Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343546 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

would love a Ferrari vs RBH battle this year, with lewis struggling

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Who knows, maybe they are as good as the Mercedes.
    I would love to see Ferrari on softer compound

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Me too tbh its better than the mercs vs ferrari story with super hero ham the underdawg they always narrating
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

About the front wing you mentiond before
    autosport
    Leclerc was circulating with a number of small cameras and sensors stuck to the front wing, measuring areas such as clearance and flex - just to make sure the wing’s working as it should. One of the pieces attached to the front wing endplate’s just come clean off, leaving an expensive piece of kit and wires on the track just before Turn 10. Ferrari is going to want that back
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    C4, so 2 steps softer than what Leclerc used to set his time.
    Leclerc was on yellows c3 no? Lol i forget quick my bad
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    About the front wing you mentiond before
    Are other teams allowed to get that? Like if ham bribes that lady that picked it up

Ugh that letter to lewis younger self thing is very cringe

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Leclerc was on yellows c3 no? Lol i forget quick my bad
    1m18.475 was on the C2. He switched to C3s later on but didn't better that time

1:18:065 on C3s
    Lec
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Woah the engine smoked while exiting the garage. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    1:18:065 on C3s
    Lec
    And had a bit of traffic in sector 3. Did 26.846, his best is 26.695 on C2.

1m18.475 was on the C2. He switched to C3s later on but didn't better that time
    Thanks

Can anyone find Williams pics? the engine cover looks really aggressive, I think there's a depression or something for better air flow towards the diffuser

Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    In direct sunlight it looks orange, but in the shade, like on this pic the colour is stunning. also the matt makes it look very modern compared to the gloss. not traditional, but love it. And it is quick...

leclerc onto the gravel close one, lucky not beached or hit the barrier

@ValtteriBottas
    : „At this point
    @ScuderiaFerrari
    is ahead of us

https://mobile.twitter.com/bgarloff/...85889749881625
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    @ValtteriBottas
    @ScuderiaFerrari
    is ahead of us

dont believe it, they said the same in 2017 when they were obviously ahead

not sure why the car keeps snapping or oversteering again same corner when leclerc went off the first time

leclerc boxed straight away maybe setup issues, good session so far with lots of laps but probably the most i seen the car look off rails from the 4 days so far

dont believe it, they said the same in 2017 when they were obviously ahead
    Yep who cares about what Bottas says. The best part is that its just Mercedes and Red Bull doing the talking while Ferrari are silent about relative performance. Love it!

Yep who cares about what Bottas says. The best part is that its just Mercedes and Red Bull doing the talking while Ferrari are silent about relative performance. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I would like to see battle between ham vs vet & lec vs mad max.

Internal calculations from Red Bull say that they are 0.2s behind Ferrari at the moment.

Helmut Marko: "By Melbourne, that gap should be gone" #amus
    how quick there calculations from 0.5 went to 0.2s we shall see, at this point i feel everyone is exactly equal, RB & Merc both said they bringing big packages next week which will be a good upgrade, ferrari has been silent about it

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    @ValtteriBottas
    @ScuderiaFerrari
    is ahead of us

Yes bottas, ferrari is ahead. First you need to win the race, rather than always blocking rival cars for your teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes bottas, ferrari is ahead. First you need to win the race, rather than always blocking rival cars for your teammate.
    [Autobild] Bottas: "You can also be a team player at the same time and I plan to continue to do so, because you can achieve the best results with a good team spirit. But I only have one career in life and if I always support instead of attacking, I never reach my goals."

how quick there calculations from 0.5 went to 0.2s we shall see, at this point i feel everyone is exactly equal, RB & Merc both said they bringing big packages next week which will be a good upgrade, ferrari has been silent about it

These RB guys are bunch of crap, they do a lot of talking.
    By Melbourne .2 is gone ??, then at this rate by summer break RB are WDC & WCC

GOOD! Let the others talk. Notice it’s only Ferrari who has not commented on the others pace? They’ve been positive about their own - and that’s it. Mattia has said IF Mercedes are behind it won’t be for long.

I think this is the right approach, and follows on from arrivebene’s. except while his was say nothing, use prepared statements, etc - now at least we get some emotion out of the drivers, all while the others sit back and speculate. I like this. They shouldn’t get involved. Just get down to business.

First question to him “wt is his goal” when ham is around ?

Silence is good. No need to tell the competition what you are doing.

Marko is funny, he knows that his and Horner's heads are on the line as they wanted the Honda switch. So hyping all up. The Honda PU is never going to be realistically on par with the Ferrari PU this season. So we will have an edge.