Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Could be but he's definitely fighting the car. You can see him struggling in and out of the curves.
    his s3 looks quite good though, which sections was he struggling on? herbert droning on that im falling asleep
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Apparently Hamilton and Bottas have been doing a complete race simulation + some, hamilton supposedly just made his first pit stop, no wonder he has been running since session started but his times have been very good and consistent and he continues on
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Ferrari very slippery following the mcleran in s3 in lots of corners, unable to pass yet

Vettel is still losing front end grip following the McLaren closely.
    So much for the new aero regulation

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Ferrari very slippery following the mcleran in s3 in lots of corners, unable to pass yet
    Oh no, we’re doomed....we cannot even pass a McLaren......please
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post

Or maybe it’s our front wing interpretation that’s giving us problems following another car....maybe mercs or red bulls is better....NO?
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Season is over ………. for Mercedes :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    yep saw that two laps in a row he had to dive in pits couldnt make the pass especially when he got close to Sainz i think the car had no grip

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dhont View Post
    Ha, ha....I like your theory

it seems he doesn’t intend to pass the McL.. maybe trying to see how the tire degrades from the wake of another car?

I didn't see footage, but perhaps he tried to follow the car to see how it feels but didn't really want to overtake ?

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    I didn't see footage, but perhaps he tried to follow the car to see how it feels but didn't really want to overtake ?
    That’s what I’m thinking too.....to see how it effects the car following another compared to last year

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    it seems he doesn’t intend to pass the McL.. maybe trying to see how the tire degrades from the wake of another car?
    def possible, i think he did that with Kvyat. but he tried running drs this time while mcl didnt both times, could be just heavier or the new regs didnt help squat

constant 1:23s for ham on his full race sim , tyres seem to last quite long on their car, but i think they are on harder tyres so they should last longer

ham locking up finally

constant 1:23s for ham on his full race sim , tyres seem to last quite long on their car, but i think they are on harder tyres so they should last longer
    Not the last lap he wasn’t consistent....did a big boo boo....lol

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Not the last lap he wasn’t consistent....did a big boo boo....lol
    lol

So under the slow motion footage I STILL see a bit of vapor smoking on the Ferrari.....and seen it on the Alfa also....but not as pronounced as last year

his s3 looks quite good though, which sections was he struggling on? herbert droning on that im falling asleep
    sorry was away. I saw him struggling towards the final 5 corners but if you say his S3 is best then he must be really pushing hard. Just a few seconds ago I saw Lewis blocking the wheels and flat spotting them heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dhont View Post

sorry was away. I saw him struggling towards the final 5 corners but if you say his S3 is best then he must be really pushing hard. Just a few seconds ago I saw Lewis blocking the wheels and flat spotting them heavily.
    they said ham and bottas are doing/did a complete race sim today so i think he's pushing as he would race day, ham already made his first pitstop wonder if he'l stop again using the c2's

I was just reading an article were they mention that RedBull are unable to run their Honda PU at full power due to a vibration issue. This seems to have manifested in the past as well for Toro Rosso & McLaren.
    Maybe Claire Williams might be interested in Honda PU's eventually?

Sooooo much talk from sky about how mercs were right when they employed team orders to let Ham win, hmmm strange any other occasion when team orders would'v benefited ferrari or seb, sky made it out to be the most unfair disgusting thing ever

I was just reading an article were they mention that RedBull are unable to run their Honda PU at full power due to a vibration issue. This seems to have manifested in the past as well for Toro Rosso & McLaren.
    Maybe Claire Williams might be interested in Honda PU's eventually?

redbull have brought on another new rear wing for max car

new i think someone posted earlier but lil bit easier to see here

If only Haas was running properly , we could have got a lot more milage on Ferrari engines. We are still okay I guess.

If only Haas was running properly , we could have got a lot more milage on Ferrari engines. We are still okay I guess.
    they had some ignition issue or something, glad kimi and seb are picking up weight that haas keeps leaving with their issues

Haas have given us an update on what caused Romain Grosjean's red flag earlier this afternoon - and Pietro Fittipaldi's this morning.

It was... the ignition coil. Good news is that the team have fixed it and Grosjean has just left the pits to try and add to his paltry tally of 9 laps for the day so far...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz20ORhW0AIzXl9.jpg new i think someone posted earlier but lil bit easier to see here
    I knew it! Mercs have the blown front wheels too! I figured there was something behind the black paint other than heat dissipation materials etc.

I knew it! Mercs have the blown front wheels too! I figured there was something behind the black paint other than heat dissipation materials etc.
    is that allowed?