Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Australian GP : Race

I'm pretty sure Max would've gone for it and overtake Vettel. Maybe, that's the difference between Max and Leclerc.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Max would've gone for it and overtake Vettel. Maybe, that's the difference between Max and Leclerc.
    It’s not drivers issue at first race. It’s the car & team call.

Thats the difference between RedBull and Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It’s not drivers issue at first race. It’s the car & team call.
    +1

1 MERCEDES 44
    2 FERRARI 22
    3 RED BULL RACING HONDA 15
    4 HAAS FERRARI 8
    5 RENAULT 6
    6 ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 4
    7 RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 2
    8 SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 1
    9 MCLAREN RENAULT 0
    10 WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0

1 Valtteri Bottas FIN MERCEDES 26
    2 Lewis Hamilton GBR MERCEDES 18
    3 Max Verstappen NED RED BULL RACING HONDA 15
    4 Sebastian Vettel GER FERRARI 12
    5 Charles Leclerc MON FERRARI 10
    6 Kevin Magnussen DEN HAAS FERRARI 8
    7 Nico Hulkenberg GER RENAULT 6
    8 Kimi Räikkönen FIN ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 4
    9 Lance Stroll CAN RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 2
    10 Daniil Kvyat RUS SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 1

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Thats the difference between RedBull and Ferrari.
    Maybe. But you can't afford to be being that submissive...that you had to ask permission to overtake. If he wants to be a WDC then he needs to be more assertive.

I'm rather happy it seems Seb and leclerc are going to work together and not kamakazi each other , leclerc will def be ahead at races in the future where seb will be told to stay behind too, team orders are good top teams need team orders
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Maybe. But you can't afford to be being that submissive...that you had to ask permission to overtake. He wants to be a WDC then he needs to be more assertive.
    I know. This is when a young and talented driver like Leclerc is starting to realize Ferrari. Ferrari slowly chips away at the "fervor" of a talented driver like Charles.

Redbull does'nt and lets him race.

2 different race strategies.

Im tired of seeing Mercs winning WCC & Ham WDC.
    If ferrari have the same issues going into next couple of races.
    I would root RB & Mad max team to beat Ham & merc. Don’t have any other option. No other driver apart vet & mad max could take on Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    1 MERCEDES 44
    2 FERRARI 22
    3 RED BULL RACING HONDA 15
    4 HAAS FERRARI 8
    5 RENAULT 6
    6 ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 4
    7 RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 2
    8 SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 1
    9 MCLAREN RENAULT 0
    10 WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0

Already merc are double the points of ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Im tired of seeing Mercs winning WCC & Ham WDC.
    If ferrari have the same issues going into next couple of races.
    I would root RB & Mad max team to beat Ham & merc. Don’t have any other option. No other driver apart vet & mad max could take on Ham.
    what about reborn rubenz bottas this year , im rooting for him if ferrari are slacking again in the coming races
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    what about reborn rubenz bottas this year , im rooting for him if ferrari are slacking again in the coming races
    Well you already support Merc more than Ferrari so it makes sense.
    Forza Ferrari

D1y0IFTXcAASQN6.jpeg.jpg if the PU is OK why the hell is it so low compared to other ferrari engines let alone the top three? What they had last year was much better than what they ran this race it just doesn't add up you can't go in reverse?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Well you already support Merc more than Ferrari so it makes sense.
    support heck no, know they're doing a better job making a racing car well, so far its going that way

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    D1y0IFTXcAASQN6.jpeg.jpg if the PU is OK why the hell is it so low compared to other ferrari engines let alone the top three? What they had last year was much better than what they ran this race it just doesn't add up you can't go in reverse?!!
    thanks was looking for that

--

seb second last in speedtrap lol what is going on, maybe the battery is dead or something since Haas and alfa are quicker, and wasn't giving that extra power like dani ric in monaco

support heck no, know they're doing a better job making a racing car well, so far its going that way
    Regardless man.. I wouldn't ever wish to support anyone other than ferrari drivers. Hamilton or bottas winning is the same bloody thing Mercedes is more back by British media than mclaren ever was I could atleast be content with mclaren winning but I absolutely despise toto wolf and his team even if vettel went to merc I'd never support them.. That's just me though

I know. This is when a young and talented driver like Leclerc is starting to realize Ferrari. Ferrari slowly chips away at the "fervor" of a talented driver like Charles.

Redbull does'nt and lets him race.

2 different race strategies.
    Well they did let Ricciardo to race Vettel from the get-go.

Regardless man.. I wouldn't ever wish to support anyone other than ferrari drivers. Hamilton or bottas winning is the same bloody thing Mercedes is more back by British media than mclaren ever was I could atleast be content with mclaren winning but I absolutely despise toto wolf and his team even if vettel went to merc I'd never support them.. That's just me though
    fair enough, for me bottas is more stand up and i can support him because i know how unfair chances he is given because hamilton is mercedes icon and is made into the slave driver at the team. so if he can put a dent in hamilton's ego ill take it lol, less lies about about how hamilton made the car go 1s faster himself will be spread too.

obviously if ferrari can find a genie lamp and wish for a faster car im always going to want them to end up ahead of merc drivers

Well they did let Ricciardo to race Vettel from the get-go.
    Yep, and they let Daniel "Avocado" race against Max.....hence as to why "Avocado" left RedBull to Renault. I bet he's thinking now about his decision after Melbourne.

fair enough, for me bottas is more stand up and i can support him because i know how unfair chances he is given because hamilton is mercedes icon and is made into the slave driver at the team. so if he can put a dent in hamilton's ego ill take it lol, less lies about about how hamilton made the car go 1s faster himself will be spread too.

obviously if ferrari can find a genie lamp and wish for a faster car im always going to want them to end up ahead of merc drivers
    I agree about the fact Hamilton lies to make himself sound even better when he starts to push after crying on the radio "I can't go any faster" then bham fastest sectors.. It makes me cringe when he does that but the entire team is like that! Bottas deserved to win I was impressed by how he nearly out-qualified Hamilton on a track where he is so strong and beat him that bad in the race! On to the next one I won't rule ferrari out just yet and about the engine rumors we will know more in Bahrain *fingers crossed*

Honda beats Ferrari! So much for wondering why R Bull went with Honda. I hope Charles doesn't loose faith in his new drive. He has to be left alone; to drive to win. I wonder if Merc allowed Bottas this win over Lewis to chill him out and now get him back to being #2 driver. Meanwhile that's 7 podiums in a row for Max. Honda engine and all!

MSSION IDKNOW??
    It is more like MISSION LEARN NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Honda beats Ferrari! So much for wondering why R Bull went with Honda. I hope Charles doesn't loose faith in his new drive. He has to be left alone; to drive to win. I wonder if Merc allowed Bottas this win over Lewis to chill him out and now get him back to being #2 driver. Meanwhile that's 7 podiums in a row for Max. Honda engine and all!
    Good for max.. Leclerc will still win a WDC before redbull does.

No way mercs gonna let him win WDC. If he win WDC either he or Ham gonna retire at the end of season.

Good for max.. Leclerc will still win a WDC before redbull does.
    I remember saying the same about Seb being 5 times WDC befor Lewis does...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Im waiting for this comment from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I remember saying the same about Seb being 5 times WDC befor Lewis does...
    not seb's fault that redbull went into transition and that ferrari has been Italian since 2008

not seb's fault that redbull went into transition and that ferrari has been Italian since 2008
    Yeah, but it seems Ferrari is not changing... even though people inside are.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Yeah, but it seems Ferrari is not changing... even though people inside are.
    It's becoming more Italian for all the love we have for Ferrari I'm sorry but you won't win with an Italian mentality in Motorsport! British rule almost every class of motorsports from karting to f1 its not a surprise we haven't won titles or dominated races since Brawn era. Add to that even in the road cars aren't going great either compared to its rivals within the different categories. F1 however we had a great PU last year a bunch of mistakes from the team in strategy and Sebastian spinning around didn't help but if that was the last fight left in us what was the winter test all about? Something went wrong with our PU department because no matter which track it was we were atleast competitive in race pace last year. Hell vettel even kept Hamilton behind him more than half race distance last year!