Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheScuderia.net 2019 Fantasy F1 League

lol we got points for some reason
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

107pts.
    RG (T) & DR dnf did cost a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    107pts.
    RG (T) & DR dnf did cost a lot.
    i feel this will be the only weekend where i will outscore anyone lol, ill take it

RG(t) could'v made me a mega winner , but was such a dud, what happened?? i just remember they botched his pitstop my mind is blank on what happened to him??

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    i feel this will be the only weekend where i will outscore anyone lol, ill take it

RG(t) could'v made me a mega winner , but was such a dud, what happened?? i just remember they botched his pitstop my mind is blank on what happened to him??
    Pit stop error. Similar to last year, front left wheel.
    Even after that he had pace with fresh tyres to get into points, don’t know wt happ.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Pit stop error. Similar to last year, front left wheel.
    Even after that he had pace with fresh tyres to get into points, don’t know wt happ.
    Haas being Haas