Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 684

Thread: 2019 Australian GP: Practices and Qualifying

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    833
    Vet has issues boxed

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Vet has issues boxed
    Yeah only that was pending after Mercedes have already reserved the front row. What a disaster!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,236
    Should we be worried yet or still keep hope for the quali ?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    833
    This is where Ferrari must remain calm reset and move forward no italian hysteria for God's sake this is the test.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,522
    Did we run soft tyres yet ??? It seems like vettel & Leclerc doing race sims.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,522
    Merc race pace looks good compared to ferrari.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Merc race pace looks good compared to ferrari.
    People saying we are sandbaging but that doesnt mean mercs arent as well,i dont feel good so far.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    919
    No worries, Bahrain isn't too far.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,508
    Come on, people. It's FP2. The doom and gloom already started. Wait for Q3.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    612
    Do we really think Alfa Romeo - our junior team - is a tenth slower than Vettel and 2 tenths faster than Leclerc?
    Do we REALLY think Renault is within a tenth of Ferrari/redbull and faster than Leclerc?!

    Open your eyes people.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    not a good day, look so slow 0.8s slower than merc but atleast we matching RB

    long runs, Bottas is almost 0.8s faster too according to sky

    leclerc spin, he said there could be a problem too earlier
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Do we really think Alfa Romeo - our junior team - is a tenth slower than Vettel and 2 tenths faster than Leclerc?
    Do we REALLY think Renault is within a tenth of Ferrari/redbull and faster than Leclerc?!

    Open your eyes people.
    No but that doesnt mean we are close to Mercs who are probably sandbaging as well.

    After all these years of disappointment its normal to be skeptical.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    People saying we are sandbaging but that doesnt mean mercs arent as well,i dont feel good so far.
    same, mercs big upgrades probably made a huge step, i havent seen RB's big china upgrades
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    no power gasly reports
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Yeah only that was pending after Mercedes have already reserved the front row. What a disaster!
    this circuit is so suited to them too so less surprised but they much faster than i thought compared to the rest
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    127
    Guys relax remember last year every Friday we used to be about half a second or more off Mercedes. Fp3 is where we will pick it up a notch. Fp1 we looked the best, vettel had more time in his first sector. Fp2 the race pace if you noticed leclerc on hard compound was matching bottas whilst vettel was just about there with his best time of 1:28.3 but averaging 1:29.0 bottas 1:28.7 Hamilton 1:28.4 leclerc on hard tyre 1:28.8 so surely we are upto something. I have faith we are with Mercedes if not ahead not a power track so redbull should be closer too

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13
    Wow some of you guys really are negative nancy's, it's only FP2 for crying out loud.

    Any headlines from that session should be disregarded to be frank.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Guys relax remember last year every Friday we used to be about half a second or more off Mercedes. Fp3 is where we will pick it up a notch. Fp1 we looked the best, vettel had more time in his first sector. Fp2 the race pace if you noticed leclerc on hard compound was matching bottas whilst vettel was just about there with his best time of 1:28.3 but averaging 1:29.0 bottas 1:28.7 Hamilton 1:28.4 leclerc on hard tyre 1:28.8 so surely we are upto something. I have faith we are with Mercedes if not ahead not a power track so redbull should be closer too
    Sky says Bottas was going very well on long runs, Vettel was consistent and Charles was consistently slower.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    127
    Slower? Did you just follow what sky said or watch the times yourself? Leclerc was better than vettel on harder tyres! He matched vettel on harder tyres! Ferrari is not showing their true pace you will see tomorrow

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,803
    3 hours into the season and the usual 2 are wetting their panties already....how surprising.
    Forza Ferrari

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Sky says Bottas was going very well on long runs, Vettel was consistent and Charles was consistently slower.
    karun said
    bottas average was 1:28:3
    seb was 1:29:0
    leclerc was 1:28:7/8
    gasly was 1:29:2

    i think leclerc was on the hards, seb was on mediums, both bottas and hamilton looked like they did runs on mediums, the f1 graphics are still terrible with no tyre info that people begged for for years now
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  22. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Sky says Bottas was going very well on long runs, Vettel was consistent and Charles was consistently slower.
    Sky said Leclerc averaged a 1:28.9 over 11 laps. I believe this was both a longer run and on average faster than the others. It was also faster than Vettel.

    Please correct me if I’m wrong.

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,678
    Hamilton 0.972sec ahead of Raikkonen is hardly earthshattering. I'm not worried about our pace, with three engine rule Ferrari should turn down the engine as much as possible.

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    127
    ^^ that's correct. Vettel was on soft Hamilton on soft bottas on soft leclerc on hard. Considering the tyres I feel ferraris pace looking at leclerc was impressive!

  25. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Newport, CA
    Posts
    404
    Another year that will go down the drain? Red cars have no winning pace. Utterly disappointed. CL seems sluggish and out of sorts, same for Seb. Yawn.

  26. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231



    better table of info, bottas and ham did race sim on mediums and leclerc on hards, seb did his on mediums too, so can compare seb to bottas long run pace


    Last edited by mwk360; 15th March 2019 at 06:54.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  27. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Sky said Leclerc averaged a 1:28.9 over 11 laps. I believe this was both a longer run and on average faster than the others. It was also faster than Vettel.

    Please correct me if I’m wrong.
    Absolutely correct leclerc's pace gives me hope we can fight this weekend

  28. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    127
    Verstappen did his lap with 20mins left in the session everyone else got theirs earlier I think redbull isnt close to what they boast themselves out to be.

  29. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Another year that will go down the drain? Red cars have no winning pace. Utterly disappointed. CL seems sluggish and out of sorts, same for Seb. Yawn.
    hopefully its just this track like last year ferrari was very slow compared to mercs, leclerc was reporting issues saw someone said seb had issues and boxed in earlier post, maybe reliability gremlins still a problem so they had to turn down engines
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  30. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Verstappen did his lap with 20mins left in the session everyone else got theirs earlier I think redbull isnt close to what they boast themselves out to be.
    but i think gasly did his fast lap around same time as Seb and Leclerc, on long runs they seem to be about 0.2s but gasly reporting no power issues too so nothing too rosey for them too like they were praising honda like its the best thing ever
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •