Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203156 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

these sky guys already desperate to make issues out of the leclerc, mattia , vettel situation, atleast karun admitting ferrari messed up big time last year by never giving seb priority
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

SV is just keep on pounding lap after lap

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    these sky guys already desperate to make issues out of the leclerc, mattia , vettel situation, atleast karun admitting ferrari messed up big time last year by never giving seb priority
    I am listening to that, and to tell you the truth guy has the point!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I am listening to that, and to tell you the truth guy has the point!
    im enjoying the car talk too, when crofty was there it was too much jabbing at each other with the commentators atleast now its focused on the drivers although nonstop talk of Leclerc v vettel team order, lol guess that was the only headline thing to talk about at the moment
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    SV is just keep on pounding lap after lap
    160+

Well he is right about that

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I don't see anything wrong with Karun's statement tbh. Fact is Ferrari should've imposed team order as soon as Vettel was behind Raikkonen. But they waited for 10 laps and Vettel was losing time, so yeah...not a good management.

But thankfully we don't have the tobacco guy and "his friend" at Ferrari anymore, all in past now so let's concentrate on the present. And dare I say, it's looking good.

161 laps

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Karun's statement tbh. Fact is Ferrari should've imposed team order as soon as Vettel was behind Raikkonen. But they waited for 10 laps and Vettel was losing time, so yeah...not a good management.

But thankfully we don't have the tobacco guy and "his friend" at Ferrari anymore, all in past now so let's concentrate on the present. And dare I say, it's looking good.

160+
    More then 2 race distances

what tyre did seb set fastest earlier

We are running with our engine not full power, because, on live timing, Seb is hitting consistantly, every lap 275kph on the straights.
    On the other hand, Hamilton get over 280kph on every lap. Raikkonen gets to over 280kph, sometimes 282kph. So, hope my assesment is good.

I think this is what ultimately cost MA his job, the failure to impose team orders when needed meant we tripped over numerous times. Merc on the other hand didn't hesitate to impose them.

Our new Team Principal, has pretty much come and and stated Vettel will have priority.

In a nutshell, Ferrari is all about winning. MA was all about being fair to both drivers even though he should have backed Vettel

C3 I believe. The yellow one

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    We are running with our engine not full power, because, on live timing, Seb is hitting consistantly, every lap 275kph on the straights.
    On the other hand, Hamilton get over 280kph on every lap. Raikkonen gets to over 280kph, sometimes 282kph. So, hope my assesment is good.
    and not using DRS ;)

I was wondering... something seems odd to mee with these cars and now I realised... They increased the height of the rear wing again, aren't they? It is way too close to looking like a lawn mower again from certain angles.

Vettel wasn't using DRS either though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I was wondering... something seems odd to mee with these cars and now I realised... They increased the height of the rear wing again, aren't they? It is way too close to looking like a lawn mower again from certain angles.
    yes they did.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Does it really matter?

o no kimi, hope its not engine related, we dont need that

Alfa stopped :(

and HAAS just spun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    C3 I believe. The yellow one
    thanks

lol it almost looks our Ferrari powered cars are trying to red flag the session. Nothing serious though

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Alfa stopped :(
    Ran out of fuel me thinks.

As I have noticed SV was not opening DRS at all!

Ran out of fuel me thinks.
    Yea, probably fuel, as it's the end of the session. They are trying it every year.

169 laps. Seb's neck muscles must be like:

looks like seb mostly focused on long runs for the entire day, explains why he did so many laps, great job, great commintment, so far so good for reliability not sure if alfa ran out of fuel or had engine issue but looks ok so far , leclerc tomorrow cant wait hopefully he does the focus on hot runs to be different

Merc would have wanted to get a lot of mileage on their brand new engine....they just got 30 laps from racing point. Ferrari got the highest milage. I hope for the same tomorrow.