Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 223334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1847

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Cool pics! Thanks, mate.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

3 days combined (Test 2)-->drivers, best times, tyres, and # of laps

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0hjNUaWwAUJPGu.png

Day 7 only - Engine Manufacturers km

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0hcbYRXQAEnVww.png

Day 7 only - Teams km

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0hcN2uWoAEnS9J.png

Day 7 only - Drivers, best times, tyres, # of laps

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0hbuWtWwAAOXZA.png
    It's not how start but how you finish.

So what is this exactly?

Untitled.png
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    So what is this exactly?

Untitled.png
    piece of the rim when it actually broke due fatigue probably
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

So what is this exactly?

Untitled.png
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    piece of the rim when it actually broke due fatigue probably

You can see the tire already seperating from the broken rim hence the left front wing already dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    You can see the tire already seperating from the broken rim hence the left front wing already dragging.
    So part of the end plate?
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

So part of the end plate?
    Yep, part of the outer lip of the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Yep, part of the outer lip of the rim.
    It brings back Felipe's Hungary nightmare, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    So the car just broke after all.

I just assumed, didn't know for sure. I consider Ferrari crew serious people, not trolls to stop and block the testing just to keep some irrelevant testing record. I didn't want to suggest that it was the same issue like the rim yesterday, just that for some reason, the car stopped working properly like it happened yesterday. Good thing that it happened near the end of the day and the team managed to finish most of the planned testing for today.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Hussain92 View Post
    I wish that we had a similar airbox to last year, could it be the exhaust needed a bit more cooling I could be completely wrong but unless we have improved the cooling packaging it's only thing I can think which maybe affecting. Does anyone know if we have completely redesigned the internal layouts Vs last year i.e mguh mguk radiators etc..
    agreed. And i think it is different design layout to shrink it a bit more. If haas has also been suffering with this exhaust issue could definitely be something else having a knock on effect
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Exhaust issues are a common thing, happened many times in the past. I believe it could be related to the new waste-gate setup, most probably they changed the internal layout hence the sudden problem. As always better for it to happen now in testing than during an actual race. I'm more concerned about the new design rim problem that caused Seb's crash. THAT is very serious and I have a feeling that Ferrari decided to test the concept very late.

Seb 1.15.8

Today should be interesting. Both merc drivers and seb will do quali Sims.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Today should be interesting. Both merc drivers and seb will do quali Sims.
    Ferrarrri says :
    The final day of #F1Testing is here! Today's agenda?
    Laps. Laps. Laps. 💪

I am also interested to see what Max can do in the RB15, I have a feeling he could give us a hard time with the improved Honda PU and sublime chassis

will redbull even do much, half the team left already i think, Hopefully seb gets the perfect day today
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    I am also interested to see what Max can do in the RB15, I have a feeling he could give us a hard time with the improved Honda PU and sublime chassis
    Seb never allows poor Max to get his first ever pole. Singapore 2017, Mexico 2017; Max had the car to do it but suddenly when it all mattered in Q3, Vettel came out of nowhere to deny him his first ever pole. Red Bull was fastest all weekend in Singapore and Mexico 2017 no wonder after Verstappen's lap in Singapore Q3, all his team and his father were happy only for Vettel to blitz them all.

That's why Verstappen does kamikaze move on Seb all the time because that's the only way for him to beat Seb. He knows Hamilton can easily be put aside but Seb is tough so he has to do something different to come out on top.

live timing... https://youtu.be/CCS7DCzFcRI
    couldn't find anything better at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Seb never allows poor Max to get his first ever pole. Singapore 2017, Mexico 2017; Max had the car to do it but suddenly when it all mattered in Q3, Vettel came out of nowhere to deny him his first ever pole. Red Bull was fastest all weekend in Singapore and Mexico 2017 no wonder after Verstappen's lap in Singapore Q3, all his team and his father were happy only for Vettel to blitz them all.

That's why Verstappen does kamikaze move on Seb all the time because that's the only way for him to beat Seb. He knows Hamilton can easily be put aside but Seb is tough so he has to do something different to come out on top.
    lol max is the type so i can sorta kinda agree lol

very quick times from bottas on c3, i think hes doing race sim, started in very low 1:19s to 1:20s to 1:21s staying there for awhile , nvm he pits *but goes straight out again

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post

Difference between ham & vettel over mad max is, ham takes it easy n doesn’t want to take any risks against him. Where as vettel goes for it that’s natural racer instinct. Even if you see max, he doesn’t sit behind a car and drive along. When there’s a opportunity he’ll go for it, that what it should be.
    That’s why I reckon vettel & max as aggressive drivers. Ham more opportunistic, smart & game reader.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    very quick times from bottas on c3, i think hes doing race sim, started in very low 1:19s to 1:20s to 1:21s staying there for awhile , nvm he pits *but goes straight out again

If you see RG times, even he started with bottas. Had a good stint.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    If you see RG times, even he started with bottas. Had a good stint.
    hope both teams worked together to fix our exhaust issues early running is good

https://twitter.com/fergalf1/status/...894400/photo/1

merc preparing for plenty c4 and c5 tests apparently

Can't see live streaming at the office, am I right Seb did only 9 laps so far?

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    Can't see live streaming at the office, am I right Seb did only 9 laps so far?
    he just came out but yes you right

1:17.495 sainz c3, mclaren might'v actually have improved from previous years stumblings

TY! Good to see he is out again.

Bottas 1:17:1 first attempt at a fast lap in two weeks , either c4 or c3

C4 tyre

Sainz 1.17.026, tyre c5 probably.

10:32 Bottas was really hooked up through Turns 1, 2 and 3. Probably the best balanced we’ve seen the Mercedes for a while. --- Edd Straw