Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    nice leclerc faster, stupid sky people cut away when leclerc started his fast lap
    Nice lap, it looked like he was on the C2 again. Also he is staying out for a few more laps so clealry it wasn't an extremely low fuel run.

I'm pretty sure Lewis also didn't just come straight in after his hot lap, but he only did one or two more after it .... I think. Please someone correct me if they know for sure on that

Kubica out.... awesome

another lock up on turn one, brakes related maybe? trying to get the balance right or something
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Gee the rake on our car is just extreme, like to see if we are close to RB type rake

Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Lewis also didn't just come straight in after his hot lap, but he only did one or two more after it .... I think. Please someone correct me if they know for sure on that
    i think you right, he already has 13laps done currently in the pits i think
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

PB for Lewis but not good enough

Edit: and he's on the C3 tire

dang try using a site that might change ur location or something, https://www.filterbypass.me/ might work, if i find another link will post

lol nvm. for some reason the strims one always buffers for me
    Thanks..!!

haas seems the most unreliable at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Thanks..!!

Hamilton tried to beat Leclerc's time with softer tyre, couldn't do so after 3 lap low fuel run, he is back in pits.

Ferrari are at the moment the fastest car and then it's Red Bull and Mercedes - Helmut Marko

Hamilton would be fuming if he finds himself starting the first race of the season alongside Gasly on 2nd or 3rd row.

Guys, Hamilton’s first time quick run on the yellow c3 tire before nearly crashing into Kubica in sector 3. What was those purple sector 1 & 2 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemz85 View Post
    Guys, Hamilton’s first time quick run on the yellow c3 tire before nearly crashing into Kubica in sector 3. What was those purple sector 1 & 2 times?
    he was quickest that means before having to slow down for kubica, ham on reds now

i believe the way ferrari is doing testing so far is, seb does the programs, each programs they work on what might improve the car note it down and work on it after the session then leclerc repeats the same program but with the tweaks and optimization to see if it works, thats the only reason i could see why seb ended his program so early yesterday, to let the mechanics start early on fixes and tweaks

Is this true??
    Leclerc immediately goes quicker again on the C2 tyres. A 1:18.475 for the Monegasque driver.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

i believe the way ferrari is doing testing so far is, seb does the programs, each programs they work on what might improve the car note it down and work on it after the session then leclerc repeats the same program but with the tweaks and optimization to see if it works, thats the only reason i could see why seb ended his program so early yesterday, to let the mechanics start early on fixes and tweaks
    I think you are right. But yesterday when Seb and kimi both stayed in their garages, I thought perhaps they found a problem. But seems not.

Lap times are meaningless, anybody can empty the tank and light up the leaderboard. But looking at the Mercedes, I must say it doesn't look that impressive. Turn-in is good but traction wise, Hamilton struggling a little bit in sector 3. Maybe he is carrying a lot of fuel.

Our car looks to be the best one in sector 3.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Lap times are meaningless, anybody can empty the tank and light up the leaderboard. But looking at the Mercedes, I must say it doesn't look that impressive. Turn-in is good but traction wise, Hamilton struggling a little bit in sector 3. Maybe he is carrying a lot of fuel.

Think the SF90 combines the strengths of the SF70H & SF71H!

I don't think Lewis was carry fuel, he was pretty much straight in after each of his hot laps. And he did hot laps on each of C2, C3 and C4.

gotta be wary of Mercs, last year they didn't win till the 4th round.

what tyre is hamilton on? he is in the 1:17s

c4

Hamilton 17.977, C4 tyres but still can't touch Leclerc's sector 3.

what tyre is hamilton on? he is in the 1:17s
    C4, so 2 steps softer than what Leclerc used to set his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    gotta be wary of Mercs, last year they didn't win till the 4th round.
    To me ,it was a lot more that WE lose the championship (team & driver) then that Merc win it on their pace!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

And Ric goes quicker.
    Ok I dont believe that they are on par ( fuel loads, engine erc)
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    And Ric goes quicker.
    It shows that neither ferrari or mercs are at their full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    And Ric goes quicker.
    Who knows, maybe they are as good as the Mercedes.

Who knows, maybe they are as good as the Mercedes.
    OMG Dan where did that one come from. C4 tyres granted and maybe very low fuel but he had enough in the tank to consider another lap.

Forza Jules