Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 122324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1847

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    That does looks like a high impact crash.
    Yes, really.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Some teams said a few days ago that they believe the 2019 cars will be quicker than last year.
    It has been so many years in a row now. We`ll see.

Verstappen starts the third part of his racing simulation. The times of his second part in the overview: Outlap (1: 44.5) - 1: 22.4 - 1: 22.3 - 1: 22.4 - 1: 22.5 - 1: 22.4 - 1: 22.4 - 1: 22.6 - 1: 22.7 - 1: 22.9 - 1: 22.7 - 1: 22.9 - 1: 23.1 - 1: 23.8 (traffic through Kubica) - 1: 22.4 - 1: 43.9 - 1: 23.9 - 1: 23.1 - 1: 22.6 - Inlap. You see, the Dutchman put down the rear again on the angeissen tires. Red Bull is in a strong shape.

RB wearing the crown right now, ferrari's reliability issues wasting two days of essential data gathering , dont think we did a full race sim like redbull and merc yet
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I'd rather have Ferrari and Mercedes battling it out, two real car manufacturer and not some fizzy drink company.
    lol i cant stand ham and those guys plus it'l be something new if it was rb vs ferrari for a change, but with our current issues chances are slipping away
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Red Bull may be a drink company but they are also employing people who know how to build a car and they have proved it. If proper car manufactures can't build better car than Red Bull then those proper car manufactures should be ashamed of themselves.
    agreed. 2019 could be the year for a 3 way fight......FINALLY!!!!!.....Tired of the silver arrows winning. IF Ferrari does'nt win it, then my 2nd team would be RedBull to take it to the 3 star behemoth.....as some if not most on this forum would.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    RB wearing the crown right now, ferrari's reliability issues wasting two days of essential data gathering , dont think we did a full race sim like redbull and merc yet
    I think it is too early to say anything, but I am expecting Honda fighting with top teams this year, Newey, Max, and Gasly and few years PU development, we`ll see..

I want Crashstappen to get in Hamiltons head. I want to see them interact. It would be better. I wish we can get our car far ahead of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    I want Crashstappen to get in Hamiltons head. I want to see them interact. It would be better. I wish we can get our car far ahead of those two.
    Lewis, and Mercedes, plays the long game in the race and in the season. He'll let Max go.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis, and Mercedes, plays the long game in the race and in the season. He'll let Max go.
    If Max is fighting for the championship he won't let him go. He can't, if they are fighting for the same position and in same points and Max is within a title shot, he cant let him go, if he does, he will look like he is scared, and we know he is not scared.

Are we not gathering data from HAAS and Alfa??? There is still 2 days left...no???

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    If Max is fighting for the championship he won't let him go. He can't, if they are fighting for the same position and in same points and Max is within a title shot, he cant let him go, if he does, he will look like he is scared, and we know he is not scared.
    maybe.....but it's more of a tactical (race) and strategic(season) characteristic than "looking scared."

I saw Alfa’s onboard lap, that car was so balanced, no steering corrections whatsoever.

Are we not gathering data from HAAS and Alfa??? There is still 2 days left...no???
    but what about everything besides PU, like optimizing setups for tyres, finding even more faults and weaknesses in the car, supposed new smaller parts, running on c4 tyres, we losing valuable time, lets hope next two days go smoother than ever

There are rumors that the reason for Vettel's accident was a broken wheel carrier or the connection of the pushrod into the wheel carrier.

but what about everything besides PU, like optimizing setups for tyres, finding even more faults and weaknesses in the car, supposed new smaller parts, running on c4 tyres, we losing valuable time, lets hope next two days go smoother than ever
    Obviously it is not ideal, but man you take worry to new levels!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Obviously it is not ideal, but man you take worry to new levels!
    lol past years till current have made me anxious and despair knowing how quick it usually goes downhill and at record speed too

lol past years till current have made me anxious and despair knowing how quick it usually goes downhill and at record speed too
    I would'nt worry about the PU. 2 yrs ago, yes....but not currently.

Look on the bright side - all they're learning about the weakness that caused this crash, plus getting the new car back together fast & reliably after a crash. There's always a silver lining - it may not outweigh the downside, but you take away as much as you can from the experience.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Look on the bright side - all they're learning about the weakness that caused this crash, plus getting the new car back together fast & reliably after a crash. There's always a silver lining - it may not outweigh the downside, but you take away as much as you can from the experience.
    thats true, thats the one thing positive, hoping we sort this out before the season starts but then again how much more problems we could be finding if we were running but i get you lol dont think i could be positive about this though.

I would'nt worry about the PU. 2 yrs ago, yes....but not currently.
    lol no no i meant in general, usually have to wait for around summer break time for when to expect things to start falling apart , just very unexpected since first week was so smooth

amus posted clearer image

Update from Ferrari: "Following the issue we had this morning with the front left of our car, we are thoroughly verifying everything, which clearly takes time. Our aim is to send the car back on track before the end of today."

lol no no i meant in general, usually have to wait for around summer break time for when to expect things to start falling apart , just very unexpected since first week was so smooth
    Mercedes had an oil leak (VB #77) the other day on the most reliable engine in F1. Personally, I would take a coolant issue over an oil leak. Nonetheless, it's testing.

Quit being such a worry wart.

Haven't seen any updates saying that Ferrari are back on track, looking more like they'll give it hell tomorrow! On the plus side () Alfa & Haas both clocked over 100 laps
    Forza Ferrari !

Leclerc out

yaaaay! hopefully he can test installation if everything is ready for tomorrow

outlap and returning to the pits

he pits lol should'v went for a glory run

he pits lol should'v went for a glory run
    And break our rivals heart? Nah..Melbourne is the best place for that.