Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    they had some ignition issue or something, glad kimi and seb are picking up weight that haas keeps leaving with their issues
    Thanks

i dont think theres anything live yet, its lunch time, im waitin on http://cricfree.ws/sky-sports-f1-live-stream

or could try enjaybel3 solution for mobile

scratch that just use https://strims.gg/somuchforsubtlety
    Thanks

Orange is new red? Or is it just my eyes. I really don`t like that black text in rear wing, but what can you do.... and Mercedes looks boring, really really boring

kimi 131+ laps
    seb 134+ laps
    ham 75 + bot 88 (163 + lots of time still to go) laps
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Thanks

Orange is new red? Or is it just my eyes. I really don`t like that black text in rear wing, but what can you do.... and Mercedes looks boring, really really boring
    thats what people are saying, the "matte red" looks orange-ish in the sun, i also dont like the black text, but it could be worse looking at the rendering grey and yeah mercs look bland as usual
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Ham trying pass kimi now, should be interesting to see if he loses grip the way seb lost grip anytime behind sainz

nvm Ham pits, did his complete race simulation i think on only one pitstop

Ham trying pass kimi now, should be interesting to see if he loses grip the way seb lost grip anytime behind sainz

nvm Ham pits, did his complete race simulation i think on only one pitstop
    Karun was saying that Pirelli have made the tyres harder this year. So expecting a lot of boring 1 stop races this year

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Karun was saying that Pirelli have made the tyres harder this year. So expecting a lot of boring 1 stop races this year
    no wonder mercs have only ran c2's. boring indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I thought they mentioned this year they would make 2 stops mandatory to spice things up? or maybe it's in the pipeline?

sky says no engine power on *alfa as kimi comes slowly into the pits, could be the samething that caused kimi to stop day 1 (low fuel or Pu problem) was it ever identified what happened on the first day?

and Williams looks like that now? new sponsor I guess

Those who are watching skyf1 right now, any idea who's commenting ?

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Those who are watching skyf1 right now, any idea who's commenting ?
    i just know herbert ,he is doing the majority of the talking, im not sure who else, maybe Alex something? i think i saw that name earlier

i just know herbert ,he is doing the majority of the talking, im not sure who else, maybe Alex something? i think i saw that name earlier
    Thank you

Lol i want ferrari on track, im glued when i see our car coming down that straight

Waiting....... Any moment I guess

Toto Wolff has confirmed that Ferrari is like half a second ahead of Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by coshida View Post
    even if you have high blood pressure I would still recommend taking that statement with a "pinch of salt" ...

I'm glad the majority of teams are getting some really good mileage in!

Also, let's not kid ourselves, we all know that the top three teams will be neck and neck come Melbourne. This is testing and every top team is running their own program.

Glad to see the red team is quick out the box but the MOST important thing is the mileage. A reliable car can eventually be a quick car.

AND. suddenly we remembered our old habits, and diside to stay in the box for "ever"
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coshida View Post
    he is the biggest liar and always does everything to keep his team under the radar, to avoid eyes and pressure, meanwhile ferrari is under the spotlight now

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    AND. suddenly we remembered our old habits, and diside to stay in the box for "ever"
    i already miss seeing the car

That's it for today.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Both kimi and seb aren't running....?

AND even ΤR and Renault done a better time on those yellows C3s!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

My bad. They where both on reds (c4-c5?)
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

AND even ΤR and Renault done a better time on those yellows C3s!!!
    C4. Both Renault and Toro going for "glory run", yet none of them able to beat Vettel's sector 3 time.