Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    People over at F1 Technical are saying that Hamilton didn't cut the chicane in Sector 3.

Autosprint also saying that it was a genuine S3 time.

https://twitter.com/autosprintLIVE/s...086380033?s=20
    Lewis fanboys say he never so he never....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Lewis fanboys say he never so he never....
    Exactly :)

Vettel needs to get out and start pumping some laps in, Ferrari can still do 100+ laps today

Seb on track
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Please help with live stream link

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    one of ferrari's larger updates this week, NEW color red test!! tada lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0VXrxFU8AkgP2o.jpg
    I read on Twitter that the mechanics were having a hard time cleaning the dirt/debris off of the matt paint. Wonder if those were just rumours or true?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I read on Twitter that the mechanics were having a hard time cleaning the dirt/debris off of the matt paint. Wonder if those were just rumours or true?
    I think its true but i think thats the nature of Matte, i think the new red shade is just to appease those that said orange orange orange maybe

Quote Originally Posted by farid-baku View Post
    Please help with live stream link
    no stream this week, im using numerous sites that give updates via images and comments, maybe others know?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Not a very good day today regarding car issues but plenty time to get decent data from seb if everything goes according to plan

i wont consider too serious if is just cooling. taking in mind that during the first test no problems were risen its probably a one time issue and we should be ok. Fingers crossed is not an engine problem

Quote Originally Posted by subfire91 View Post
    i wont consider too serious if is just cooling. taking in mind that during the first test no problems were risen its probably a one time issue and we should be ok. Fingers crossed is not an engine problem
    Apparently haas have also suffered with cooling issues, i wonder if its when ferrari changed the lay out of there waste gate pipes , from two to just one, if that was the cause

Apparently haas have also suffered with cooling issues, i wonder if its when ferrari changed the lay out of there waste gate pipes , from two to just one, if that was the cause
    That's the reason why they test.

probably something they changed. Or something failed within the cooling system.

We never had any issues with cooling in the first test; is it way hotter this week?
    Although we do seem to have a pretty tight engine cover compared to the others, but at the same time our side pod inlets are bigger compared to last year, so one would think that we should have enough cooling....but who knows

And it’s only gonna get hotter as the season unfolds....hope ferrari know what they are doing
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Vettel 1:18:2 could be c3 or c4

--
    two 1:18:2s in a row, i wonder if he pits now, nope continues on but laps continuously(2-3 laps) in the very high 1:19s and low 1:20s after that and pits
    Last edited by mwk360; 26th February 2019 at 13:27.

14:17 Good thing we spotted that in time - Vettel immediately goes fastest with a 1m18.206s lap!

Racing is life and life is a risk - Michael schumacher

Looks like it was on the yellow banded C3 tires.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    We never had any issues with cooling in the first test; is it way hotter this week?
    Although we do seem to have a pretty tight engine cover compared to the others, but at the same time our side pod inlets are bigger compared to last year, so one would think that we should have enough cooling....but who knows

And it’s only gonna get hotter as the season unfolds....hope ferrari know what they are doing
    i can only hope binotto understands more than MA where ferrari needs to spend money on development to fix issues like these

Gaily just did 1:17:7 on C3s??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

gasly 1:17:7s on c3 fastest by far

Honda flexing a little

Maybe the sandbags for redbull are coming off?

one of ferrari's larger updates this week, NEW color red test!! tada lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0VXrxFU8AkgP2o.jpg
    I prefer that red!

seb in the 1:17s but 0.2s behind gasly as he cools down and goes for one more hot lap

----

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    I prefer that red!
    I think i need to see it on the sun a bit longer to judge but it looks scarlet and more RedRed than before lol

Vettel (C3) #SF90
    OUT
    1: 17.925
    1: 44.440
    1: 18.304
    1: 35.384
    1: 20.078
    1: 20.072
    1: 20.083
    DRIVE-THROUGH
    IN #F1Testing #Day5 #F1
    @ScuderiaFerrari
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Merc confirmed ham cut the chicane

https://mobile.twitter.com/MercedesA...03480152264705

does any one remember the best s3 we had in first test ?

Rb gaining most time in s3 comparing to ferrari, the DF section, ferrari gains slightly in s2

-------------

[AMuS] We hear from Alfa Romeo that new parts will be mounted on their car on Thursday and on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    does any one remember the best s3 we had in first test ?
    it might be in one of the earlier pages on this thread if you check

Rb gaining most time in s3 comparing to ferrari, the DF section, ferrari gains slightly in s2
    Seb was fastest in Sector 1, maybe lifted in Sector 3? Because in week 1, Ferrari was super strong in Sector 3 and other teams were struggling to beat or come close to Ferrari's time on same tyres.

i dont think so... high 26 used to be our best... i genuinely dont think we are the fastest in s3... RB..MERC.. then us

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    i dont think so... high 26 used to be our best... i genuinely dont think we are the fastest in s3... RB..MERC.. then us
    Same story every year