Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272839 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Barcelona testing(Circuit de Catalunya)

Anyone seen Williams? I heard they were so fast that F1 officials had a tough time recording their lap times hence the no record displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I hate the tyre compound naming this year
    We will have only 3 tire compounds, hard (white), medium(yellow), soft(red). They will change the compound each race, for softer or harder, but only have 3 colors, for the hard, medium, soft.
    The C1 to C5 are only for testing, as the teams will be using all the tires during testing. That is the only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    We will have only 3 tire compounds, hard (white), medium(yellow), soft(red). They will change the compound each race, for softer or harder, but only have 3 colors, for the hard, medium, soft.
    The C1 to C5 are only for testing, as the teams will be using all the tires during testing. That is the only reason.
    I heard they will use all 5 compounds over the year, but at each circuit they will use 3. The hardest will be called "Hard" and will be coloured white, the next hardest will be called "Medium" and will be coloured yellow and the softest will be called "Soft" and will be coloured red. But it may be that at one race C3 will be the soft and at another race it will be C5.

[AMuS] Christian Horner about the Ferrari front wing: "We remain true to our wing type because it works best for us. Of course, we looked at the Ferrari concept, but our simulations have shown that our wing has more potential."
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by enjaybel3 View Post
    I heard they will use all 5 compounds over the year, but at each circuit they will use 3. The hardest will be called "Hard" and will be coloured white, the next hardest will be called "Medium" and will be coloured yellow and the softest will be called "Soft" and will be coloured red. But it may be that at one race C3 will be the soft and at another race it will be C5.
    thats even worse, super convoluted
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Russell is going to be another merc/toto boy that will do whatever his boss wants him to do similar to all the shady things ocon did last year but probably worse since williams will be an early backmarker imo

So, this afternoon was all right?

Kimi 1 second faster than Sauber qualifying effort in 2018. Looking good

apparently kimi used C5 not the c4, c5 is the softest compound, all mixed up with people unable to tell difference between the two

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    So, this afternoon was all right?
    so far so good, was abit too cold this morning so times could be little slower and data might be little off than what usual tracks temps are

any other free links that work??? the one that wrx202 posted don't seem to work for me

thx
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any other free links that work??? the one that wrx202 posted don't seem to work for me

thx
    i dont think theres anything live yet, its lunch time, im waitin on http://cricfree.ws/sky-sports-f1-live-stream

or could try enjaybel3 solution for mobile

scratch that just use https://strims.gg/somuchforsubtlety

i dont think theres anything live yet, its lunch time, im waitin on http://cricfree.ws/sky-sports-f1-live-stream

or could try enjaybel3 solution for mobile
    oh, ok.....i'll wait a bit more then and try after lunch....it's 8am here in Canada.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

oh, ok.....i'll wait a bit more then and try after lunch....it's 8am here in Canada.....lol
    its back it should be on

its back it should be on
    Yep, just started...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Yep, just started... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8194f555ee.jpg

lol imagine that was our rear wing, going full RC looking

lol imagine that was our rear wing, going full RC looking
    Lol yeah, Italian TV calls them batman style.

Yep, just started... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8194f555ee.jpg

yeah, noticed that.....btw, how big is your tv??? i'm looking at getting in replacing my current 70" sharp aquos with an 85" Sony 4K UHD HDR or the LG 86" 4K UHD HDR......decisions, decisions.....lol

yeah, noticed that.....btw, how big is your tv??? i'm looking at getting in replacing my current 70" sharp aquos with an 85" Sony 4K UHD HDR or the LG 86" 4K UHD HDR......decisions, decisions.....lol
    Ah no mines nothing of the sort. It's a tiny 43" in the office area. I have a 55" in the bedroom and a massive short throw projector in the games room downstairs which I usually use when I don't want to be disturbed (such as the start of a gp)

Ah no mines nothing of the sort. It's a tiny 43" in the office area. I have a 55" in the bedroom and a massive short throw projector in the games room downstairs which I usually use when I don't want to be disturbed (such as the start of a gp)

Images

awesome i like your set ups.....

awesome i like your set ups.....
    Thanks [emoji4]

Williams finally making an appearance

Watching Vettel following the STR you can instantly tell how sharper the ferrari turns round the corners.

What's wrong with Haas today?

Herbert is so annoying, taking all attention off whats happening on track now

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    What's wrong with Haas today?
    EC issues apparently according to sky is what they think

hamilton must have huge amounts of fuel, he has been lapping almost constantly since session started again and his times are very good and consistent so far by what they showing on screen

hamilton must have huge amounts of fuel, he has been lapping almost constantly since session started again and his times are very good and consistent so far by what they showing on screen
    Could be but he's definitely fighting the car. You can see him struggling in and out of the curves.