Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617182954 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Car looks almost orange on TV
    Yeah a very dark orange! I still think those Mission Winnow logos should be White.

Currently watching the sky f1 coverage. After all these years its really cool to see them cover testing. The ferrari looks nice btw.

Looks like Seb is doing a race sim
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Looks like Seb is doing a race sim
    Yup.... according to sky. Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezz View Post
    It smells tobacco
    I’m curious to see and hear if the ferrari is got that distinctive smoking from the rear as it had last year? Cause I remember everyone and their brother brought that up in testing last year
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I must admit now looking at pictures taken outside, mate red and black logo look sexy!
    Just be fast and reliable!
    I’m with you Stefa, it looks amazing....but I personally loved it from the unveiling day.....but deep down I knew you were going to come around and like it also....and like you said, if it turns out to be Fast and Reliable, it’s gonna be 1000 times more beau

Forza Ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I’m curious to see and hear if the ferrari is got that distinctive smoking from the rear as it had last year? Cause I remember everyone and their brother brought that up in testing last year
    I don't think they gave up that idea. If it brings some good results, they'll try to use it. It really looks that Ferrari works hard with internal part of the car.
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Wow, that engine sounds super mean....LOVE it....

Seb's really hammering in the laps. Great job from the team on the reliability so far.

I don't think they gave up that idea. If it brings some good results, they'll try to use it. It really looks that Ferrari works hard with internal part of the car.
    I know what you’re saying, but so far from the limited video footage I’ve seen so far, I did not see the ferrari have that distinctive smoking per say as it had last year.....but I’m sure as more and more videos will come up we’ll see it....or ted krapitz will say something on his notebook review of the testing at the end of the day

Any way to watch the tests outside UK? I don't have access to SkySports in CZ nor F1 TV :/

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Seb's really hammering the laps so far. Great job from the team on the reliability so far.

That’s all we can do for now....the team did some aero checks in the morning, now it’s time to hammer in those laps under our belt.....the more the better

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Any way to watch the tests outside UK? I don't have access to SkySports in CZ nor F1 TV :/

Yeah, I,m in Canada and same thing here.....mind you here they are NOT that big into F1.....hockey and American football rules here......oh well, at least they are airing the races during the F1 season

Maybe think about VPN. I use one and it works well for daily web browsing and that stuff. You can choose from many worldwide servers usually.
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Vettels last stint times:

1:23.059
    1:22.136
    1:22.101
    1:22.514
    1:21.995
    1:22.064
    1:21.930
    1:21.952
    1:22.196
    1:22.312
    1:22.533
    1:30.342
    1:22.223
    1:22.959
    1:22.105

They say it was done on C1 tyres

https://www.twitch.tv/dinokei190

I hope Ferrari dominate this season... Im going to SG GP, YESSSSS hoping for Ferrari domination, if not, well I waste my money for booking this September for the GP

Ιts looking SO promising, even for 1st day!!!
    I'm trying hard to hold down my enthusiasm because I'm afraid I will jinks it!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Ιts looking SO promising, even for 1st day!!!
    I'm trying hard to hold down my enthusiasm because I'm afraid I will jinks it!!
    I know what you feel mate just like 2 seasons ago we were so strong in first 2 or 3 races.... I cant afford the Australia GP that I can be happy for what I spend,Im always looking for Singapore GP because of the concert after the race

Too early to comment, I think. But can’t able to stop myself in judging the car.
    It looks so planted, very tight around the corner, change of direction is excellent.

Go here, https://www.livenettv.to get the app and you can watch all season from anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I’m with you Stefa, it looks amazing....but I personally loved it from the unveiling day.....but deep down I knew you were going to come around and like it also....and like you said, if it turns out to be Fast and Reliable, it’s gonna be 1000 times more beau

Forza Ferrari
    I am 100% with you my friend!

Thank you!

Above 100 laps!!! Great!!!

137 laps and counting so far

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    137 laps and counting so far
    264 laps for all Ferrari powered cars