Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2019 Melbourne(Oz) Pre-Race news

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Best move we made was to get rid of Allison and put Binotto in charge.
    I agree with that! I think he was not as good as many said. I actually felt he was just all talk and he suppressed some of our talented guys.
    Also, he rat on us, giving away our secrets, so he could make a name for himself. Thats why last year they won, because Rat Allison, (RAallison) used our secrets against us.
    I am sure, if Ferrari find a good lawyer, they can put him in jail for sharing information, because when he was signing a contract, there is a clause saying you cannot share the company intellectual property, which he did.

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    I agree with that! I think he was not as good as many said. I actually felt he was just all talk and he suppressed some of our talented guys.
    Also, he rat on us, giving away our secrets, so he could make a name for himself. Thats why last year they won, because Rat Allison, (RAallison) used our secrets against us.
    I am sure, if Ferrari find a good lawyer, they can put him in jail for sharing information, because when he was signing a contract, there is a clause saying you cannot share the company intellectual property, which he did.
    So.. when someone joins a new team you want to mind wipe them?
    Last edited by evo_spook; 14th March 2019 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    So.. when someone joins a new team you want to mind wipe them?
    I am not talking about mind wipe, but they specifically targeted Ferrari, with the battery or the oil burning or whatever they did, Allison gave those things, he shared them, which you cannot. You can influence your designs, based on what you learned, but sharing information is not allowed. When I sign a contract to work for a company, you cannot even take your calculations you did, its company property, if you design a patent, its company property, not yours, plus you sign a non disclosure agreement, where you cannot talk about what went on inside the company. Allison used the information he gained from Ferrari, to tell the Mercedes team and the FIA to restrict this, restrict that, to stop our challenge. I think its a no no. Plus, I do not know how he did not get a gardening leave before joining another team. It was crazy to me.

Allison is a snitch end of story.

I am not talking about mind wipe, but they specifically targeted Ferrari, with the battery or the oil burning or whatever they did, Allison gave those things, he shared them, which you cannot. You can influence your designs, based on what you learned, but sharing information is not allowed. When I sign a contract to work for a company, you cannot even take your calculations you did, its company property, if you design a patent, its company property, not yours, plus you sign a non disclosure agreement, where you cannot talk about what went on inside the company. Allison used the information he gained from Ferrari, to tell the Mercedes team and the FIA to restrict this, restrict that, to stop our challenge. I think its a no no. Plus, I do not know how he did not get a gardening leave before joining another team. It was crazy to me.
    No, no,

You can’t share drawings taken from Ferrari. And you can’t work from merc until gardening leave is done.
    But after that he can spill whatever he wants. It is nothing new, it happens across every employee in F1.
    Not sure where you get the idea if he knew something he can’t say anything

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Allison is a snitch end of story.
    And where do you get idea this is unique.

You need to drop the self persecution idea.

Allison was hired on the pretext to devolge important Ferrari knowledge he knew each and every step Ferrari would take Ferrari came undone trying to introduce technology that Allison the snitch did not know about this year it's a whole new game the snitch is all alone no Ferrari info in his hands or head the only head that will be on the chopping block is his should mercedes fail .Ps don't forget also Costa another insider trader.

Add this to the list of reasons why we lost the '18 championship. Last year was really a perfect storm of death, mismanagement, instrinsic pressure, and extrinsic pressure. If Ferrari had Mercedes's infrastructure, they would have had both championships. I have a feeling this year will be much different.

Disappointed Since 2010

Instrinsic , extrinsic ? Stop using words I can't understand ! The pressure is too great! You will drive me to drink!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Then why did he **** so much second time when he was at ferrari with all those upgrades “he” was bringing which were actually downgrades? Please tell me I’d like to know
    Testing was banned so we had to rely on wind tunnel data and computer simulations rather than test laps at Fiorano

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Apparently I exceeded my quota for uploads as I keep getting an error message but just to explain the vanes are right under the wheel arms, vertical grills in Raw Carbon Fibre sort of shark gills look
    thanks! still kinda looks the same lol i need to see side by side when i have time to find photos
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)