Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 113647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1847

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Vettlel is very quick during qualifying. But .. In races he lacks the skill and patience. He can not win, like Schumacher, Alonso, Hamilton, from back grid. She is also very weak mentally (Baku 2017)
    Vettel lacks skill and patience like Brazil 2012 or Abu Dhabi 2012? Under title pressure, Vettel finds himself at the back of the grid and makes stunning recovery to grab title. Alonso? LOL, don't even mention them. Vettel in Alonso's place would have gone for overtake somewhere somehow rather than sit back for eternity and cost Ferrari title. Barcelona 2017 on Bottas, China 2017 on Ricciardo shows Vettel will go for the overtake. Can Alonso do that? He can't, if he could he would have done that in 2010. Didn't even make an effort.

Hamilton? Gets rattled in the middle of season like Austria 2018 race, Germany 2018 qualifying. He probably would have fainted if he was in Seb's car in those final 2 races of 2012.

Baku 2017 is not sign of weakness. Any real driver if felt that way would do the same. Senna would be proud, Schumacher will give him a nice pat on the back. In Formula 1, characters are required like Seb and Max.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    First of all, Binotto said he expects Mercedes to be ahead of Ferrari in Melbourne. Second, Toto and Hamilton says Ferrari is best which means Mercedes is better. Third, Melbourne is a downforce track which Mercedes is better at, Mercedes goes very well in Melbourne historically as well. Sector 3 in Barcelona is extremely reliable indicator of how a team will fare in Melbourne, Monaco, Singapore and other twisty sections of tracks.
    Have you read my posts about S3 sector and 2017???
    This winter is the 1st time for many years now that EVERYBODY saying how good we are and not about the lap times.And despite this I'm not saying anything about winning ,taking poles etc. You on the other hand take some poor excuses (some statements and a single sector time) and you make a bold statement and you are 100% sure about the result!!! For me this is pathetic!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Have you read my posts about S3 sector and 2017???
    This winter is the 1st time for many years now that EVERYBODY saying how good we are and not about the lap times.And despite this I'm not saying anything about winning ,taking poles etc. You on the other hand take some poor excuses (some statements and a single sector time) and you make a bold statement and you are 100% sure about the result!!! For me this is pathetic!!!!
    The same thing was said about 2017 as well, how SF70-H looked planted, aero was indeed good but what lacked was engine power. That was corrected last year so a reasonable assumption can be made that Ferrari will be good on most of the tracks unlike last year where aero was the problem. This year aero is very good + engine is good already. But is it enough for pole in Melbourne? Ferrari is good in Sector - 3 but there is no evidence to suggest that Mercedes is inferior. So I will like to keep expectations in check. Also, pole is very important in Australia, so even if race pace is better than Mercedes, it doesn't matter much on this track. Race pace advantage will show in Bahrain.

The same thing was said about 2017 as well, how SF70-H looked planted, aero was indeed good but what lacked was engine power. That was corrected last year so a reasonable assumption can be made that Ferrari will be good on most of the tracks unlike last year where aero was the problem. This year aero is very good + engine is good already. But is it enough for pole in Melbourne? Ferrari is good in Sector - 3 but there is no evidence to suggest that Mercedes is inferior. So I will like to keep expectations in check. Also, pole is very important in Australia, so even if race pace is better than Mercedes, it doesn't matter much on this track. Race pace advantage will show in Bahrain.
    1st in 2017 was NOT said the same thing as this year in tests. There was 1-2 people (mostly Garry Anderson) that where saying that we where good on the track and had good balance. Most saying that yes we where good but they didnt see it that we will come up on top in the championship. Now EVERYBODY saying how really good we are.Some of them even talking about domination from our part.BUT even so I'm not thinking about it and not saying anything about what will happen in Australia and next.
    2nd about 3d sector in Barcelona, I'm saying that nothing's for granted and you cant make predictions for other track . The better example is that in 2017 qualifications Vet was 0,460s ahead up to S3 and then lost more then half a sec in S3 and lost pole for 0,090s. Then everybody was saying what you're saying that we are gonna lose badly in tracks with good traction like Monaco/Hungary and Singapore. And quess what happen ?? We almost dominate in those tracks!!!!! So this excuse base on S3 Ham performance means absolutely anything right now. Not saying it's not gonna happen,as I'm frustrated reading that,he WILL win base on that!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So you predict doom and gloom but if it does not happen then it won't count till the next race LOL, give it a rest.
    Forza Ferrari

1st in 2017 was NOT said the same thing as this year in tests. There was 1-2 people (mostly Garry Anderson) that where saying that we where good on the track and had good balance. Most saying that yes we where good but they didnt see it that we will come up on top in the championship. Now EVERYBODY saying how really good we are.Some of them even talking about domination from our part.BUT even so I'm not thinking about it and not saying anything about what will happen in Australia and next.
    2nd about 3d sector in Barcelona, I'm saying that nothing's for granted and you cant make predictions for other track . The better example is that in 2017 qualifications Vet was 0,460s ahead up to S3 and then lost more then half a sec in S3 and lost pole for 0,090s. Then everybody was saying what you're saying that we are gonna lose badly in tracks with good traction like Monaco/Hungary and Singapore. And quess what happen ?? We almost dominate in those tracks!!!!! So this excuse base on S3 Ham performance means absolutely anything right now. Not saying it's not gonna happen,as I'm frustrated reading that,he WILL win base on that!!!!
    Vettel lost pole in Barcelona 2017 because he made a mistake in Sector 3. He even mentioned later that many times he had messed up that chicane in Sector 3 before as well. Car was good in Sector 3 in 2017 but Vettel made a mistake which cost him pole. But he made amends at the start by grabbing the lead, an unfortunate VSC period cost him a comfortable win. This time around, people are reporting that Mercedes is even more better at twisty sections than last year. In 2017, SF70-H was very good in Sector-3 and Ferrari duly delivered in Melbourne with a time only around 2 tenths slower than Merc which was a big step up from past year. But last year was not good and it showed in Melbourne, this year also I expect it to be close in Merc's favor. Ferrari dominating is just a story fabricated by Hamilton and Toto's statements, nothing more should be read into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So you predict doom and gloom but if it does not happen then it won't count till the next race LOL, give it a rest.
    2-3 tenths down is not exactly doom and gloom. As last year showed, win or loss in Melbourne means nothing.

Vettel lost pole in Barcelona 2017 because he made a mistake in Sector 3. He even mentioned later that many times he had messed up that chicane in Sector 3 before as well. Car was good in Sector 3 in 2017 but Vettel made a mistake which cost him pole. But he made amends at the start by grabbing the lead, an unfortunate VSC period cost him a comfortable win. This time around, people are reporting that Mercedes is even more better at twisty sections than last year. In 2017, SF70-H was very good in Sector-3 and Ferrari duly delivered in Melbourne with a time only around 2 tenths slower than Merc which was a big step up from past year. But last year was not good and it showed in Melbourne, this year also I expect it to be close in Merc's favor. Ferrari dominating is just a story fabricated by Hamilton and Toto's statements, nothing more should be read into it.
    That's it from me talking to you.
    You clearly watching a different sport then me, because you full of c......!!!
    You are saying whatever crosses your mind !!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Tbh this year it looks like reliability is going to be our main issue. The problems during testing where all retirement worthy.

The wheel breaking was scary ****! Some are saying that our car is struggling with overheating due to the very extreme packaging.

Fingers crossed the testing was enough to solve them out.

Bar all that our car is blazingly fast [emoji4]

Itching till fp1!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Tbh this year it looks like reliability is going to be our main issue. The problems during testing where all retirement worthy.

The wheel breaking was scary ****! Some are saying that our car is struggling with overheating due to the very extreme packaging.

Itching till fp1!

The exhaust problem was only with HAAS and Ferrari in the 2nd part of testing.....not with Alfa's C38 which remained with the 3 stack exhaust and wastegate config. I'm sure both Ferrari and HAAS will go to a 3 stack exhaust config. No biggie.

The outer lip of the rim, still under investigation and rather unique, breaking under load was probably due to a quality control issue that resulted in it's failure-->whether there was already a hairline crack at time of construction or due to being transported....who knows. But the manufacturer, OZ, is looking into it as I'm sure it's an isolated failure.

I have'nt seen anything regarding overheating in the SF90. Only in the RB14 due to Honda's tight packaging. The MCL34 experienced overheating during testing, warping the engine cover.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Itching till fp1!

as they all say, it's a lot easier to make a fast car reliable than a reliable car FAST.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

And you never give credit to Hamilton, Ricciardo, Max, Button or alonso when they succeed. Vettel is outstanding in qualify, but he had the car to get pole in many races.
    You always say it is only because of Vettel, but you have to realize that it was Vettel who threw away the title last year.

But what about Baku 2017& 2018? He got the best car last year and he threw away the win. Not really good under pressure.
    And Germany qualify? Sure a mechanical problem, what about Vettels problem when he crashed in the wall? Vettel had the car to win the title in 2017 and 2018, but he messed up.

Trust me, he is a Vettel fanboy. Vettel can't do anything wrong. Facts mean nothing to him, only what he thinks or can make up.

I agree, Ferrari have the best driver pair, but Mercedes and RBR have the 2 best drivers. Max and Hamilton are currently the 2 best drivers on the grid. Vettel is a great, but last 2 years he showed to be not on Hamilton's level. Ferrari was arguably the best car, but he made to many mistakes.
    Max is just young, exciting and full of race craft. He has already beaten Vettel many times while RBR was inferior to Ferrari.
    If I were Ferrari, I would do everything possible to get Hamilton and/or Max to replace/team up with Vettel. There is no doubt in my mind that Max and Hamilton would have won 2017 & 2018 in that Ferrari.

I agree, Ferrari have the best driver pair, but Mercedes and RBR have the 2 best drivers. Max and Hamilton are currently the 2 best drivers on the grid. Vettel is a great, but last 2 years he showed to be not on Hamilton's level. Ferrari was arguably the best car, but he made to many mistakes.
    Max is just young, exciting and full of race craft. He has already beaten Vettel many times while RBR was inferior to Ferrari.
    If I were Ferrari, I would do everything possible to get Hamilton and/or Max to replace/team up with Vettel. There is no doubt in my mind that Max and Hamilton would have won 2017 & 2018 in that Ferrari.

That's it from me talking to you.
    You clearly watching a different sport then me, because you full of c......!!!
    You are saying whatever crosses your mind !!!
    Trust me, he is a Vettel fanboy. Vettel can't do anything wrong. Facts mean nothing to him, only what he thinks or can make up.

Yes, Ferrari have the best driver pairing. Would be nice for both of them to spank rapper all the time instead of just Vettel doing it alone in the past few years.

Vettel lacks skill and patience like Brazil 2012 or Abu Dhabi 2012? Under title pressure, Vettel finds himself at the back of the grid and makes stunning recovery to grab title. Alonso? LOL, don't even mention them. Vettel in Alonso's place would have gone for overtake somewhere somehow rather than sit back for eternity and cost Ferrari title. Barcelona 2017 on Bottas, China 2017 on Ricciardo shows Vettel will go for the overtake. Can Alonso do that? He can't, if he could he would have done that in 2010. Didn't even make an effort.

Hamilton? Gets rattled in the middle of season like Austria 2018 race, Germany 2018 qualifying. He probably would have fainted if he was in Seb's car in those final 2 races of 2012.

Baku 2017 is not sign of weakness. Any real driver if felt that way would do the same. Senna would be proud, Schumacher will give him a nice pat on the back. In Formula 1, characters are required like Seb and Max.
    But what about Baku 2017& 2018? He got the best car last year and he threw away the win. Not really good under pressure.
    And Germany qualify? Sure a mechanical problem, what about Vettels problem when he crashed in the wall? Vettel had the car to win the title in 2017 and 2018, but he messed up.

Stop living in the past should have could have is done new year new reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    Hamilton fanboy comes and creates account just to respond to me. Haha. After all, only a Hamilton fanboy can say that Vettel had the car to win title in 2017. SF70-H was only strong on a total of 2-3 tracks. Far from a title car, no wonder Ferrari changed everything on 2018 car which allowed to be competitive on tracks like Canada, Silverstone, Germany etc.. Pressure means getting rattled like Austria 2018, Hamilton on new tyres with better car couldn't hold Vettel on old tyres and then even had the audacity to blame team for it.

Hamilton fanboy comes and creates account just to respond to me. Haha. After all, only a Hamilton fanboy can say that Vettel had the car to win title in 2017. SF70-H was only strong on a total of 2-3 tracks. Far from a title car, no wonder Ferrari changed everything on 2018 car which allowed to be competitive on tracks like Canada, Silverstone, Germany etc.. Pressure means getting rattled like Austria 2018, Hamilton on new tyres with better car couldn't hold Vettel on old tyres and then even had the audacity to blame team for it.

Actually I am here to discuss and enjoy F1. But your comments just stood out like usual. But a lot of non Hamilton fans have said Ferrari was at least on level with Mercedes. Funny how you call me Hamilton fan boy, while you are the one who thinks Vettel is the best ever, makes no mistakes and is the only driver who can do anything.
    In 2017 Ferrari was the best car in Monaco, Bahrain, Hungary, Mexico qualify, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil and probably more races.

But you are saying Vettel didn't get rattled? I mean he got rattled in Baku and outbreaked himself, crashed in Germany in the rain. That is why Max and Hamilton are the rain masters. , crashed with Max in Japan, With Hamilton in Monza, Ricciardo in USA.

I see you have not changed at all, still a Vettel fanboy ignoring the truth.

Actually I am here to discuss and enjoy F1. But your comments just stood out like usual. But a lot of non Hamilton fans have said Ferrari was at least on level with Mercedes. Funny how you call me Hamilton fan boy, while you are the one who thinks Vettel is the best ever, makes no mistakes and is the only driver who can do anything.
    In 2017 Ferrari was the best car in Monaco, Bahrain, Hungary, Mexico qualify, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil and probably more races.

But you are saying Vettel didn't get rattled? I mean he got rattled in Baku and outbreaked himself, crashed in Germany in the rain. That is why Max and Hamilton are the rain masters. , crashed with Max in Japan, With Hamilton in Monza, Ricciardo in USA.

I see you have not changed at all, still a Vettel fanboy ignoring the truth.
    What makes you think Ferrari was the best car in Mexico 2017 or Singapore 2017 qualifying? Just because Vettel was on pole? Red Bull and Mercedes were going strong all weekend and only in Q3, Seb came out of nowhere and delivered an exceptional lap. Vettel was 8 tenths faster than his world champion teammate in qualifying, that's insane. Red Bull was the team to beat in Singapore, Verstappen was favorite to grab his first ever pole, what happened? Yet again, Vettel denied him pole. Gap to Raikkonen - half a second. You just don't understand his ability to turn the wick up in Q3. That was always his strongest point. Delivering when it matters. It was same in Red Bull. Other drivers thought they had a chance including Webber but when Q3 came, all of them were left to fight for 2nd place most of the times. In 2017, Monaco and Hungary were the only 2 tracks where Ferrari was fastest in both qualifying and race. Strong in 2 out of 20 races is surely a title car. Ferrari don't agree with you either. Which is why they changed everything on the car so that it can be competitive on majority of tracks rather than 2-3 tracks.

He got rattled in Baku 2018? He did well in qualifying and was doing extremely well in race. Yet another VSC period cost him the lead and Ferrari went for downforce setup for Baku which means a bit less top speed on long straight but faster than everyone else in Sector - 2, also helps in tyre degradation. And it was going exactly as planned until that VSC. Bottas got ahead and the only chance for Vettel to take lead was at restart, if he waited for another lap, Hamilton due to superior top speed would also pounce, he did what any driver in his situation would do. It didn't work but he tried. Nothing to do with him being rattled or anything like that.

Yes, Hamilton is such a rain master that he crashed on a damp track in Brazil 2017 qualifying? Or his rain skills are so superior that Vettel in a mightily inferior car was able to get within a tenth of Hamilton's pole time in Malaysia 2015? Hamilton is so superior in rain that he deliberately crashed in Monza 2008 so people can think he is a human after all and allowed Vettel to become the youngest ever pole sitter in treacherous wet conditions and followed it up with victory the next day on the same wet surface?

Of course, everyone knows that Mercedes is favorite to win Melbourne. I reckon the gap will be 3 tenths to Ferrari. Should be something like Australia 2017, Ferrari strong but not quite there. Bahrain is a different story but Mercedes and Hamilton are favorites to grab pole and win in Melbourne.
    Please do not hold back. I believe Merc will win with -at least- .7 gap to Ferrari and Ferrari will withdraw from this championship, to concentrate to next year's car.

We 're Doomed. (C) (TM) (R)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

What makes you think Ferrari was the best car in Mexico 2017 or Singapore 2017 qualifying? Just because Vettel was on pole? Red Bull and Mercedes were going strong all weekend and only in Q3, Seb came out of nowhere and delivered an exceptional lap. Vettel was 8 tenths faster than his world champion teammate in qualifying, that's insane. Red Bull was the team to beat in Singapore, Verstappen was favorite to grab his first ever pole, what happened? Yet again, Vettel denied him pole. Gap to Raikkonen - half a second. You just don't understand his ability to turn the wick up in Q3. That was always his strongest point. Delivering when it matters. It was same in Red Bull. Other drivers thought they had a chance including Webber but when Q3 came, all of them were left to fight for 2nd place most of the times. In 2017, Monaco and Hungary were the only 2 tracks where Ferrari was fastest in both qualifying and race. Strong in 2 out of 20 races is surely a title car. Ferrari don't agree with you either. Which is why they changed everything on the car so that it can be competitive on majority of tracks rather than 2-3 tracks.

He got rattled in Baku 2018? He did well in qualifying and was doing extremely well in race. Yet another VSC period cost him the lead and Ferrari went for downforce setup for Baku which means a bit less top speed on long straight but faster than everyone else in Sector - 2, also helps in tyre degradation. And it was going exactly as planned until that VSC. Bottas got ahead and the only chance for Vettel to take lead was at restart, if he waited for another lap, Hamilton due to superior top speed would also pounce, he did what any driver in his situation would do. It didn't work but he tried. Nothing to do with him being rattled or anything like that.

Yes, Hamilton is such a rain master that he crashed on a damp track in Brazil 2017 qualifying? Or his rain skills are so superior that Vettel in a mightily inferior car was able to get within a tenth of Hamilton's pole time in Malaysia 2015? Hamilton is so superior in rain that he deliberately crashed in Monza 2008 so people can think he is a human after all and allowed Vettel to become the youngest ever pole sitter in treacherous wet conditions and followed it up with victory the next day on the same wet surface?
    Because the Ferrari was fast all weekend. Brilliant lap from Vettel, but it was a great car. Ferrari has always been good in Singapore, Vettel is very good, but he doesn't pull a 3 tenth gap over a driver like Max on a Red Bull track. GRanted that RBR was a very good car as well. Considering Ricciardo and Max were close together, I'd say they both got around the maximum out of the car. Kimi just failed.

Vettel is great in qualify, but under pressure he is not always that succesful. Ferrari were the strongest car in more then just Monaco and Hungary. Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil, Bahrain, Sochi, Austria. Vettel has made many mistakes that cost him a lot of points, just like 2018. Without those mistakes, he would have been champion. Ferrari and Vettel and a lot of experts agreed with the notion that Ferrari was the better car as well.

Yes, Vettel got rattled in Baku 2018. Leading the race and then outbreaking himself dropping back to 5th....That is all on Vettel, not the SC. He got rattled and messed up. Ferrari was the better car most of the race. And what about Vettel's crashes in Germany, Japan, Monza, USA? He got the best car last year and failed to deliver.

You can joke about Brazil 2017, but where was Vettel when it rained? No where, hasnt won a rain race since Monza 2008. Where was Vettel in the Monza rain qualify? Down in 8th.
    But Hamilton didn't crash in Monza 2008? What story are you on about?
    Have you seen Hamilton in the rain in Silverstone or Monaco 2008? Or Brazil 2016? Or Spa and Hungary raining qualify? Beat Vettel.
    Vettel is good in the rain, but Hamilton and Max are just a bit better.

Just enjoy Ferrari having a really great car since 2017.

current bet365.com odds for Melbourne:

Aus odds.png

Because the Ferrari was fast all weekend. Brilliant lap from Vettel, but it was a great car. Ferrari has always been good in Singapore, Vettel is very good, but he doesn't pull a 3 tenth gap over a driver like Max on a Red Bull track. GRanted that RBR was a very good car as well. Considering Ricciardo and Max were close together, I'd say they both got around the maximum out of the car. Kimi just failed.

Vettel is great in qualify, but under pressure he is not always that succesful. Ferrari were the strongest car in more then just Monaco and Hungary. Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil, Bahrain, Sochi, Austria. Vettel has made many mistakes that cost him a lot of points, just like 2018. Without those mistakes, he would have been champion. Ferrari and Vettel and a lot of experts agreed with the notion that Ferrari was the better car as well.

Yes, Vettel got rattled in Baku 2018. Leading the race and then outbreaking himself dropping back to 5th....That is all on Vettel, not the SC. He got rattled and messed up. Ferrari was the better car most of the race. And what about Vettel's crashes in Germany, Japan, Monza, USA? He got the best car last year and failed to deliver.

You can joke about Brazil 2017, but where was Vettel when it rained? No where, hasnt won a rain race since Monza 2008. Where was Vettel in the Monza rain qualify? Down in 8th.
    But Hamilton didn't crash in Monza 2008? What story are you on about?
    Have you seen Hamilton in the rain in Silverstone or Monaco 2008? Or Brazil 2016? Or Spa and Hungary raining qualify? Beat Vettel.
    Vettel is good in the rain, but Hamilton and Max are just a bit better.

Just enjoy Ferrari having a really great car since 2017.
    Not looking to jump on the who's better than who train but How can one say that MAX is better when he leaves such a track record of crashes along the way each year? Lewis is constant and get's things fall in place like a gift from god whereas MAX is lauded because of his daring overtaking but if he was fighting for the championship those same "daring" overtakings would cost him the title same as they cost Vettel his last year when he crashed out. For now it is all yay! and great! but once he has to get every single point to win it he will not be seen as a "best" but on a par with Vettel if not worse when he throws everything away for not holding back and look at the bigger picture - sorry. That's what makes Lewis stand out from the others. When Vettel does it he is quickly pointed at as not being able to attack and boring, if he attacks and crashes then it's the other way round. Max is fun to watch but no, he is not title material yet. Even Marko keeps saying he needs to calm down and be patient.

There's nothing wrong with being a Vettel or Leclerc fanboy on this site, it would be foolish not to be if you value your sanity! And at least some of us can be objective, sometimes!!

Not looking to jump on the who's better than who train but How can one say that MAX is better when he leaves such a track record of crashes along the way each year? Lewis is constant and get's things fall in place like a gift from god whereas MAX is lauded because of his daring overtaking but if he was fighting for the championship those same "daring" overtakings would cost him the title same as they cost Vettel his last year when he crashed out. For now it is all yay! and great! but once he has to get every single point to win it he will not be seen as a "best" but on a par with Vettel if not worse when he throws everything away for not holding back and look at the bigger picture - sorry. That's what makes Lewis stand out from the others. When Vettel does it he is quickly pointed at as not being able to attack and boring, if he attacks and crashes then it's the other way round. Max is fun to watch but no, he is not title material yet. Even Marko keeps saying he needs to calm down and be patient.
    I was talking about rain abilities. And for me Max and Hamilton are standing out at the moment. And the track record of crashing is abit exaggerated. Mostly he didn't crash in 2017 and in 2018 he tried to make up the difference which made him over drive the car. I am not sure Max will take the same road Vettel did, Max overtakes and risky moves are something not seen very often. Vettel had arguably the best car last year and still made mistakes, Max mistakes were because he wanted to win in 3rd best car. Lewis at the moment is the best driver, fast, collected, calculated and good in extraordinary circumstances. Vettel needs to rid himself of the mistakes from last year. I think Max was title material since 2017.

but you are right, people easily gang together and bash a driver for making mistakes. Even though I was not a Vettel fan, the media was way to hard on him and he still can be very good. But Mistakes like Singapore 2017, Baku 2017&2018, Germany, USA, Japan 2018 were just unnecessary. He threw the title away in arguably the best car.