Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1369

Thread: Ferrari SF90

Vettel fanboys...totally ignoring the present and their idol's constant mistakes and talking about some hypothetical situation like Lec-Max pairing, which may never become a reality.
    Blaming downforce, while ignoring their idol's lack of adaptability...I guess It's possible to spin anything to make it Ferraris fault at the end of the day.

And tbh I also blame Ferrari, for keeping this very expensive crash test dummy for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel fanboys...totally ignoring the present and their idol's constant mistakes and talking about some hypothetical situation like Lec-Max pairing, which may never become a reality.
    Blaming downforce, while ignoring their idol's lack of adaptability...I guess It's possible to spin anything to make it Ferraris fault at the end of the day.

And tbh I also blame Ferrari, for keeping this very expensive crash test dummy for 5 years.
    funny and S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO totally true...........betcha Richiardo would have done a way better job and for FAR less money
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

What would you say if next year he's leading the WDC. What if he beats Charles? Why do you have such an issue with supporting both drivers? For 4 years we only had Vettel winning races for us. Where were you then? Supporting Kimi only? I support both drivers. Like I said before... you sofa experts always want change and for 12 years that's led to nothing. How about we give this some time and become a dynasty and not just a 1 year wonder. I'm willing to have him drive out his contract... if he doesn't improve and can't compete then don't resign him. If he's competitive, then keep him.. if Charles still beats him and he finishes 2nd every race... great. what's wrong with that. He can be Leclerc's Mark Webber. As long as Ferrari is winning and both driver's are competitive then I'm happy. Too bad you can't put aside your bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    What would you say if next year he's leading the WDC. What if he beats Charles? Why do you have such an issue with supporting both drivers? For 4 years we only had Vettel winning races for us. Where were you then? Supporting Kimi only? I support both drivers. Like I said before... you sofa experts always want change and for 12 years that's led to nothing. How about we give this some time and become a dynasty and not just a 1 year wonder. I'm willing to have him drive out his contract... if he doesn't improve and can't compete then don't resign him. If he's competitive, then keep him.. if Charles still beats him and he finishes 2nd every race... great. what's wrong with that. He can be Leclerc's Mark Webber. As long as Ferrari is winning and both driver's are competitive then I'm happy. Too bad you can't put aside your bias.
    They will disappear

Also one more thing is that, they think themselves as technical genius & post car characteristics.
    To be frank they don’t know at least where does the spark plug relies.

I swear that tifossi1993 guy is a Lewis fan and glory hunter fan in disguise. Soo unlikeable when speaking. Just spreading hate all around. Its a joke. Just his Seb hate cant believe it really. Ferrari fans support both are drivers in bad or good days. I am afraid that guy here is here just in bad days and bashing drivers. He can ask himself what has he achieved lately. 13 wins for Ferrari 2 second place in the standings for 2 years in a row. Maybe a 4 world title? Haha never and in his dream. Hate this negativity...

I respect all the drivers what have they achieved with their flows. Everyone who is in f1 deserved where is to be. Its their life and i will always support and be a fan of Ferrari and a certain driver.

Forza Seb, Forza Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I swear that tifossi1993 guy is a Lewis fan and glory hunter fan in disguise. Soo unlikeable when speaking. Just spreading hate all around. Its a joke. Just his Seb hate cant believe it really. Ferrari fans support both are drivers in bad or good days. I am afraid that guy here is here just in bad days and bashing drivers. He can ask himself what has he achieved lately. 13 wins for Ferrari 2 second place in the standings for 2 years in a row. Maybe a 4 world title? Haha never and in his dream. Hate this negativity...

I respect all the drivers what have they achieved with their flows. Everyone who is in f1 deserved where is to be. Its their life and i will always support and be a fan of Ferrari and a certain driver.
    Yeah when we had couple of wins in 2015, these people didn’t come out.
    The same when we had couple of wins in 2017 & 2018 they didn’t come out.

From past 2nd half of the season, they came from nowhere n highlighted only the mistakes by vettel. Not the wins where we were supposed to fall-out.

To me Vettel-Lec is the best pair in current ferrari team. Good understanding & one can follow each other to raise their game. No problem in Leclerc winning the championship & vettel coming the next best to him what’s the problem.
    At the end it’s ferrari driver who won the championship right ? We can be happy with either of the championship title when it is ferrari on the record books.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah when we had couple of wins in 2015, these people didn’t come out.
    The same when we had couple of wins in 2017 & 2018 they didn’t come out.

From past 2nd half of the season, they came from nowhere n highlighted only the mistakes by vettel. Not the wins where we were supposed to fall-out.

To me Vettel-Lec is the best pair in current ferrari team. Good understanding & one can follow each other to raise their game. No problem in Leclerc winning the championship & vettel coming the next best to him what’s the problem.
    At the end it’s ferrari driver who won the championship right ? We can be happy with either of the championship title when it is ferrari on the record books.
    Wait a sec, amico mio. The reason Vettel is being called out, wrongly or rightly, is that one driver is doing all the red winning lately. Kinda natural, I’d say.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Why everybody is using this tread about the development of the car to talk about the drivers? Can we keep it clean? It lost all the sense

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    Why everybody is using this tread about the development of the car to talk about the drivers? Can we keep it clean? It lost all the sense
    You are right, sir. On topic lads (me included), or get tossed from the thread. OK ?
    Last edited by Tifoso; 19th September 2019 at 22:54.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Back to talking about how Mercedes and Red Bull will bathe in the blood of their rivals this weekend.

Disappointed Since 2010

Yeah what if this, what if that, why don't you stop with "what if" and focus on the present. It seems you were hibernating the last 2 years or so....because in both 2017 and 2018 the car was competitive, and we all know the story.
    Vettel got cars that were much better than Alonso got the seasons he was here. Alonso would have killed for a car like 2017 and 2018.
    But I'm not going waste my time anymore. Keep believing in your la la land logic and "what if" scenarios while ignoring the present. For what I know, if Enzo Ferrari was still alive, he would've sacked Vettel after Monza.

[QUOTE=Tifoso;1017529]Wait a sec, amico mio. The reason Vettel is being called out, wrongly or rightly, is that one driver is doing all the red winning lately. Kinda natural, I’d say. [/

Partially Agree.Then don’t discount Canada win, vettel did the best to keep Ham behind. Remember Ham has the best race pace under him.The same goes for Leclerc who kept Ham behind in Monza, who had the best race car.
    In both the instances, there were couple of mistakes. But glad that we got a win in Monza.
    Vettel is already a team-player too, Leclerc is on top form.
    For me Bahrain GP would have been tight too. Leclerc did manage a gap but still, Ham had the best race pace.

Every driver has his own driving style, this year car is much more unstable at the rear-end where vettel is struggling even more.
    Look at last year, car was strong but it was his own mistakes. But at least he was competitive right? Why not this year then?

Get the DF on the car, if he still struggles to keep then it’s time out for vettel nothing more than that.

Vettel was asked which Ferrari car was the best (the best he has driven):

"The SF70H. It was the best on the grid in many ways. But it had a power deficit compared to Mercedes. With our current engine this story would have not happened."

Ya? And everyone else that didn't drive for Ferrari at that time.
    Nope. A couple of them though would surely have done a better job than him. Ricciardo. Verstappen. Charles. Fernando. For starters.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Nope. A couple of them though would surely have done a better job than him. Ricciardo. Verstappen. Charles. Fernando. For starters.
    Keep dreaming. Verstappen is the same as Seb error prone. Ricciardo doubt it was off the pace last year. Charles and Seb have the same pace. Fernando maybe and Lewis. Thats about it.

Can you all please stick to the thread topic rather than discussing on the drivers.

Vettel was asked which Ferrari car was the best (the best he has driven):

"The SF70H. It was the best on the grid in many ways. But it had a power deficit compared to Mercedes. With our current engine this story would have not happened."
    Damn right. Vettel was one with the car in 2017 which resulted in extraordinary performances, that car wasn't meant to be on the front row and yet Vettel was leading the championship for many races. Just hope that next year's car turns out like 2017 with the current power of course!

If, if, if . . .

I'm just coming back to these forums after a long absence. But with all this "Yay Vettel" and "Boo Vettel" going on I just had to comment. Vettel is being paid $40MM a year. Objectively, he has not earned it. I see a lot of comments from his supporters that the car is not to his liking. If he is unable to perform in a car that is not perfectly suited to his "driving style", that reinforces the fact that he is not, in fact, worth $40MM. It also tells me that every one of his WDC trophies belongs on a shelf at Adrian Newey's house.
    Last edited by JuniorUS; 20th September 2019 at 16:08.

And every title for Hamilton belogns to the Mercedes development chef. Lewis had much more dominant cars as Seb ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    I'm just coming back to these forums after a long absence. But with all this "Yay Vettel" and "Boo Vettel" going on I just had to comment. Vettel is being paid $40MM a year. Objectively, he has not earned it. I see a lot of comments from his supporters that the car is not to his liking. If he is unable to perform in a car that is not perfectly suited to his "driving style", that reinforces the fact that he is not, in fact, worth $40MM. It also tells me that every on of his WDC trophies belongs on a shelf at Adrian Newey's house.
    Then it’s the same for Lewis Hamilton???

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    And every title for Hamilton belogns to the Mercedes development chef. Lewis had much more dominant cars as Seb ever did.
    Who said anything about Hamilton? Although I notice you didn't deny what I said about Vettel.

I thought this page was supposed to be about the current car? Not bitching about how Hamilton is better or how the announcers will always favor Hamilton, like, there isn't a single post in the last 10/15 replies that apply to the development of the car?
    Don't we have a crap ton of new parts this weekend? Let's see some pics!

But since you brought it up, here are some statistics:
    -70% of Vettel's career wins came from pole
    -95% of his wins came from the front row (all but two)
    - Vettel has NEVER won when he's started lower than third.

By contrast:
    - 60% of Hamilton's wins came from pole
    - 85% of his wins were from the front row
    - Hamilton has 3 wins from a starting position worse than third, including a win from 14th at the Hungaroring.

By contrast:
    - Hamilton has 3 wins from a starting position worse than third, including a win from 14th at the Hungaroring.

By contrast:
    Agree. But Vettel had competition with Alonso at least for a year or two.
    Lewis Ham, didn’t have such competition. 2014-15-16-17 were dominant cars, not just dominant they can even pass the top cars easily combined with Ham talent.

Agree. But Vettel had competition with Alonso at least for a year or two.
    Lewis Ham, didn’t have such competition. 2014-15-16-17 were dominant cars, not just dominant they can even pass the top cars easily combined with Ham talent.
    I would argue that the Red Bull was significantly better than the Ferrari during those years. In any event, you're making my point for me. Vettel could not beat the competition unless he was already ahead of them. If this is true, then he is not worth his $40MM price tag.

Will continue this on another thread.

To bring things back to the topic - a hypothetical:

I would imagine that the 2020 development is not too far along and that changes can still made. It is apparent that Vettel and LeClerc have different driving styles that are suited to different cars. Given the performance of the two this year, if you are Ferrari, who's driving style do you favor in the 2020 development?

To bring things back to the topic - a hypothetical:

I would imagine that the 2020 development is not too far along and that changes can still made. It is apparent that Vettel and LeClerc have different driving styles that are suited to different cars. Given the performance of the two this year, if you are Ferrari, who's driving style do you favor in the 2020 development?
    Now that’s an interesting question. If you can build a car which you believe can win titles now: Vettel. If you think that this car will be a step up “only”: LeClerc

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Now that’s an interesting question. If you can build a car which you believe can win titles now: Vettel. If you think that this car will be a step up “only”: LeClerc
    I would think that, at this stage, Ferrari would be building something they believe would be a title contender. The question is, which driver would maximize the chances? I am not so sure it is Vettel. Also, it seems quite clear that the current car suits LeClerc more. If that is the case, it would take less development if current design elements can be carried to the next car.