy. I was one of the ones championing a complete philosophy change before the summer break, but I hope we didn't.

I'm also thinking if we don't abandon our low drag, outwash philosophy that a return to a shorter wheelbase will be a good idea. My admittedly limited understanding of aerodynamics would lead me to believe it will improve cornering, without compromising the downforce, drag or top speed.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    returning this thread to topic...

Can anyone provide more information (with trusted sources) relating to the tyre changes for next season?

My understanding is it may suit Ferrari for a change.
    It’s not like that. Tyres working range is increased.
    This year only mercs team was able to get them in perfect window. Other teams were literally struggling.
    So all the teams complained regarding this. instead of going back to 2018 spec tyres, next season Pirelli is trying to increase the working range on all compound tyres.
    Which will benefit majority of the teams, Ferrari is one of them.

another thought. does anyone have any rumours regarding the design direction for the 2020 car?

I'm wondering if we abandoned the outwash philosophy. I was one of the ones championing a complete philosophy change before the summer break, but I hope we didn't.

I'm also thinking if we don't abandon our low drag, outwash philosophy that a return to a shorter wheelbase will be a good idea. My admittedly limited understanding of aerodynamics would lead me to believe it will improve cornering, without compromising the downforce, drag or top speed.

Just a thought.
    Mattia already confirmed that 2020 car design philosophy will be the same. It’s just evolution of it.
    So they are sticking to the current concept. There is strong belief from them that this 2019 car design should be competitive enough, just need to add Enough DF to produce stable rear end.

I see that they are improving in that area consistently thanks to that Singapore aero package.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It’s not like that. Tyres working range is increased.
    This year only mercs team was able to get them in perfect window. Other teams were literally struggling.
    So all the teams complained regarding this. instead of going back to 2018 spec tyres, next season Pirelli is trying to increase the working range on all compound tyres.
    Which will benefit majority of the teams, Ferrari is one of them.
    Everyone on this board knows that. It didn't answer my question. I've read here that there will be changes to the compounds again next sesason. I was just wondering if someone could provide some insight.

But yes, that's what I've heard here. That they will be increasing the working range. Which will wipe out a huge advantage for Mercedes, and make their high downforce car less of an asset.

Everyone on this board knows that. It didn't answer my question. I've read here that there will be changes to the compounds again next sesason. I was just wondering if someone could provide some insight.

But yes, that's what I've heard here. That they will be increasing the working range. Which will wipe out a huge advantage for Mercedes, and make their high downforce car less of an asset.
    Even Pirelli has to know that this is hurting the sport

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Tyres, or should I say tyre temperature issues, are a result of how the vehicle's dynamics work the tyres on a given surface. Vehicle dynamics are a result of aerodynamics and mechanical balance. So it's never the tyres . It's how the car works the tyres. As much as I dislike the Pirelli tyres, they're the same for everyone. The car and driver work them.

When Ferrari added more downforce with the Singapore updates, we're no longer suffering from tyre issues at slow/medium speed corners as we used to.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Tyres, or should I say tyre temperature issues, are a result of how the vehicle's dynamics work the tyres on a given surface. Vehicle dynamics are a result of aerodynamics and mechanical balance. So it's never the tyres . It's how the car works the tyres. As much as I dislike the Pirelli tyres, they're the same for everyone. The car and driver work them.

When Ferrari added more downforce with the Singapore updates, we're no longer suffering from tyre issues at slow/medium speed corners as we used to.
    Great post ! I agree 100% . The car & driver work the tires. You nailed it!

here we are again sore loser... MERC and RB i know it's you again.. it's hard to accept that FERRRARI out develop you in this segment, why is it FIA isn't investigating MERC for 6x TRIPLE CHAMPION.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...s-fia/4559167/

Mercedes have the FIA in their pocketbook to have race control and the stewards fix races and Pirelli to bring their ideal tyres so they win no matter what but why risk it they think.

Once again, anti-Italian racism in plain sight from the biased British media and teams, assuming everything Italian is illegal. It's a strong word, but it's definitely the case that a lot of it is based upon bigotry towards Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    here we are again sore loser... MERC and RB i know it's you again.. it's hard to accept that FERRRARI out develop you in this segment, why is it FIA isn't investigating MERC for 6x TRIPLE CHAMPION.

Sensationalist nonsense.

Great post ! I agree 100% . The car & driver work the tires. You nailed it!
    Except these tires are made to work optimally within a very small temp window. We have grip now in corners but still at the expense of increased degradation. If the drivers push them too hard they squirm, slip and overheat. If the tires have a wider operating window, then cars won't have to be so aggressive to get them & keep them in that window. It should work better for our concept, especially now that they've worked in some front end grip and balanced the downforce. Here's hoping something will finally go our way next year.

Mercs had such an advantage for 5 years and no investigation but as soon as Ferrari has stepped up and they can't figure it out or explain how we're so quick.....well then it must be illegal. I'm pretty sure the FIA monitor oil usage and most fluids now, so I'm not sure how they would be able to get around that. Last year they scrutinized our ERS system. Are we going to go through that again?

Mercs, RB, TR, McLaren, Williams, RP are now under one umbrella... bunch of buffoons. They can’t figure out how to make performance n cry on Ferrari.

Where were these teams when mercs were dominating...!!

McLaren TP Andreas Siedl, seems to be arrogant. He started to pointing out Ferrari team from the 1st day of his new role.

Now mercs are crying becoz, RB-Honda might catch them next year for sure. Now that Ferrari is the bench mark over one-lap & next season Tyres will be feasible in working range for most of the teams.

Screw Merc and red bull.Full blown jealousy nothing more nothing less.Ferrari out developed both those crawling companies so Ferrari must be cheating.Let them have each other those parasites and pull out of formula one.Watch the revenue crumble and formula1 with it.Time has come fans to really test the theory weather f1 would survive with out Ferrari.Watch them all fall in a pile of ####.We have brexit so why not have Ferrari exit sick and tired of all anti Ferrari bull ####.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Except these tires are made to work optimally within a very small temp window. We have grip now in corners but still at the expense of increased degradation. If the drivers push them too hard they squirm, slip and overheat. If the tires have a wider operating window, then cars won't have to be so aggressive to get them & keep them in that window. It should work better for our concept, especially now that they've worked in some front end grip and balanced the downforce. Here's hoping something will finally go our way next year.
    I'm sure the drivers are a you say aware of that small temp window. they know they can't push too hard. A wider operating window will be great. For now the better driver works with what he has tire wise. Thinking back it seems that Pirelli now is the worse Co. to ever supply tires that are reasonable for all teams, not just one.

I think Merc, RBR and the rest of the guys complaining need to check the qualifying times of the Mercedes in 2015 to see what it actually means to have an engine that is so powerful that no one is able to keep up with them. They beat the field by over a second a lap back then, and they complaining Ferrari are abit quicker on the straights now. The teams in 2015 didn’t complain nearly half as much as Wolf and Ham is doing now... Keep the salt coming Mercs, we like our toasted HAM sandwich with a lil salt
    https://www.formula1.com/en/results....ualifying.html

I prefer FERRARI pull out of F1.. it's totally nonsense racing for F1.. once Ferrari is quicker and out developed the competitors then automatic FIA is investigating... I know Merc sold more road cars than Ferrari, they need MERC fan base, but it's racing whoever wins in an equal racing not a bias racing (controlled by FIA/STEWARDS and also that commentator CROFT very inlove with LH).. look at DUCATI in motogp they also have drought in WDC and WCC but when they win a race (Not WDC and WCC) and their straight line speed is unbeatable, do we hear the other constructor complaining about it?