Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

New wastegate for Abu Dhabi. (Similar to Red Bull)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    New wastegate for Abu Dhabi. (Similar to Red Bull)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKd93OCWsAAta4v.jpg:large

Thanks for the pics tifosi1993
    Drive it like you stole it!

At least now we know that RB has actually found out our trick with the engine...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    At least now we know that RB has actually found out our trick with the engine...
    Ferrari needs to find R Bulls trick with the great pits!

Dont worry ferrari have more tricks for 2020.Red bull and tulip top will relish working it out, not that they will, failing that they will cry foul to the fia poor minded team.

Agree..!! 2017/2018/2019 Ferrari came up with few different tricks which almost caught rivals thinking for sometime.
    I hope it stays the same in 2020. I appreciate ferrari for finding every bit of loophole in the tech reg.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Agree..!! 2017/2018/2019 Ferrari came up with few different tricks which almost caught rivals thinking for sometime.
    I hope it stays the same in 2020. I appreciate ferrari for finding every bit of loophole in the tech reg.
    Why should we have to find loopholes in order to be on par with Merc power? Why not build an engine or power unit I should say, one that is totally legal that is as good or better then the one that Merc has?

Surly Ferrari has the money to hire knowledgeable people, pay them big bucks and come up wit a top class engine, legally, and then have red fools protest all they want, NO?
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Why should we have to find loopholes in order to be on par with Merc power? Why not build an engine or power unit I should say, one that is totally legal that is as good or better then the one that Merc has?

Surly Ferrari has the money to hire knowledgeable people, pay them big bucks and come up wit a top class engine, legally, and then have red fools protest all they want, NO?
    Without nothing major tricks you can’t be top of every team in F1.
    Mercs had that till 2014-2017, RB 2010-13, 2009 .. these are the best examples/references.

So there’s nothing wrong in finding a loophole n gain on it. We have built strong engine, now keeping DF on that car is the key for 2020.

What's wrong with finding loopholes? And why you're questioning our engine's legality? The entire power unit system were checked over and over, even outfitted with extra sensors to satisfy the consistent crying from Mercedes and Red Bull. Nothing illegal was ever found.

I hope Ferrari continues to find loopholes and push the boundaries...out PU is still the best and I hope it continues to remain like that, at any way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    What's wrong with finding loopholes? And why you're questioning our engine's legality? The entire power unit system were checked over and over, even outfitted with extra sensors to satisfy the consistent crying from Mercedes and Red Bull. Nothing illegal was ever found.

I hope Ferrari continues to find loopholes and push the boundaries...out PU is still the best and I hope it continues to remain like that, at any way possible.
    Ferrari's next loophole and push should be putting Charles and Gio together as team mates. As you say Ferrari's PU is the best and it's the car that makes the wins possible! Just look at Lewis. Gio will be great at knowing he's #2 on the list and will be happy just to be on the podiums and in the seat of all seats! Ferrari gave Charles the chance and look at the results ! Seb, where are you ??

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ferrari's next loophole and push should be putting Charles and Gio together as team mates. As you say Ferrari's PU is the best and it's the car that makes the wins possible! Just look at Lewis. Gio will be great at knowing he's #2 on the list and will be happy just to be on the podiums and in the seat of all seats! Ferrari gave Charles the chance and look at the results ! Seb, where are you ??
    Ha,ha.....sebs nowhere and is prolly thinking of retirement....but wait a minute, he’s going to milk Ferrari for another 50 million in 2020 with mediocre at best for results followed by an embarrassing retirement in 2021 when Lewis will prolly join Ferrari for a dream team alongside Charles
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Ha,ha.....sebs nowhere and is prolly thinking of retirement....but wait a minute, he’s going to milk Ferrari for another 50 million in 2020 with mediocre at best for results followed by an embarrassing retirement in 2021 when Lewis will prolly join Ferrari for a dream team alongside Charles
    Exactly! Seb has 3 children now so the 2020 pay will keep him strong at home. With that in mind he should let Charles do his thing in the #1 car and retire safe and sound, $$$ wise.

Seb is not nowhere bla bla bla, he is still the only one who could give Mercedes a run for the money since 2014 and would won in 2017 if not for mechanical issues and if car would be faster. Mercedes was the best car still that year. Give him some credit he is in our team! Nobody who won over 50 times a grand prix and 4 world titles is bad, he had his time, when a perfect harmony was in the balance (DRIVER VS MACHINE). That 9 wins in the row. Ferrari is a problem, they havent won a title even with Alonso for 11 years now. Car is not quick enough, strategy and many more, this is why drivers have to overdrive the car, making mistakes to try to extract the max from the car.

I get angry every time I come to this Ferrari and Charles, Seb forum just to see many posts of just pure delusional and biased hate. Its just not logic.
    We have to support our drivers in bad or good days!!! The only one who is embarrassing at this stage is your post.

Forza SEB! I am sure he will be back!
    Last edited by Vettel165; 8th December 2019 at 11:49.

Exactly! Seb has 3 children now so the 2020 pay will keep him strong at home. With that in mind he should let Charles do his thing in the #1 car and retire safe and sound, $$$ wise.
    Max will leave RBR and join Ferrari for 2021, and Seb will go to RBR, and win that final title. Dont tell Seb to retire, he is still good enough, same can be said for Kimi. Leave him/them alone already...

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the 2019 car.. Guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Max will leave RBR and join Ferrari for 2021, and Seb will go to RBR, and win that final title. Dont tell Seb to retire, he is still good enough, same can be said for Kimi. Leave him/them alone already...
    Why can't Seb win that final title with Ferrari? You truly believe Seb needs a R Bull car & team to be a winner. The SF90 is at least as good as the Honda R Bull. I agree with you, leave him alone already, let him go to R Bull in peace. His true home away from home. Or does Seb have 50 million reasons to stick around @ Ferrari one more year? The SF90 is a great car and just needs 2 great drivers to take out Merc !

I hope next year car brings back more of the chassis features of 2017 car. That car was very good in the corners but lacked power. Hopefully Ferrari react in the good way and gives us the fans the car we ve been waiting for.

Why can't Seb win that final title with Ferrari? You truly believe Seb needs a R Bull car & team to be a winner. The SF90 is at least as good as the Honda R Bull. I agree with you, leave him alone already, let him go to R Bull in peace. His true home away from home. Or does Seb have 50 million reasons to stick around @ Ferrari one more year? The SF90 is a great car and just needs 2 great drivers to take out Merc !
    I agree with you, Ferrari needs 2 great drivers to fight with Merc; one of them is Charles and the other is NOT Vettel...I’d rather see Richiardo drive alongside Charles....At least we would win WCC for sure

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    I hope next year car brings back more of the chassis features of 2017 car. That car was very good in the corners but lacked power. Hopefully Ferrari react in the good way and gives us the fans the car we ve been waiting for.

Amen to that.....a car like that would fight with Merc until the last race....hopefully Ferrari will do just that

P.S. by the way where abouts in Canada are you from?

Not even close I would love Seb to win it in Ferrari, but the car is the problem, the same will be next year. We also dont know yet that Charles is that good, he only won 2 races, 1 with the help of Seb. Seb is a proven winner with over 50 wins and 4 world title, and he finished second three times in the WDC. So calm down, both are in our team, I for now say that Seb is still better driver in general... Your post are just not on point, dont see the logic.

The car is just not good enough which was the problem since 2008, we have drivers good enough to deliver. Or if you are so in denial, go change Seb in that Ferrari, and see what you could do, I think you wouldnt even drive out of pitline. There is still something with Canadians/Americans particular against german drivers I see, it could be the history maybe, Seb and Michael together have 11 titles!!!
    Last edited by Vettel165; 9th December 2019 at 07:39.

Charles won two races only and finished just 24 points ahead of Seb. He had a whole year with Ferrari, you'd think he could have done better in all that time. OK as you say , the car is Seb's problem. So as you say in a problem car Charles come ahead of Seb with all his former wins.etc. by 24 pts. I have to admit that Seb would beat me in a F-1 race, he's that good.

I agree with you, Ferrari needs 2 great drivers to fight with Merc; one of them is Charles and the other is NOT Vettel...I’d rather see Richiardo drive alongside Charles....At least we would win WCC for sure
    As per your logic. Ric beat vettel. So vettel isn’t great.
    But for the same Ric got beaten by max, then ric shouldn’t be anything great either?

But for the same Ric got beaten by max, then ric shouldn’t be anything great either?
    Still richiardo better then Vettel.....so we should get him....perfect #2 driver who will also be paid way less then overpaid and underachieving Vettel

Still richiardo better then Vettel.....so we should get him....perfect #2 driver who will also be paid way less then overpaid and underachieving Vettel
    Keep dreaming you hater. You just cant stop it right! I wont take you serious anymore, as you cant stop repeating yourself.

Vettel>Ricciardo every day of the week, and will always remain like that.

Give Seb a good, reliable car with good harmony in the team and strategy and he will deliver the world title.

Charles is not a proven winner, he can soon started to crack under pressure, as Ferrari is a spirit broker in the past decade. First Alonso then Seb, and the list will hardly stop.

Keep dreaming you hater. You just cant stop it right! I wont take you serious anymore, as you cant stop repeating yourself.

Vettel>Ricciardo every day of the week, and will always remain like that.

Give Charles a good, reliable car with good harmony in the team and strategy and he will deliver the world title.

Seb is not a proven winner with Ferrari., he soon started to crack under pressure, with Ferrari .Mistakes over and over and the list will hardly stop.
    That's more realistic !

Ricciardo refused no. 2 treatment at RBR, he will not accept it here. That doesn't mean he would not join Ferrari if asked, he probably thinks he could be the nr. 1 here or at least get equal chance.

That's more realistic !
    Not even close.

Ricciardo actually didn't get beaten by Max. Of course Max showed glimpses that he is faster, but him getting into trouble for no reason or Ricciardo being better than him at some circuits made the outcome in Daniel's favour 2-1 at points. Of course Max matured somewhat, but I am not sure that given equal car and opportunity he would beat Ricciardo. I would rate Max better than Ricciardo, but only for his speed, don't actually know if he would bring more points.

Not even close.
    Why, cause your a Vetal fanboy??....lol....

Why, cause your a Vetal fanboy??....lol....
    Why do you even talk, salty Seb hater... Because of haters like you, i cant really like Charles, I like Ferrari but not charles an overrated driver. You started it all. All the time man, all the time.