Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223243560 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I've tried that app, can you tell me which video do you select one? i tried both sky f1 IT and normal one both are just showing old interviews not the live test, im not sure which is the right one
    Sky F1 only telecast after lunch this week. Same channel after lunch it will be on ;)

leccy is onto something.. his speed trap values is showing that he is going all out... with DRS and all.

Will Buxton has just said on live comms that paddock rumours are that McLaren are two seconds off where they want to be

i really find this hard to believe

does anyone knows the expected difference in lap times per tire for this year ?

Thanks tifossi1993

Quote Originally Posted by pongchanok View Post
    Do you think its possible the slow shutter speed is making it look like there is banding? If you look on the other images from this morning there is a time when he clearly has C1's on (ie no banding). I guess they might have changed the tires though.

Either way he's on the hardest or 2nd hardest tire and only 2.8 seconds off pole time from last years race which was set on the Super Softs I believe. Nice time for a new driver on only the second day of practice

Leclerc posts a 1:18.247 on the C3 tyres! Just one-tenth slower than Sebastian Vettel's fastest time from Monday.

https://www.gptoday.net/en/live/f1/2...t-test-in-2019

There will be 1:17 today for sure SF90 looks solid and smooth.
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

I've tried that app, can you tell me which video do you select one? i tried both sky f1 IT and normal one both are just showing old interviews not the live test, im not sure which is the right one
    Only live in the afternoon
    Forza Ferrari

Leclerc's C3 tyre stint: 18.247, 18.269, 18.602, 19.379, 19.678, 20.920, 21.978, 22.765, 32.260, 43.676

Quote Originally Posted by pongchanok View Post
    Leclerc posts a 1:18.247 on the C3 tyres! Just one-tenth slower than Sebastian Vettel's fastest time from Monday.

https://www.gptoday.net/en/live/f1/2...t-test-in-2019
    Combining all three sectors, Charle's best time is 1:17.968 which is faster than Vettel's (1:18.061). But it's only testing so pretty meaningless comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Combining all three sectors, Charle's best time is 1:17.968 which is faster than Vettel's (1:18.061). But it's only testing so pretty meaningless comparison.
    with DRS though. Lewis is doing 19's with the yellow compound

Chandhok

16:19 I've been out watching all the way from Turn 1 to Turn 9 this morning.

The Ferrari looks very good and stable in the change of direction and the rear end in particular seems planted.

The Mercedes still seems better on the kerbs, at T7 for example and their traction is still excellent. Lewis also seems the most comfortable to have just a tiny lift through the ultra fast T9 despite carrying a decent fuel load.

The Honda’s gearshifts and engine note seem audibly much smoother than last year and I’m sure Gasly’s on a decent fuel load as he’s just pounding round and round with the Red Bull looking very consistent and balanced. That traditional strong front end in the medium/slow speed corners continues to be a characteristic and you can see how deep Gasly can go on the brakes into T1 and T4.

Of the midfield cars, the Alfa continues to impress as a consistently balanced car and looks particularly good in the medium speed corners.

That coat hanger wing at the back of the Ferrari wobbles like crazy. I thought these wings were being phased out by the FIA?

Autosport: 16:29 It's a 1m18.371s for Leclerc, so close! He's struggling to pull all the sectors together into a perfect lap.

'Struggling to put all the sectors together'?, really... Does autosport really think this is a qualifying and has to show hand in all sectors in the same lap.

Quote Originally Posted by speedmaster View Post
    Autosport: 16:29 It's a 1m18.371s for Leclerc, so close! He's struggling to pull all the sectors together into a perfect lap.

'Struggling to put all the sectors together'?, really... Does autosport really think this is a qualifying and has to show hand in all sectors in the same lap.
    lol, struggling? Kid looks like he has been driving the Ferrari for years very smooth and pretty quick. If 18's is struggling then I hope we struggle more lol.

Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    Do you think its possible the slow shutter speed is making it look like there is banding? If you look on the other images from this morning there is a time when he clearly has C1's on (ie no banding). I guess they might have changed the tires though.

Either way he's on the hardest or 2nd hardest tire and only 2.8 seconds off pole time from last years race which was set on the Super Softs I believe. Nice time for a new driver on only the second day of practice
    https://twitter.com/LeclercNews/stat...14496368885760

Thanks for your patience mate, they are indeed C2's.
    Still a very impressive time

Anyone know why some cars have green lights blinking?

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Anyone know why some cars have green lights blinking?
    Remember reading somewhere that those were for drivers who don't have the FIA super license yet

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    Remember reading somewhere that those were for drivers who don't have the FIA super license yet
    Oh... Didn't know that, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Means nothing but still - it is good to see the three Ferrari engine cars on p1-3!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Only live in the afternoon
    Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    Sky F1 only telecast after lunch this week. Same channel after lunch it will be on ;)

thank you, i forgot lol, so who does the broadcasting through the early day? is it f1 tv exclusive?

-----

Car looks good, still all talk of mercs doing there runs with heavy fuel loads but im glad leclerc is in such a groove already, Haas need to get a move on it, their team needs to do more laps. Whatever setup and improvements ferrari worked through with seb and through the night seems to suit leclerc too , which is good since having similar driving styles makes getting setups easier. Hardly seen any tyre wear and blistering yet which makes me curious as to how often they swapping out tyres for new ones. hopefully we have great tyre wear
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Are we messing up the wet condition stuff already???

Im just joking Btw

hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

I am back ^^ (coming from Viet Nam Country), This year car is so nice

thank you, i forgot lol, so who does the broadcasting through the early day? is it f1 tv exclusive?

-----

Car looks good, still all talk of mercs doing there runs with heavy fuel loads but im glad leclerc is in such a groove already, Haas need to get a move on it, their team needs to do more laps. Whatever setup and improvements ferrari worked through with seb and through the night seems to suit leclerc too , which is good since having similar driving styles makes getting setups easier. Hardly seen any tyre wear and blistering yet which makes me curious as to how often they swapping out tyres for new ones. hopefully we have great tyre wear
    Yes, I think the morning is just F1 TV.
    I'm just enjoying watching our car pump out the laps and it's nice to be at the pointy end to boot

Still no live feed that works?
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by speedmaster View Post

Qualifying or not, this is a weak area for Charles. According to recent analysis by Motorsport based on 2018 qualifying performances, Leclerc was struggling to put sectors together in many Q3s and Vettel on the other hand was statistically the best driver in putting together all sectors in Q3.

Leclerc needs to work in this area as it could make a big difference in Q3 when teams are only separated by few tenths.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Still no live feed that works?
    https://strims.gg/somuchforsubtlety