Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Practices & Qualifying

Vettel's second lap 1:35.665 (traffic)
    and chequered flag so he pits

Oh Hulk just put in a lap and rocketed in top 5. Due to no broadcast here in India, have to rely on delayed timings on websites.

i really pray conditions remain the same later
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Oh Hulk just put in a lap and rocketed in top 5. Due to no broadcast here in India, have to rely on delayed timings on websites.
    hehe thats the pain when i watch through streams
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Typical Sky bs:

The Ferrari looks like it is on rails. We can't put this gap down to engine modes.

Mercedes have got a lot of work to do if they are to stop Ferrari.

Sky has declared that this is a turnaround compared to Australia! Now they can claim Lord Lewis Hamilton is back when he takes pole despite Ferrari having the fastest car in a couple of hours.

Sky has declared that this is a turnaround compared to Australia! Now they can claim Lord Lewis Hamilton is back when he takes pole despite Ferrari having the fastest car in a couple of hours.
    People are getting smarter, more and more calling them out when it happens , atleast finally they waking up

Great recovery by Ferrari on the new soft tyers.
    There was lots of understeering at the beginning of FP3 using the old soft tyers. The car every time misses the apex. Nevertheless, the new ones did the job.

"It was so close out there. My hands are shaking, those red guys were really fast, I had to dive in depths of my neural network to get pole" - Lord Hamilton

How is it going guys..... thanks all of you who tried to provide me links. Unfortunately none of them worked. So disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    How is it going guys..... thanks all of you who tried to provide me links. Unfortunately none of them worked. So disappointed.
    Google,motorsports streams reddit
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

The link I sent you works. Did you miss that? I am from India as well and it worked for me, it should work for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    bud are you on android?
    I’m on IOS

The link I sent you works. Did you miss that? I am from India as well and it worked for me, it should work for you as well.
    No mate it didn’t work for me..!! It’s re-directing it to bet365 webpage.

Well we are looking quite good and the usual suspects here are not happy because we are looking good!

I don't know where we would be after the end of Q3 because Merc clearly holding back but one thing is certain, Bahrain is not going to be like Melbourne.

Edit: *missing words*

Don't interpret too much in the FP3 results. According to AMuS, Mercedes is not running full power during the heat because they have some cooling issues and can only be solved until the SpanishGP !
    hope its true

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Google,motorsports streams reddit

I’ve tried it...!! It says “safari can’t open this page”

Hmm...strange everyone was that much slower in FP3 (best 1:29.569) compared to FP2 (1:28:846 best). That's roughly 0.7 slower. Last year the difference between FP3 and FP2 was minimal. 1:29:817 in FP2 compared 1:29.868 in FP3. Sure the tyres are one step harder this year compared to last year and no SS but on the other hand the entire range is somewhat softer. So where did that speed up and down the grid come from yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Well we are looking quite good and the usual suspects here are not happy because we are looking good!

I don't know where we would be after the end of Q3 because Merc clearly holding back but one thing is certain, Bahrain no going to be like Melbourne.
    Great to see..!! Gap to mercs ???

hope its true

FP3 conditions are different to quali

I’m on IOS
    dang otherwise enjaybel3 solution would'v worked

uhmmm you might want to try https://livenettvapk.live/live-net-tv-for-iphone/ or apps similar to nettv for ios , they get you the stream through the app

FP3 conditions are different to quali
    indeed, they said it was chilly yesterday during fp2

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pole last year was a 1:27:9
    thanks

dang otherwise enjaybel3 solution would'v worked

uhmmm you might want to try https://livenettvapk.live/live-net-tv-for-iphone/ or apps similar to nettv for ios , they get you the stream through the app
    There’s coverage for qualifying... so no worries.
    Only FP3 isn’t covered due to some live football matches.
    At the other IPL cricket matches are going on.

alfa much weaker than most expected in the start of the season , pretesting just proved some teams deliberately sandbag to heavens more than others.

also renault seemed to have made good step on the engine, hamilton said honda is about 10hp less than merc now, gasly looks like a weaklink at the moment

gap is still the same ???
    Are mercs struggling ??? From FP1 & FP2 mercs car looks unstable at rare-end

There’s coverage for qualifying... so no worries.
    Only FP3 isn’t covered due to some live football matches.
    At the other IPL cricket matches are going on.
    ah nice hehe when u get time try finding an app just incase something similar happens m8 watching ipl so long

Wt happ to RB?? Definetly not behind McLaren & Renault ...!!

No mate it didn’t work for me..!! It’s re-directing it to bet365 webpage.
    Those are the popup ads, don't you have Adblock Plus enabled?